Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2226

Thread: XCOM Mafia [Concluded]

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Default Re: XCOM Mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    So, clear people: Cuth, Me (imo), Barto, Fred, Auto, Winston

Not clear: Monty, Csargo, Novice, Logic.

Is there anything clearing Monty and Csargo that I've missed? I feel that both of them have had tonnes of content, but I haven't been able to see clear towny intent from either of them.
    Monty pushed for the BSmith lynch when it would have been quite safe to sheep me for the novice lynch and give BSmith a pass (notice that I had not cleared him, myself, but he wasn't where I was looking the last time I gave reads on all the living players a phase earlier).
    Once it became obvious that BSmith was going to swing everybody piled on him, except me and autolycus (plus novice and BSmith who activated antispew mode).
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Re: #1981, that's an explanation on why Monty was already cleared by then, even if he's (obviously) cleared by the nightkill.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

What are you getting at Barto?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

I was wondering whether Dp101's quoted post was made by a scummo trying to prevent a town core from forming or by a clueless townie.

Incidentally, you should all be telling me how right I was about novice being scum and Manasi risking exposure to save him.

Who started encouraging the rumours about him being -allegedly- a third-party member? IIRC only Winston and I outright stated that we didn't want to purchase his bovine excretions regarding that matter.

Member thankful for this post:

Csargo 

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

On another note, are we finally at the point where we should mass claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    On another note, are we finally at the point where we should mass claim?
    Given that everybody can claim ADVENT Trooper i.e. vanilla townie, that's not certain to yield any results.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Given that everybody can claim ADVENT Trooper i.e. vanilla townie, that's not certain to yield any results.
    I guess.

There's eight of us alive right now.

autolycus - 5 posts
    Csargo - 304 posts
    Cuthillius - 134 posts
    Dp101 - 201 posts
    El Barto - 130 posts
    Fredwood - 88 posts
    Logic - 70 posts
    Winston Hughes - 58 posts

Most give us something to work with. Only Logic and Winston are in danger of being outposted by the GM - auto's a special case.

Our EoD tallies so far are here, with some analysis.
    People with their names both in colour and bolded are those cleared by their death results.
    People with a name not bolded are those whose alignment is all but certain, i.e. Cuthillius. Underlined comes, obviously, my own good self, whom you should be considering to be town. Take my word for it. My name is Bartholomew Simpson, it wasn't me and I didn't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    4 Jowy (Askthepizzaguy, El Barto, Champ, Dp101)

2 Csargo (novice, Jowy)
    2 Dp101 (Manasi, Csargo)
    2 El Barto (Fredwood, Sooh)
    2 Montmorency (Logic, Cuthillius)

1 Askthepizzaguy (Montmorency)
    1 Champ (crimson_snow)
    1 Logic (Winston Hughes)
    1 novice (autolycus)
    1 Sooh (BSmith)
    The strategy seems to have been based on
    1. not voting together
    2. not voting each other, because the lynch required a plurality and an energetic townie pulling a Chinese fire drill on someone might have just seen a scummioso lynched with three or four votes. Or even two, with a random tiebreaker (!).
    3. trying to vote with a townie
    4. try not to vote with the actual lynch in order to prevent information from getting out.

This would give some town credibility to Dp101, Csargo, possibly Winston. autolycus starts by voting scum!novice alone which would break the pattern (notice how, when Manasi was pressed on D3, as I pointed out, she tried to divert attention off herself and BSmith onto him -as I've said, Manasi's been sticking to the same recipe she used last game a bit clumsily this game and it's been failing her) -all in all, autolycus would seem to be cleared, at least by D1 standards of course.

Logic? Fred? Not cleared at all.

Now let's go to Day Two.
    6 Askthepizzaguy (Cuthillius, Dp101, BSmith, Fredwood, novice, Manasi)
    6 novice (Askthepizzaguy, Logic, Montmorency, El Barto, Csargo, crimson_snow)

2 Manasi (Sooh, Winston Hughes)

1 Csargo (GeneralHankerchief)
    There's a mistake in the original tally, with novice also listed as voting for Sooh, whom he unvoted in order to get atpg lynched (he had the credible excuse of self-defence, which Manasi didn't)

I will assume that everybody still voting for the scummioso in such a situation is not mafia, unless they have a deeply buried busser (which is a bit unlikely on D2, see their behaviour on D1). Csargo could have said OMGUS, vote: General ChamperChief!

Or not! Let us see this tiny gem that happened when Manasi stepped in to give herself away.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_snow View Post
    Ugh.

Vote: Novice

This is mostly a protest mechanical vote because I am not wasting a lynch on a town read who could possibly die in the night from poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Let the record show, I wanted to lynch Barto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    LOL wtf

vote: pizza
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    remember not to post after :00
    All four posts have timestamps at :58. The change in mood in Csargo's posts is evident. If he were mafia he would have said nothing. Who has the time to coördinate such a response? Manasi was on duty at EoD, saw a sudden lynch on one of her partners, and sprang to action. Csargo, if mafia, would

This is some town cred for the C-man.

Logic? Let's dig in to find his vote and any justification(s).
    6 Manasi (Sooh, autolycus, Winston Hughes, El Barto, novice, BSmith)

5 BSmith (Cuth, Fred, Csargo, Dp101, Monty)

1 autolycus (Manasi)
    1 Csargo (Logic)
    The top two waggons are scum! What a tough situation for the mafia! But they actually should have lynched BSmith. Manasi's flip all but doomed novice. At least Cuth and Monty listened to me.
    Basically anybody and everybody in D3 can
    Manasi tried to vote auto and it didn't work.

Logic… is the only one not voting mafia. PIS? A repeat of the ‘let's not vote together’ grand strategy?
    7 BSmith (Monty, Dp101, Logic, Fredwood, Cuth, Winston, Csargo)

1 Fredwood (auto)
    1 novice (El Barto)

----

Not Voting: novice

Not Posting: BSmith
    On Day Four… everyone voting then and there voted for BSmith, except me and autolycus. It's really, really quite ballsy for autolycus to not join the waggon if scum.

Back to our list!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    autolycus - 5 posts
    Csargo - 304 posts
    Cuthillius - 134 posts
    Dp101 - 201 posts
    El Barto - 130 posts
    Fredwood - 88 posts
    Logic - 70 posts

Dp101 has been posting in a healthy manner and has been helpful when he had no reason to be so, e.g. handing out tidbits of the XCOM lore.

Winston's been making logical arguments when sober. See this for example, on D3 when atpg had been lynched and then revived, with novice still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    atpg needs a world religion founded in his name, though I'm slightly disappointed that he didn't rewrite the lyrics to Mama Said Knock You Out by way of celebration (lifetime's supply of cookies if you get the reference, pizza).

GH is lock town. Ability makes no sense for scum. As per my miller bit, Zack's bastard days are long since passed.

On Cuth, the debunking of the case on novice would be impressive from town, but truly exceptional from scum. With respect, I don't believe he's reached the level of skill and audacity where he would dare going toe-to-toe with pizza in such a manner unless he actually believed what he was saying. Which, somewhat perversely, means he's lock town if novice flips scum.

Everyone else remains in the suspect pool pending ISOs and flips.
    He also locked on Manasi early on (voted her on D2 and stuck there, now again on D3 he helped lynch her by one vote). As scum he could have jollied her along in her disparagement of Sooh's posts. Sooh would have had a hard time facing a coördinated attack on two or three fronts; a relatively unsuspected BSmith by then might have just jumped in to help if all three were scum.

Logic's posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    It looks like Monty is saying exactly what I was thinking:

Since novice is poisoned, we should let the poison play out, if possible. I don't for a second buy that he is a third party Avenger Pilot. The claim reeks of desperation.

I agree that Bsmith is our best bet today. If for some crazy reason novice is telling the truth, I find it unlikely he is going to be spared by the XCOM, assuming they have limited resources, but I don't see anyine in town lining up to have his back either. If novice lives, he's been spared by scum. That's reason enough to take him out if the poison doesn't do it for us.

Vote: Bsmith
    Sheep?
    Hardclaim: Advent Trooper
    Vanillager claim, hi there you handsomely similar trooper!

So, for now, I think the order of lynching is Logic, then thunderdome autolycus-Fredwood. Dp101 and Winston are currently more likely town than scum, Csargo is more likely scum than they are. Subject to changes dependent on spew and/or what I find from revived!atpg's walls of text tomorrow.

On the dead scum:
    Regarding the rôles of our departed scum, I think novice the sharpshooter is the daytime vigilante - I suspected him for being online at the time and I see no reason to think otherwise.
    It also seems that Monty's kill was decided in advance for spearheading the BSmith lynch - his doctor claim was at :59, with too little time for a new kill to be sent in.

Member thankful for this post:

Dp101 

Tally on D3 at :29, EoD minus 31 minutes.
    4 Manasi (Sooh, autolycus, Winston Hughes, El Barto)

3 BSmith (Cuth, Fred, Csargo)

2 Csargo (Logic, BSmith)

1 autolycus (Manasi)
    1 Logic (novice)
    1 Montmorency (Dp101)
    1 novice (Montmorency)
    This is when they lost it. Logic's just proposed a CfD on Csargo (remember, my towniest lean right now at 1 am). Dp101 has stated that he wouldn't be opposed (‘I'll also switch if there is more support for the idea…’).
    BSmith, right after Logic and Dp appear to agree on the CFD, goes in and tries to join (actually, start) the counterwaggon.

novice tries to gain town cred for voting Manasi at :53 (5-3-2); Dp votes BSmith right then (5-4-2); BSmith counters by unvoting Csargo and voting Manasi (6-4-2); Monty steps in and votes BSmith (6-5-2). Dp looks better in this position, derailing the counterwaggon for good.

Meanwhile, Logic safely stays on Csargo. Solving Logic won't hurt, especially as, by his own claim, we won't lose any town abilities if he dies.

vote: Logic

Agree with sharpshooter probably being dayvig, role + timing makes a lot of sense. Broadly agree with basically all of that analysis, thanks for putting it together, you can be lock town in my book.

Ach! I see that some errata are needed.

Re: d2

All four posts have timestamps at :58. The change in mood in Csargo's posts is evident. If he were mafia he would have said nothing. Who has the time to coördinate such a response? Manasi was on duty at EoD, saw a sudden lynch on one of her partners, and sprang to action. Csargo, if mafia, would have also sprung to his teammate's defence rather than engaging in histrionics.
    Re: d3
    The top two waggons are scum! What a tough situation for the mafia! But they actually should have lynched BSmith. Manasi's flip all but doomed novice. At least Cuth and Monty listened to me.
    Basically anybody and everybody in D3 can hide safely.
    Fredwood's not off the hook yet.
    He flinched hard on D1/D2 while claiming not to know what flinching meant. It might just have been a side-effect of his being a newcomer who isn't used to my shenanigans, or he was an unnerved mafioso.
    auto voting for him… @autolycus, please come out with more on that.

Somehow I think that auto not joining the bandwaggon last phase makes him look better.

So, for now, I think the order of lynching is Logic, then thunderdome autolycus-Fredwood. Dp101 and Winston are currently more likely town than scum, Csargo is more likely scum town than they are. Subject to changes dependent on spew and/or what I find from revived!atpg's walls of text tomorrow.
    In chess notation: !!

Revised version of my huge reads post:
    There's eight of us alive right now.

autolycus - 5 posts
    Csargo - 304 posts
    Cuthillius - 134 posts
    Dp101 - 201 posts
    El Barto - 130 posts
    Fredwood - 88 posts
    Logic - 70 posts

Most give us something to work with. Only Logic and Winston are in danger of being outposted by the GM - auto's a special case.

Our EoD tallies so far are here, with some analysis.
    People with their names both in colour and bolded are those cleared by their death results.
    People with a name not bolded are those whose alignment is all but certain, i.e. Cuthillius. Underlined comes, obviously, my own good self, whom you should be considering to be town. Take my word for it. My name is Bartholomew Simpson, it wasn't me and I didn't do it.
    4 Jowy (Askthepizzaguy, El Barto, Champ, Dp101)

2 Csargo (novice, Jowy)
    2 Dp101 (Manasi, Csargo)
    2 El Barto (Fredwood, Sooh)
    2 Montmorency (Logic, Cuthillius)

1 Askthepizzaguy (Montmorency)
    1 Champ (crimson_snow)
    1 Logic (Winston Hughes)
    1 novice (autolycus)
    1 Sooh (BSmith)
    The strategy seems to have been based on
    1. not voting together
    2. not voting each other, because the lynch required a plurality and an energetic townie pulling a Chinese fire drill on someone might have just seen a scummioso lynched with three or four votes. Or even two, with a random tiebreaker (!).
    3. trying to vote with a townie
    4. try not to vote with the actual lynch in order to prevent information from getting out.

This would give some town credibility to Dp101, Csargo, possibly Winston. autolycus starts by voting scum!novice alone which would break the pattern (notice how, when Manasi was pressed on D3, as I pointed out, she tried to divert attention off herself and BSmith onto him -as I've said, Manasi's been sticking to the same recipe she used last game a bit clumsily this game and it's been failing her) -all in all, autolycus would seem to be cleared, at least by D1 standards of course.

Logic? Fred? Not cleared at all.

Now let's go to Day Two.
    6 Askthepizzaguy (Cuthillius, Dp101, BSmith, Fredwood, novice, Manasi)
    6 novice (Askthepizzaguy, Logic, Montmorency, El Barto, Csargo, crimson_snow)

2 Manasi (Sooh, Winston Hughes)

1 Csargo (GeneralHankerchief)
    There's a mistake in the original tally, with novice also listed as voting for Sooh, whom he unvoted in order to get atpg lynched (he had the credible excuse of self-defence, which Manasi didn't)

I will assume that everybody still voting for the scummioso in such a situation is not mafia, unless they have a deeply buried busser (which is a bit unlikely on D2, see their behaviour on D1). Csargo could have said OMGUS, vote: General ChamperChief!

Or not! Let us see this tiny gem that happened when Manasi stepped in to give herself away.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_snow View Post
    Ugh.

Vote: Novice

This is mostly a protest mechanical vote because I am not wasting a lynch on a town read who could possibly die in the night from poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Let the record show, I wanted to lynch Barto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    LOL wtf

vote: pizza
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthillius View Post
    remember not to post after :00
    All four posts have timestamps at :58. The change in mood in Csargo's posts is evident. If he were mafia he would have said nothing. Who has the time to coördinate such a response? Manasi was on duty at EoD, saw a sudden lynch on one of her partners, and sprang to action. Csargo, if mafia, would have also sprung to his teammate's defence rather than engaging in histrionics.

This is some town cred for the C-man.

Logic? Let's dig in to find his vote and any justification(s).
    6 Manasi (Sooh, autolycus, Winston Hughes, El Barto, novice, BSmith)

5 BSmith (Cuth, Fred, Csargo, Dp101, Monty)

1 autolycus (Manasi)
    1 Csargo (Logic)
    Basically anybody and everybody in D3 can hide safely.

Logic… is the only one not voting mafia. PIS? A repeat of the ‘let's not vote together’ grand strategy?
    7 BSmith (Monty, Dp101, Logic, Fredwood, Cuth, Winston, Csargo)

1 Fredwood (auto)
    1 novice (El Barto)

----

Not Voting: novice

Not Posting: BSmith
    On Day Four… everyone voting then and there voted for BSmith, except me and autolycus. It's really, really quite ballsy for autolycus to not join the waggon if scum.

Back to our list!

autolycus - 5 posts
    Csargo - 304 posts
    Cuthillius - 134 posts
    Dp101 - 201 posts
    El Barto - 130 posts
    Fredwood - 88 posts
    Logic - 70 posts

Dp101 has been posting in a healthy manner and has been helpful when he had no reason to be so, e.g. handing out tidbits of the XCOM lore.

Winston's been making logical arguments when sober. See this for example, on D3 when atpg had been lynched and then revived, with novice still alive.

atpg needs a world religion founded in his name, though I'm slightly disappointed that he didn't rewrite the lyrics to Mama Said Knock You Out by way of celebration (lifetime's supply of cookies if you get the reference, pizza).

GH is lock town. Ability makes no sense for scum. As per my miller bit, Zack's bastard days are long since passed.

On Cuth, the debunking of the case on novice would be impressive from town, but truly exceptional from scum. With respect, I don't believe he's reached the level of skill and audacity where he would dare going toe-to-toe with pizza in such a manner unless he actually believed what he was saying. Which, somewhat perversely, means he's lock town if novice flips scum.

Everyone else remains in the suspect pool pending ISOs and flips.
    He also locked on Manasi early on (voted her on D2 and stuck there, now again on D3 he helped lynch her by one vote). As scum he could have jollied her along in her disparagement of Sooh's posts. Sooh would have had a hard time facing a coördinated attack on two or three fronts; a relatively unsuspected BSmith by then might have just jumped in to help if all three were scum.

Logic's posts:

It looks like Monty is saying exactly what I was thinking:

Since novice is poisoned, we should let the poison play out, if possible. I don't for a second buy that he is a third party Avenger Pilot. The claim reeks of desperation.

I agree that Bsmith is our best bet today. If for some crazy reason novice is telling the truth, I find it unlikely he is going to be spared by the XCOM, assuming they have limited resources, but I don't see anyine in town lining up to have his back either. If novice lives, he's been spared by scum. That's reason enough to take him out if the poison doesn't do it for us.

Vote: Bsmith
    Sheep?
    Hardclaim: Advent Trooper
    Vanillager claim, hi there you handsomely similar trooper!

So, for now, I think the order of lynching is Logic, then thunderdome autolycus-Fredwood. Dp101 and Winston are currently more likely town than scum, Csargo is more likely town than they are. Subject to changes dependent on spew and/or what I find from revived!atpg's walls of text tomorrow.

On the dead scum:
    Regarding the rôles of our departed scum, I think novice the sharpshooter is the daytime vigilante - I suspected him for being online at the time and I see no reason to think otherwise.
    It also seems that Monty's kill was decided in advance for spearheading the BSmith lynch - his doctor claim was at :59, with too little time for a new kill to be sent in.

(No edits other than the errata in the two posts above, spoilered for your convenience)

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Oh man my second townread of the game, wow I'm honored.

Vote:Logic OMGUS

Some last reads on today's posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    I'm honestly fine with a me lynch here.

I haven't been able to be active, and I'm HardClaim: Andromedon and if I'm killed I become a Tree Stump. That's an ability that isn't verifiable without my death, and we don't lose my ability to provide analysis. Cuth poisoning me if he has more uses would not be a bad idea either.

That being said, I'm still a town lynch, so I'll vote: Logic.

I'm not convinced by this. I don't recall ever having heard of the 'tree stump' role prior to Monty speculating about pizza being one on D3, and it seems like a remarkable coincidence to end up with an actual tree stump in this game.

Looking at the wiki, the power does make sense for the role as DP says, but there's no reason the scum couldn't have worked this out themselves when cooking up a cover claim.

Also, I'm very wary about the idea of putting off testing a claim that includes the ability to survive death. It strikes me as unwise to assume we've got three lynches left, given that we've already seen one daykill and we still have a poisoner in our ranks. What if auto is telling the truth about being able to survive, but lying about it turning him stumpy?

vote: autolycus
    This is the type of healthy reaction I like -slightly paranoid, townie man. Actually test the claim.

And then…
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredwood View Post
    I think either is fine, but why auto over logic?
    A townie, after lynching two scummiosi in a row and vigging the other (the town doc having the foresight not to cure the poisoned third scummioso) in the last two day-night cycles? Hmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredwood View Post
    vote: Logic

Andromedan such a good role for such an annoying thing to fight.
    Hmmmm. I don't like your tone completely still, Mr. Fred. You don't care but then you vote anyway… that's off, man.

Lynch Logic, then Fred, then auto, in that order, again assuming that there's not further spew, no daykills, no night actions, and that

These two I'll owe you for tomorrow
    I'll try to read Monty's pre-mortem myriad-liner to see what can be gleaned from it.
    Incidentally, you should all be telling me how right I was about novice being scum and Manasi risking exposure to save him.

Who started encouraging the rumours about him being -allegedly- a third-party member? IIRC only Winston and I outright stated that we didn't want to purchase his bovine excretions regarding that matter.
    As well as this one, of course.
    what I find from revived!atpg's walls of text tomorrow.
    El Barto - rap out.

[SPOILER=da lyrics, bro!]Yo! Hey, what's happening, dude?
    I'm the guy with the rep for being rude.
    Terrorizing people wherever I go,
    It's not intentional, just keepin' the flow.

Fixin' test scores to get the best scores.
    Droppin' banana peels all over the floor.
    I'm the kid that made delinquency an art,
    Last name Simpson, first name Bart.

I'm here today to introduce the next phase,
    The next step in the big Bart craze.
    I've got a dance real easy to do;
    I learned it with no rhythm, and so can you.

So move your body if you've got the notion,
    Front to back in a rock-like motion.
    Now that you've got it, if you think you can,
    Do it to the music--that's the Bartman.

Everybody, if you can, do the Bartman.
    Whoa!
    Shake your body, turn it out if you can, man.
    Shake it out, man!
    Front to the back, to the side if you can, can.
    Bartman!
    Everybody in the house do the Bartman.
    Uh-huh.
    Whoa, mama!
    Whoa.

It wasn't long ago, just a couple of weeks,
    I got in trouble, yeah, pretty deep.
    Homer was yellin',
    Bart!
    Mom was too,
    Because I put mothballs in the beef stew.
    Punishment time, in the air lurks gloom,
    Sitting by myself, confined to my room.
    When all else fails, nothin' else left to do,
    I turn on the music, so I can feel the groove.

Move your body, if you've got the notion.
    Whoa, I'm feelin' the groove now, baby!
    Bring it back, whoa!
    Move you hips from side to side now.
    Do the Bartman!
    Don't ya slip, let your feet glide now.
    Whoa, Lisa. Ha!
    If ya got the groove, ya gotta use it.
    Ha, ha, ha!
    Light rhythm in time with the music.
    Ha, ha, ha. Check it out, man.
    You just might start a chain reaction.
    If you can do the Bart, you're bad like Michael Jackson.

Oh, yeah!
    Shake yo' body!
    Huh!
    Yeah, do the Bartman.
    Everybody, yeah, do the Bartman.
    Shake it out.
    Whoa, mama.
    I'm bad, I'm bad!

Do the Bartman.
    Do the Bartman!
    Everybody back and forth, from side to side.
    Do the Bartman.
    Do the Bartman!
    Pick your feet up off the floor, let 'em glide!
    Do the Bartman.
    Do the Bartman!
    She can do it, he can do it, so can I.
    Do the Bartman.
    Do the Bartman!
    Now here's a dance beat that you can't deny.

Turn it down! Will you stop that infernal racket?!
    Do the Bartman!

Oh, my ears! Lisa! Put that saxophone away!
    You can't touch this.
    I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything.

Oops!

Now I'm in the house, feeling good to be home,
    Till Lisa starts blowing that damn saxophone.
    And if it was mine, you know they'd take it away,
    But still I'm feeling good, so that's okay.

I'm up in my room, just a singin' a song,
    Listen to the kick drum, kickin' along.
    Yeah, Lisa likes jazz; she's their number one fan,
    But I know I'm bad, 'cause I do the Bartman.

Hey, everybody!
    Need I remind you?
    I am Bart, Bart-man.
    Shake it out.

Do the Bartman.
    Do the Bartman!
    Everybody back and forth, from side to side.
    Do the Bartman.
    Do the Bartman!
    She can do it, he can do it, so can I.

Move it.
    Swing it!
    Dooby, dooby, dooby, dooby, doo, wop, bop, bop!
    Light rhythm in time with the music.
    Dabba doo, dabba doo, dab it!
    Dabba dab, doo dab
    Hee, hee, hee. I'm a Bartman.

Swing it, baby.
    Hoo-uh.
    Oh yeah. I'm bad. Real bad.
    Whoa, mama.

Do the Bartman.
    Ha, ha!
    Oh yeah!

Do the Bartman.

You call that dancing? Ha!
    (Do the Bartman)
    Watch this move.
    (Everybody in the house do the Bartman)
    Ooh, uh uh, uh, ai, ai. Yeah!
    (Do the Bartman)
    Ha, ha, ha! Swing it!
    Jack your body in time with the music.
    Eat your heart out, Michael! Woop!
    Do the Bartman.[/SPOILER]

Argh, spoiler tag fail! Can't edit!

excellent spoiler m8.

Also, I'm pretty sure Novice's death confirms that scum has no doctors left, right?

Fredwood made that huge post defending(?) novice, that would be a head scratcher if he were scum imo. At least I think he was defending novice in it, I'd have to go back and find the post.

Ach! I see that some errata are needed.

Re: d2

Re: d3

Fredwood's not off the hook yet.
    He flinched hard on D1/D2 while claiming not to know what flinching meant. It might just have been a side-effect of his being a newcomer who isn't used to my shenanigans, or he was an unnerved mafioso.
    auto voting for him… @autolycus, please come out with more on that.

Somehow I think that auto not joining the bandwaggon last phase makes him look better.
    I didn't flinch I moved on man because of you and DP said it was a dumb joke that I extrapolated the read from, so you'd rather I kept pushing a train of thought based of incorrect data? Derp. I'm pretty clear from a novice spew as he was basically the person to keep parroting my day 1 conclusions on you on day 2. He doesn't push hard on something I had given up on as a legit avenue if we're teammates. So not a flinch, just not tunneling. But hey T-dome me with auto...would be kind of a boring thunderdome.

A townie, after lynching two scummiosi in a row and vigging the other (the town doc having the foresight not to cure the poisoned third scummioso) in the last two day-night cycles? Hmmmm.

Hmmmm. I don't like your tone completely still, Mr. Fred. You don't care but then you vote anyway… that's off, man.
    The hell you talking about. I was asking Cuth why he though Auto was a better lynch over Logic. So not sure what kind of tone you were expecting when I thought his lynch order is wrong.

The hell you talking about. I was asking Cuth why he though Auto was a better lynch over Logic. So not sure what kind of tone you were expecting when I thought his lynch order was wrong.

I will probably extend this to an extra-long day because of the holiday, sorry for any non-americans who won't be spending tomorrow bathing in freedom and kissing bald eagles.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

I will probably extend this to an extra-long day because of the holiday, sorry for any non-americans who won't be spending tomorrow bathing in freedom and kissing bald eagles.
    July 2nd SHOULD be Independence Day, anyway.

I see what El Barto has to say about Csargo, and he looks clearer, but I don't think that outs him as lock town as Barto does.

If the remaining, I feel better about Dp101 and/or Fredwood than anyone else, but I think testing Auto's claim is probably the best bet.

As ling as the day is extended 24 hours or so, I probably will have time to make my own observations. For now, all i can accomplish is checking in to read the latest posts from time to time.
    Vote: autolycus
    Aliases Yakostovian

Official Tally as of #2005

----

6 Logic (auto, dp101, cuth, fred, barto, csargo)

2 auto (winston, logic)

----

Day 5 ends in:
    Last edited by Zack; 07-04-2017 at 18:54.

July 2nd SHOULD be Independence Day, anyway.

I see what El Barto has to say about Csargo, and he looks clearer, but I don't think that outs him as lock town as Barto does.

If the remaining, I feel better about Dp101 and/or Fredwood than anyone else, but I think testing Auto's claim is probably the best bet.

As ling as the day is extended 24 hours or so, I probably will have time to make my own observations. For now, all i can accomplish is checking in to read the latest posts from time to time.
    Vote: autolycus
    You mean this claim, mmk?

Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    I'm honestly fine with a me lynch here.

I haven't been able to be active, and I'm HardClaim: Andromedon and if I'm killed I become a Tree Stump. That's an ability that isn't verifiable without my death, and we don't lose my ability to provide analysis. Cuth poisoning me if he has more uses would not be a bad idea either.

That being said, I'm still a town lynch, so I'll vote: Logic.
    I do not think scum!autolycus would be so meek about his lynch.

Also, Csargo isn't 100% pure town. I'm 100% pure town and Cuthillius is 99.99% pure town, unless somebody else is the real poisoner and for some confoundedly inexplicable reason they haven't counterclaimed yet. Dp101 and Winston are my other likely towns. Fredwood I can't read very well yet, but I'll attempt an ISO. Also, the tasks mentioned in my last post are still pending.

Now, how about your own observations?
    Last edited by El Barto; 07-04-2017 at 22:18.

Don't edit posts please.

Sorry! I don't know what's been happening - posts sent before time twice yesterday, and until I refreshed to see that post there was no ‘last edited by’ tag visible.

Actually, I found out that I was needing to quote a post twice and instead of going back through my browser tag history I clicked on edit because it's easier - I just did it again to quote myself, it's force of habit.

Sumimasen.

Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast