Thread: EB on Alex (not the EB Alex mod, just getting EB 1.2 vanilla working on Alex.exe)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default EB on Alex (not the EB Alex mod, just getting EB 1.2 vanilla working on Alex.exe)

Hello everyone, I've been playing EB for years on Alex.exe until my laptop passed away (RIP), when I got a new one, re-installing RTW, downloading EB1.2 and installing it, I tried doing the necessary fixes to get it to work on Alex.exe without success, I always get the "please choose an item from the list" whenever I clicked on the Imperial Campaign menu.

I remember following a guide to get it working on Alex the first time but I cannot find that thread again and all the ones that had some explanations on them didn't work.

Now you might ask, why don't you just play EB Alex instead of going through the trouble?

I did install that mod but I didn't like it, too many changes broke the careful balance of vanilla EB and I didn't like that, I really did try to enjoy it but coudn't so here I am asking for help to get EB vanilla to work on the alex engine.
    Last edited by tanavar; 04-01-2019 at 19:33.

Member thankful for this post: