Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [Concluded]

Pokemon: FireRed

MAFIA

Game rules

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1. Role PMs:
    Do not quote your role PM, do not screenshot your role PM. You may paraphrase what the PM says. Don't talk about what time you got the role PM. Don't challenge people to prove their town status by describing the layout or formatting of the role PM. Basically, just play the game. Don't talk about the role PM, except that you may say what role and alignment you are, any powers you may have.

2. Outside communication:
    Do not talk about the game with spectators or other players. Info can leak out. Unless the game host has given you a specific communication channel to use, private communications are not allowed in this game.

3. Voting (Vote: and bold and red)
    To vote, you will need to make your vote as visible as possible, because I'm old and I can't see too well in my twilight years.

You must Vote: and Bold and red your vote or unvote. You do not need to unvote to vote for someone else. I will accept votes with broken tags if I see them. Although, rest assured, I am cruel, and if your crappy vote would have resulted in something bad happening for your team if I don't count it, I might deliberately not count it, because I am evil. So try to make sure your votes are visible, bold, and red. Hiding your vote in a spoiler is a good idea... if you like not having your vote count. Do not use bold and red together otherwise, unless you wish to ruin your active vote and render it invalid. Voting "abstain" is not allowed. Voting "no lynch" is not allowed. Play the game.

Examples here, in case you're suffering from confusion status:
    Vote: Sasaki Kojiro
    to vote a new target, no need to unvote, simply
    Vote: Seamus Fermanagh
    to vote no one until you decide:
    Unvote

Got it? Bold and red. Fire red.

4. Activity
    Unless you have told me you will be absent (waves at GH), if you go an entire day phase without voting, you will get a strike. A second strike may result in a modkill or sub-out if I have subs available. You have 48 hour day phases. Surely you can post a vote. Have issues with your schedule? Let me know you will be absent in advance and I will mark you as excused or find a sub, if it is an extensive absence. Generally (and hankerchiefly) you don't want to be absent for more than a day phase at a time. Let's limit our absences.

5. Phase lengths (48 hour days, 24 hour nights)
    I know some people like longer or shorter phases, but this is the compromise we all have to live with. It also meets my schedule better. Phases end midnight Norwegian time, which works out to something like 6pm eastern time USA. The phases are also long enough that if the phase end deadline is inconvenient, you should still be able to post a vote that phase. Just like... get gud, or something.

6. The right to edit posts (gone in 60 seconds!)
    Do not edit your post to add content or remove content (at all) or alter a vote, even to fix a vote tag, if the post has been up for more than 1 minute. I will give you 60 seconds to fix your silly mistakes. Otherwise, you must make a new post. Don't accidentally the entire game by posting something meant for your mafia chat in a post, or accidentally link a quicktopic link. Quicktopic adds info to your links that you post in a quicktopic, so any links copied from there into the game thread get redirected through your qt page, and you can even find the quicktopic from the link. Right, Autolycus?
    TL;DR: You can fix a grammar or a spelling or a tag or a link, but avoid making big edits. 60 second time limit. You edit after that, and I can see that you've done that. Depending on the edit, it may be an immediate modkill. Don't make me destroy you.

7. Tied votes (coin of doom)
    If the tie is 3 or more people, it is sudden death, next vote change to put someone in clear first will lynch that person immediately, and if the vote change puts 2 people tied for first, I will spin a coin. If the tie is 2 people, there is no sudden death, I will spin a coin. A fat coin. Heads kills the first person in alphabetical order, tails kills the other poor sap. If the coin comes to a rest still on its edge and stays up, I will decide what happens next with extreme cruelty and glee. Maybe both will die. Maybe both will live. Whichever option creates the most chaos chaos chaos. Mayb...maybe want to avoid ties? I 'unno... it's up to you!

Coin of doom, spin spin spin. How much chaos will you bring?

8. Flavor gaming
    Townies will not know which pokemon they are, or what type, or whatever. They will simply know what, if anything, their role does. They will all be referred to was Townies. If they are Townies with powers, their role is officially "Townie with _____ power". It is possible I will forget this format entirely and refer to folks as Vanilla. It doesn't indicate that someone is faking their role claim. It just means the game host is old and decrepit at the end stage of pre-mortem decomposition and is mostly decayed bones and skin at this point, his mind loooong gone. That said, if you were able to figure out through deduction who or what you are, it's possible it may help you? Doubt it though.

9. Mafia's info
    The mafia will know who they are and have powers they can safely claim. Try to brute force my game, and prepare for disappointment. They'll always have more info than you.

10. Gotta catch 'em all!
    Town wins when all threats to town have been eliminated. Mafia wins when they reach parity with town.
    Player list:

Logic
    Montmorency
    BSmith
    GeneralHankerchief
    El Barto
    Champ
    Jabbz
    Manasi
    SeveringViper
    Novice
    Csargo
    Autolycus
    choxorn Zack
    Cuthillius
    Seireikhaan
    Raith Kemmler
    Sooh
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 05-26-2017 at 23:02.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Default Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [Pre-game]

Game updates will go here.

Unspoiled version:

Narration (post 3)
    Start of Day One (post 4)
    End of Day One (post 438)
    Seireikhaan fainted (post 439)
    End of Night One (post 442)
    Cuthillius fainted (post 443)
    End of Day Two (post 728)
    Raith Kemmler fainted (post 729)
    End of Night Two (post 732)
    Sooh fainted (post 732)
    Zack replaced in for choxorn. (post 733)
    End of Day Three (post 1051)
    Autolycus fainted (post 1052)
    End of Night Three (post 1057)
    BSmith fainted (post 1058)
    End of Day Four (post 1291)
    SeveringViper fainted (post 1292)
    End of Night Four (post 1293)
    No one fainted (post 1294)
    End of Day Five (post 1536)
    End of Night Five (post 1538)
    End of Day Six (post 1669)
    El barto fainted (post 1670)
    End of Night Six (post 1671)
    Montmorency fainted (post 1672)
    Finale starts here (post 1764-1766)
    Postgame

Spoilers (reveals):
    Narration (post 3)
    Seireikhaan fainted (post 439) Bulbasaur, 3p survivor
    Cuthillius fainted (post 443) Oddish, Town 1x poison
    Raith Kemmler fainted (post 729) Ekans, Town 1x block
    Sooh fainted (post 732) Diglett, Town 1x block
    Autolycus fainted (post 1052) Pidgey, Town Nonconsecutive Self-protect + 1x block, ground immune
    BSmith fainted (post 1058) Meowth, Town
    SeveringViper fainted (post 1292) Squirtle, Town Nonconsecutive Self-protect + 1x block
    End of Day Five (post 1536) Heracross, Mafia goon with self-protect ability
    End of Night Five (post 1538) Paras, Town 2x Sleep, 1x Block
    El barto fainted (post 1670) Kakuna, Town 1x poison, poison immune
    Montmorency fainted (post 1672) Voltorb, Town 1x Block, 1x Weak electricity vig shot
    Finale starts here (post 1764-1766)
    Postgame

OK!
    Logic
    GeneralHankerchief
    Champ
    Jabbz
    Manasi
    Novice

Fainted

Seireikhaan
    Cuthillius
    Raith Kemmler
    Sooh
    Autolycus
    Bsmith
    SeveringViper
    Csargo
    Zack choxorn
    El Barto
    Montmorency
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-10-2017 at 00:15.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I missed that Pizza has revealed that Raith was a 1-shot roleblocker and that he also revealed Autolycus' role.

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Narration (post 3)
    Autolycus fainted (post 1052) Pidgey, Town Nonconsecutive Self-protect + 1x block, ground immune
    OK!
    Logic
    Montmorency - Claimed 1-shot roleblocker
    GeneralHankerchief
    El Barto - Claimed 1-shot poisoner
    Champ
    Jabbz - Softclaimed vanilla
    Manasi
    SeveringViper - Claimed 1-host roleblocker
    Novice
    Csargo
    Zack choxorn

Fainted

Seireikhaan - Bulbasaur, 3p survivor - lynched D1
    Cuthillius - Oddish, Town 1x poison - killed N1 - Killed by dust. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. We stick this Oddish in the Earth's crust.
    Raith Kemmler - Ekans, Town 1x block - lynched D2
    Sooh - Diglett, Town 1x block - killed N2 - Killed by a thrown rock - Sand-attack, y'all. If that doesn't act like a roleblock, I don't know what does.
    Autolycus - Pidgey, Town Nonconsecutive Self-protect + 1x block, ground immune - lynched D3 - Pidgey will Fly no more...
    Bsmith - Meowth, Town - killed N3 - Killed by a powerful Earthquake.

---

So we have three deceased townies with 1x block abilities, and two living players claiming to have 1x block.

Night actions:
    N1: Unclaimed: Someone killed Cuthilius
    N1: Claimed: Monty blocked GH
    N1: Claimed: El Barto poisoned Manasi
    N2: Unclaimed: Someone healed Manasi?
    N2: Unclaimed: Someone used Thunderbolt (ineffective)
    N2: Unclaimed: Someone killed Sooh
    N3: Unclaimed: Someone killed BSmith
    N3: Claimed: SV blocked Monty

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    Night actions:
    N1: Unclaimed: Someone killed Cuthilius
    N1: Claimed: Monty blocked GH
    N1: Claimed: El Barto poisoned Manasi
    N2: Unclaimed: Someone healed Manasi?
    N2: Unclaimed: Someone used Thunderbolt (ineffective)
    N2: Unclaimed: Someone killed Sooh
    N3: Unclaimed: Someone killed BSmith
    N3: Claimed: SV blocked Monty
    I took the thunderbolt to signify Zack replacing Choxorn, no?

lol at Zack for obvious reasons.

Still think the reasoning behind voting auto was good. I didn't think town would back off scumreads, see Zack/Monty, because it garnered some suspicion, which is why I voted auto.

SV is reacting far more strongly today than D1, but that's to be expected considering the circumstances, still looks bad though. His vote on Zack is not sheeping me, and it's bad imo.

Need to reread thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    'Someone used Thunderbolt, it's not very effective' sounds more like one Pokemon doing something to another, not mod action.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    The immunity would be a good point, except that it turns out that in Pokemon there are many types of attacks, and rock is a counterpart to ground which is vulnerable to electric attacks and to which a ground immunity would not apply. So ground, rock, normal (?), we're looking at that sort of subset of Pokemon.

This was totally unclear before now; it needed clarification. Thanks.

Also, GH for antidote? Whaaaaaa

But why?
    I misread something.
    Misunderstandings on my part:
    • Ground=/=Rock: somehow I equated the two.
    • Auto was immune to ground, not rock. The "Mafia are all rock-type" is not disproved by this.
    • Auto did not know he was immune to anything (hidden trait): I forgot this when I was typing up my counterpoint to Monty. Again, the "Mafia are all rock-type" is not disproved by this.

Still, I think an electric attack is almost exclusive to an electric type pokemon. So, it's possible the rock attack that killed BSmith was the vig attack, and the thunderbolt was the mafia-strike that hit an immune player. Based on that, I have concluded that either the Mafia-mon are not all rock type, or Pizza gave out a vig that is unable to actually do anything. I find the latter to be extremely unlikely.

GH made the list of antidote donators because he was talking about the poisoning at length. If El Barto had not claimed to have poisoned Manasi, I might have thought Manasi was faking the poisoning to get town sympathy. But with El Barto's claim, that theory only works if BOTH Manasi and El Barto are scum. El Barto is another plausible antidoter candidate, depending on how he took Manasi's reaction to being poisoned. Others on my mysterious benefactor list are going to be kept close to my chest for the moment.

OK, after rereading my "RE: Jabbz" post at #1130 (unsure of how the coding for tags work here, so please forgive me for not providing the hotlink) I see now how it is unclear.

lol at Zack for obvious reasons.

Still think the reasoning behind voting auto was good. I didn't think town would back off scumreads, see Zack/Monty, because it garnered some suspicion, which is why I voted auto.

SV is reacting far more strongly today than D1, but that's to be expected considering the circumstances, still looks bad though. His vote on Zack is not sheeping me, and it's bad imo.

Need to reread thread.
    I saw them as independent events.
    "Elsewhere, a pokemon uses thunderbolt!
    ...it wasn't very effective."
    Such a statement does not sound like one Pokemon subbing in for another. It is an attack, and should be treated as such.
    Aliases Yakostovian

i guess this was some sort of awkward attempt at deflecting attention away from it? Find it kinda hard to believe wolf csargo would actually believe this, even if it was a vigkill or something that the mafia didn't do.

Default Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia

Yeah I still don't know what to make of El Barto. There's this weird conversation between El Barto and Csargo, I don't know if it's shading or distancing or what it is.

I was trying to determine what SV was doing, mostly because some of his reactions and arguments seemed scummy to me, because I didn't see what they accomplished. I think I understand what he's doing, I don't know if it has long-term value, but we'll see.

As far as reads go I don't have much. Think Barto seems himself so far, khaan's sort of half in character and half ooc not sure what to make of that. I'm unsure of SV, but want to see what happens going forward. Not sure I've ever played with SV before. I'm not sure what to make of novice yet, I'll probably go through the thread again tonight and see if anything jumps out to me. Actually I'll try to look through it before I have to work, because the day will be over, before I get off work iirc.
    Tell me a story Barto.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    You have one here, about the art of diplomacy and war. It is a good one, even if I do say so myself.

You uncultured barbarian. How dare you make posts in such an inconsequential, superficial style?
    This isn't what I was looking for Barto, not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    seireikhaan did complain, as I recall, about people lynching him when he performed his schtick.

I am sitting, I have had a most satisfactory dinner of meat, potatoes and sweet potatoes (not to be confused with yams) and am now contentedly digesting it. It has been a moderately good day. Now, where were you last night?

So what would these reads be? Please refresh my mind.

I do apologise. What, then were you, my good friend whom I would have voted for yesterday had Snerk not asked the public to vote for GeneralHankerchief, asking for?
    Don't worry you can vote for me today, it still kinda works, I'm just not your first choice. Which is really messed up though tbh. Tell me a story about this game, in this moment, right now.

Also, did Sooh ever say why she called me defensive or whatever it was?

Narration (post 3)
    SeveringViper fainted (post 1292) Squirtle, Town Nonconsecutive Self-protect + 1x block
    End of Day Five (post 1536) Csargo, Mafia goon with self-protect ability
    End of Night Five (post 1538) Zack, Town 2x Sleep, 1x Block
    We know the abilities of the dead players. I don't see any healing abilities.
    I didn't heal Manasi either.

In answer to your question, Manasi:

Narration (post 3)
    End of Day Five (post 1536) Heracross, Mafia goon with self-protect ability
    End of Night Five (post 1538) Paras, Town 2x Sleep, 1x Block
    El barto fainted (post 1670) Kakuna, Town 1x poison, poison immune
    Montmorency fainted (post 1672) Voltorb, Town 1x Block, 1x Weak electricity vig shot

- An image of a man in a lab coat appears.

Professor Oak:

"OH HAI THERE!
    Welcome to the world of POKEMON! People call me Professor Oak. Want to know why they call me that? Heh, well, we'll get to that later. First, I want to show you something...."

Professor Oak:

"This right here, is a goshdang POKEMON!

Some people keep them as pets. Others like to make them fight each other to the death! Some people even like to dress up as pokemon... We don't talk about that. And I study pokemon as a profession. I get a nice paycheck from the government to pretend to think about these things. It's a sweet job. I haven't done a single thing in ten years but chase women in my lab coat. Don't you think it makes me look sexy?"

-Yes
    -No
    -I'm 10

Professor Oak:

"Next, I need to ask you some personal questions. Which gender are you? ...Is that still something I can ask? Okay, let's skip that question. What is your name?"

-Red
    -Ash
    -Silent Protagonist
    -I've lived next door to you my whole life

Professor Oak:

"Oh, right... how could I have forgotten. And this guy... man oh man, he needs no introduction. This is my pride and joy, the brightest and most talented chip off the old block of them all. You all know who he is! Go on, say his name! Let it roll around on your tongue a little bit!"

-Gary
    -Mother
    -
    F*^&ing
    -Oak

Professor Oak:

"OH YEAH BABY! YOU KNOW IT!

This guy looks a little bit like you, but way better looking! He's been your 'friend' since you were little. And he's always been better than you in every way. What can I say, my genes look good on him, and his mom is a total babe.

Speaking of which, I have a task for you. I need you to go to the Pokemart and pick up an ordinary brown package full of things that are way, way too boring for kids. Can you do that for me, sport? It's just up the hill, in Viridian City. The shopkeeper knows me. He's cool.

Just go pick it up and be gone for at least an hour, okay kid? Maybe an hour and a half to be on the safe side. But before you go, you'd better take one of these monsters I have just lying around. The road to the city is really fricking dangerous. There are these birds that are almost half a meter tall, and they can totally rip your eyes out with their claws. And don't even get me started about the man-eating rats. Hoo-boy! Anyway, pick one."

-Bulbasaur
    -
    Charmander
    -Squirtle

Professor Oak:

"You have chosen... Bulbasaur...?

I don't know how good it will be against those giant birds I just told you about, or those rats that might chew it to death. I mean, there's even giant bugs after that which... nevermind. Doesn't matter. You did see there was a lizard with big fangs and claws that can set things on fire, though, right? What's that thing do, blossom into a pretty flower? I mean, the turtle at least has a shell.

But whatever, I'm sure you know what you're doing. It's fine. It's cool. Don't worry about it. Okay, good luck!"

- You turn to leave. Gary grabs the Charmander with a smirk and calls you out.

Gary Oak:

"Hey, dumbass! Before you run off like a little chicken, why don't you challenge me to a pokemon battle? I'm going to wreck your shit!"

A pokemon battle begins...
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 05-20-2017 at 17:44.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

*Scratch!*
    Critical hit!

*Scratch!*
    Critical hit!

*Scratch!*
    Critical hit!

*Scratch!*
    Critical hit!

*Scratch!*
    Critical hit!

Bulbasaur FAINTED!!!

You blacked out.

Also, Gary took all your money.

Professor Oak:

"OH MY GOD! I've never seen so much blood!

I didn't even know plants HAD blood!

...Are you okay kid?"

Gary Oak:

"HA HA HA HA HA! That was the easiest battle of my life!

Of course it was, because I'm Gary Goddamn Oak!

...Smell you later, bitches! I'm off to become the World Champion!"

Professor Oak:

"Jimminy Jesus. You're in bad shape. I'd better get you patched up.

As for your Pokemon, this poor thing needs surgery or something. Here, you'd better take this turtle instead.

...Wow, kid, you kinda suck, huh?"

You got a Squirtle, and left Bulbasaur with the Professor.

Better take care of this one...

Professor Oak:

"Okay. Now, go get my package and bring it back here.

Also, take these pokeballs, at the rate you're going through Pokemon, you'll need some spares.

I think I'll say hi to your Mom while you're gone. Take your time and catch a bunch of pokemon.

Hope you make it back in one piece, whatever your name is."

Begin Route One.

Day One starts now, and ends 11:59:59 PM (Norway time) Monday 22nd of May.

That's 6pm Eastern time (USA) on that day.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

You may post.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Hello, everybody. I'm novice, a townie, and I hail from the Realms Beyond forums, where I have about 40 games under my belt. I'm the inquisitive detective kind of player.

There are some unfamiliar faces here, so if people can reciprocate with two words about their background, experience, style and alignment that would be great.

Two words on each of those topics, or just two words to sum it all up?

Hello, everybody. I'm novice, a townie, and I hail from the Realms Beyond forums, where I have about 40 games under my belt. I'm the inquisitive detective kind of player.

There are some unfamiliar faces here, so if people can reciprocate with two words about their background, experience, style and alignment that would be great.
    "eh" "fine"

Seems pointless but will humor.

Experience? Low-ish. Lot lower compared to my peers. But got some good tips from some vets. Which I forget.

Background? Not sure how to two word this. Played on two other places, one's dead. Giraffe is still here.

Style? Have fun.

Alignment? Pointless question.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Old fart.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Fucking perfect.

ALSO HI FRIENDS I'M HERE

Good knowing speed = certain crit is still here. Original Gen mechanics? Total Crap.

Squirtle? The hell? Can we pretend we have better pokemon?

So guys? What's up?

Vote:Sooh

Quote Originally Posted by Raith Kemmler View Post
    Good knowing speed = certain crit is still here. Original Gen mechanics? Total Crap.
    Is that Pokemon jargon or the clumsiest breadcrumb ever?

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raith Kemmler View Post

Squirtle? The hell? Can we pretend we have better pokemon?

So guys? What's up?

Vote:Sooh
    That kind of lying sounds like scum to me!
    Vote: Raith Kemmler
    Aliases Yakostovian

I think I'll say hi to your Mom while you're gone.
    I already have a baby brother though

Default Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [In Play]

Roughly town to scum ordering:

Novice
    Manasi - Few posts but got very good vibes from it/them
    Cuthillius - Has a natural pro-town thread presence
    Logic - Seems honest and open
    SeveringViper - A for effort. More likely power wolfer than the guys above him

Raith Kemmler - Seems fine, just getting outshined.
    El Barto - Objectively he's just a lurker, but he manages to come across as an active player. You could even chose to hold that against him. He should be lower on this list frankly.
    Sooh - I like what I've seen so far but it should be well within her scum range.

GeneralHankerchief - Recovered somewhat from a bad start. Frankly gives off a better impression here than in many of his other day ones.
    Jabbz - As discussed I'll give him some time.

Csargo / Champ - These two both seem somewhat active, but I think I'm confusing the two of them in my recollection of the thread, so I'll have to reread them.

Autolycus - Lurking but at least managed to sound like an honest lurker.
    Montmorency - His thought processes are normally hard to follow, but in this game we haven't even been given a chance yet. I feel like he can easily do better, why is he holding back?
    choxorn - So far he's not trying to be helpful
    Seireikhaan - Trying to justify being unhelpful. Talks in generalities.

BSmith - One post so far? No opinion yet, willing to policy lynch.

Maybe I should call it a "won't lynch to will lynch" ordering instead. Typically you'll find a wolf amongst the top guys on a list like this, but I think it's the wrong end to start looking in.

That's kind of making me want to lynch Novice actually.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    That's kind of making me want to lynch Novice actually.
    Why?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Why?
    Quick little quips and comments. Logic as townie because he's being honest and open about who he has played with and not before.

Idk, it just seems too neatly wrapped up in a bow, if that makes sense?

Yeah I've been wondering if the Monty/GH thing is clumsy distancing. Someone (Logic, I think) mentioned the same thing earlier. Tunneling one player is convenient scum play at any rate. Monty, what is your full suspect list, given that Zack's reads suck?

Here's a player list:

Cuthillius
    Seireikhaan
    Raith Kemmler
    Sooh
    ---
    Logic
    Montmorency
    GeneralHankerchief
    El Barto
    Manasi
    SeveringViper
    Novice
    Csargo
    choxorn Zack
    Autolycus
    Champ
    BSmith
    Jabbz
    If all the scum are hiding among the bottom four, I'll be pissed.

Speaking of leaving a narrow footprint, here are all of autolycus's posts so far:

Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    Me, I'm a lurker, especially in the early game, but come out with analysis in the late game that gets stronger over time. Basically, I'm a geodude spamming rollout.

vote:Montmorency
    Barto, you've played enough with me to know it's the truth. My analyses aren't right, but I do tend to pick up the activity once we enter the mid-game.
    Wait, you blocked GH last night, someone died, so now you want him lynched?
    And now you want a scanner to claim?

Vote:Montmorency
    Mine yesterday was a random vote for a player I'd played with before. Today it's about the idea that GH being blocked last night is evidence of guilt on his part and because both the choxorn and khaan wagon feel like they could have been scum trying to save Monty.
    Just trying to get in a "reasonable" vote ASAP and mentioning as few other players as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast