Thread: Feminism out of control?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Feminism out of control?

It's getting a bit much lately, everything seems to be sexual-harassment, all the while women are very aware of their sexuality and are not afraid to use it. I am getting a bit tired, not just of whining women but also of gender-politics and social-justice warriors and nore gender-types than additions in my food.

I am ashamed to say that I was born as a white heterosexual man and always stayed that way. Should I???? What do you want from me ffs.

Should be enough for topic.

Default Re: Feminism out of control?

Is it the "Me too" campaign, or whats bothering you?
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Is it the "Me too" campaign, or whats bothering you?
    Too much whining in general is bothering me, yeah #metoo me as well. We need a white herero-sexual men's manifest we are under siege by whiners

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    I am ashamed to say that I was born as a white heterosexual man and always stayed that way.
    It's never too late to try something else. Start with the skin color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

I remember a Fragony who said when people are bullied, they should stand up to the bully to stop him.
    These women are doing that and now they're whiners?

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    I remember a Fragony who said when people are bullied, they should stand up to the bully to stop him.
    Do you believe people whine only when they are bullied?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Of course they should, it's just going too far. Not just this #metoo nonsense but everything. Everybody wants a slice of the victim-pie. Feminists even get worked up about the colors pink and blue, half the population obvious discriminated even before born. Blacks about black chocolate, what should we call it otherwise. I hear 'white priviliged'everywhere. Fuck off. All they achieve is that people like me who always behaves nicely get annoyed. I am a #meetoo by their standards and I am perfectly harmless. Can I be worked up about something please

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    Do you believe people whine only when they are bullied?
    What? No...

Of course they should, it's just going too far. Not just this #metoo nonsense but everything. Everybody wants a slice of the victim-pie. Feminists even get worked up about the colors pink and blue, half the population obvious discriminated even before born. Blacks about black chocolate, what should we call it otherwise. I hear 'white priviliged'everywhere. Fuck off. All they achieve is that people like me who always behaves nicely get annoyed. I am a #meetoo by their standards and I am perfectly harmless. Can I be worked up about something please
    A lot of the things you mentioned can easily be ignored by not reading every leftist article about them. I personally don't care what genders people want to have, but I'm not going to memorize every potential spectrum either way. I don't think giving someone you don't know a wrong label is insulting as long as the label isn't used for slander or discrimination. If someone looks male to me but it identifies as a snail, I didn't insult them and it doesn't warrant any reeducation either. It is not directly related to feminism either way.
    The #metoo thing does appear relevant to me though, even if some of them may interprete handshakes as sexual harassment. I doubt the ones overdoing it are many, their number is probably exaggerated by male whiners who want to continue groping women (not you, in general). People loke Roosh V are whiners, but I mostly ignore them, too. The thing with women is that not all of them want the same things, just like not all men are sexual predators (want the same things). None of it justifies jerking off while blocking the door...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

What? No...

A lot of the things you mentioned can easily be ignored by not reading every leftist article about them. I personally don't care what genders people want to have, but I'm not going to memorize every potential spectrum either way. I don't think giving someone you don't know a wrong label is insulting as long as the label isn't used for slander or discrimination. If someone looks male to me but it identifies as a snail, I didn't insult them and it doesn't warrant any reeducation either. It is not directly related to feminism either way.
    The #metoo thing does appear relevant to me though, even if some of them may interprete handshakes as sexual harassment. I doubt the ones overdoing it are many, their number is probably exaggerated by male whiners who want to continue groping women (not you, in general). People loke Roosh V are whiners, but I mostly ignore them, too. The thing with women is that not all of them want the same things, just like not all men are sexual predators (want the same things). None of it justifies jerking off while blocking the door...
    Well that's kinda it no? You don't care about all that, neither do I. But more and more I'm told I must, and I really don't like to be told what to do. For me they go too far, it starts to upset me.

I think what Fragony is trying to say is that he thinks it's really horrible what happened to that Weinstein character. He seems like a really friendly guy and all those sluts got what was coming to them. /src

If someone looks male to me but it identifies as a snail, I didn't insult them and it doesn't warrant any reeducation either.
    I just ask if I am unsure, and go from there. I won't go beyond that, since it is an entirely different topic, but I felt the need to recommend this.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

It's getting a bit much lately, everything seems to be sexual-harassment, all the while women are very aware of their sexuality and are not afraid to use it. I am getting a bit tired, not just of whining women but also of gender-politics and social-justice warriors and nore gender-types than additions in my food.

I am ashamed to say that I was born as a white heterosexual man and always stayed that way. Should I???? What do you want from me ffs.

Should be enough for topic.
    I agree!

We need a White Male Liberation Front!
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Members thankful for this post (3):

Hanoi Jane and renowned hater of men Gloria Steinem speak out:

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/jan...ms-1202600709/

Keeping in touch with decades of speaking out "too soon", they're probably right...again
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Blog Entries

Actress Jane Fonda and activist Gloria Steinem stopped by MSNBC’s “All In With Chris Hayes” Wednesday night to discuss the Harvey Weinstein scandal, where Fonda pointed out that part of the reason Weinstein’s accusers are getting so much attention is because they’re “famous and white” — with the exception of Lupita Nyong’o.

“It feels like something has shifted,” Fonda told Hayes. “It’s too bad that it’s probably because so many of the women that were assaulted by Harvey Weinstein are famous and white and everybody knows them. This has been going on a long time to black women and other women of color and it doesn’t get out quite the same.”
    That must be why there wasnt this much fuss those times those child actors started complaining about paedophiles in hollywood.

Macaulay Culkin, Elijah Wood, Corey Feldman, Corey Haim, Joey Coleman, Mara Wilson, Samantha Geimer, Jessica Biel, Michael Egan, Evan Henzi, Alison Arngrim, Dylan Farrow and Mia Farrow, yeah, they didnt get this attention because they werent famous or white!

Fonda deserves the bile our moderaters fear.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 10-27-2017 at 23:03.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Incorruptible Forest Manager Member Tristuskhan's Avatar

Here in France the hashtag "metoo" was quite roughly translated "balancetonporc". We don't like understatements. It was brewing for months anyway.

The dictionnaries told me: "rat on your pig" or "chuck out your pig". Roughly, so to say. Always nice to learn some new english words.

Beeing France, no need to say that it's almost a bloodbath. Pity beeing that I still know quite a lot of ladies who would never chuck out their pig(s), and the pigs still roam unchecked.
    Having been a trade union representative for years, I heard a basketfull of confessions from disoriented women with their lives made awfull by male superiors. I came to hate the way women so easily talk to me and beg me to shut the hell up, also.

One year ago I got a new errrh... captain, 24 years young and attractive cuttie, fresh out of school. I told her a few names: the radioactive ones. Men she should never trust because I know very well they are very very talented snakes. And that she shall tell her two 24 years, etc etc classmates on other teams to do so. Have I been right doing that?
    Frag, I don't think feminism is out of control when a proven feminist as I am still hesitates.
    Debates on grammar and spelling are minor nuisance. Drunk students overacting gender annihilation are just drunk students. Smokescreens, nothing to write home about for an heterosexual white european male.
    Last edited by Tristuskhan; 10-28-2017 at 00:16.
    "Les Cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait"

Kentoc'h Mervel Eget Bezañ Saotret - Death feels better than stain, motto of the Breton People. Emgann!

Yeah you have been right doing that, predators do exist.

As for not worrying, I am not worried I am annoyed. Ironically it are fake-feminists and SJW-types who like to see society devided and they are too self-rightious to see the hypocracy. Everything is too male, everything is too white. I wouldn't want to live in their utopia, they see sexism and facism/racism everywhere but don'tvrecognise it when looking in the mirror.
    Last edited by Fragony; 10-28-2017 at 04:40.