Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2519

Thread: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    ngl I don't think we had w/w wagons. I'm unsure if pzelda was a bus or not but it doesn't feel like a bus, not the way it fluctuated, got beat for a hot second, and then rose back to the top.
    Just like this post Ladd. as you pointed out, he can't believe in it if he actually thinks the wolves are poisonning. It's just made up.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

fwiw I do think Ender/Baudib/Syn are all town. (a feeling from overnight reading, prolly the frustration which seem to be present in all their exchanges)
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

^^ well that's a dumb read. but I just want all of you towork together

Rask, I think you’re misunderstanding the Yolo thing. He said that basically I’m being sussed and ladd/Visor are t. I guess that’s technically true but there were dead people who did suss them: SK strongly and Wisdom.

That last Zelda post was like just absurd and I assume he is also capable of not spewing via Rule of 3 (ladd, logic, Wisdom).

I mean HK is a perfectly cromulent yeet here without like, a very reliable meta read that he derps as town.

I don’t want to get into a other phase without Ephemeral getting grilled quite a bit.
    @ladd would you be able to give a somewhat detailed read on me? For the fans (and haters) and to give me some insight on how you’re making reads.

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    @ladd would you be able to give a somewhat detailed read on me? For the fans (and haters) and to give me some insight on how you?re making reads.
    i could but i am lazy sorry lol maybe if it matters i will give one later

the short version is that i think you are approaching me like you would as a villager and not as a wolf + you seems to be genuinely looking for wolves rather than just pushing things that look bad. i also bought your reactions to things

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    that's very interesting

thanks for clarifying
    whats interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG View Post
    I don't move til I feel it and this is the kind of game I gotta let come to me, and if Ender is town I would like to find him, gth I think he's town but am not sure I'm ready to die on this hill

I'm reading you as town because you have these micro moments of conviction that seem legit to me.

I don't feel like detailing a read on you rn. I think it's weird that there is some sentiment against you and none against Visor/ladd but idk, I guess mentally you are kind of different from them because you're top poster
    I don't think I am missunderstanding what he posted here baudib. Sure he just didn't came in the thread saying "Visor/Ladd outed lolz kills". While it's subtil and convoluted, the thought is there.

ur moneys no good here and you've been riding my jock for two days now. find a new pony or you know do something about it. Like for as vociferous as you've been about HK is a wolf you strangely keep winding up on someone elses wagon at the end of the day, and you don't actually do much to stump for my chop, you're just loudly annoying about it to start a game day and then kinda poofs out.

are you stringing me along and poisoning the well or are you actually trying to solve?
    next question: do you have me paired with Ender or do you think I have him fooled?
    here is a fun read - when i as catching up and i read this post it almost read like a post made by a wolf who KNOWS visor is a wolf too and is doing some distancing lol

I’m not getting n1d/n2 do in this lineup very often imo especially when I don’t have name brand recognition coming into the game.

The wolf teams that don’t include at least 1 of dya/Yolo/Visor/ladd probably think I’m mislynch bait rather than an SPK kill.

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    I’m not getting n1d/n2 do in this lineup very often imo especially when I don’t have name brand recognition coming into the game.

The wolf teams that don’t include at least 1 of dya/Yolo/Visor/ladd probably think I’m mislynch bait rather than an SPK kill.
    I decided to keep you for Fx when you posted how my claim was bad

FR, it's not good to have this kindof thinking because this playerlist is filled with good players. And there is just a finite amount of wolk kp.

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    here is a fun read - when i as catching up and i read this post it almost read like a post made by a wolf who KNOWS visor is a wolf too and is doing some distancing lol
    I’m closer to reading this as towny from HK rather than wolf theater. It sounds like villager entitlement.

Although I guess “ur money’s no good here” seems a little lol without knowing the history between the two of them.

If you read the EODs it looks like I have TMI about the Zelda/SK flips lmao.

Outed

whatcha doing raskol

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    whatcha doing raskol
    Mostly waiting for Yolo's follow ups

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    Raskol is an OUTED WOLF

i D E T E C T E D motion at his place last night
    w!Visor's prolly the Power Killer too

both of you could in theory be pushed. It would be hard but not as outing as pushing wisdom would have been. You have too many shitposts and visor is well visor.
    Please someone else looks at Wisdom's ISO and tells me it's not pushable.

man hk posts on zelda d1 are pretty rough

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    I decided to keep you for Fx when you posted how my claim was bad
    Dumb read #9753: baudib liked then unliked it fearing to TMI me villager. Discuss

Member thankful for this post:

man hk posts on zelda d1 are pretty rough
    Yeah. Compare the baseline explanation to read Syn town, his post about how pzelda is generally a solid player as both alignments.

Then factor in pzeldas posting this game.

baudib, i haven't had a lot to say on your posts because by and large they seem reasonable enough to me and when someone consistently has posts that i keep liking they are (usually) a villager

not sure i have much experience with you in normal games, so its v possible you're just having a good wolf game, but you haven't really done anything i've thought was actively wolfy

perhaps a blind spot i should revisit but im tired as hell and going to bed lol

ladd, who are the two wolfiest players then?

i think your wolfiest post baudib was at sod2 when you said the lolwolves stuff, very pogwolfesque to play that stuff up at sod as a wolf but outside of that your posts seem fine

there was some other stuff i wanted to reply to but ill do that tomorrow

Thoughts on Yoloswag Visor?

ladd, who are the two wolfiest players then?
    i am not sure tbh, lots of people just haven't done enough for me to have a confident read on them. even yolo/eph i was cool with having them in the lean villa range (esp yolo) but they have not done enough for me to call them villager now on d3

again maybe lolme but i don't find ender wolfy at all. hk is wolfy obviously...i am still not super convinced he is a wolf but he is def wolfy. but then you have ender villa read on HK and i am like ???

dya i think is villa and ik they are busy but i wish they'd be around more so i can lock in a read and not worry about it anymore

rask again i am never touching. baudib is prob villa

i am struggling to get there on you villa as well. idr vibe on you feeling so confident on hk/ender being wolves when that's p much never the team imo (i mean easy of me to say when odds are in my favour but still it doesnt fit for a bunch of reasons)

syn i think is prob a villager? at least from wisdom being n1ed and general FEELING on gamestate

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Thoughts on Yoloswag Visor?
    meh

posts aren't bad or anything just hard to really get much out of them
    i am not sure tbh, lots of people just haven't done enough for me to have a confident read on them. even yolo/eph i was cool with having them in the lean villa range (esp yolo) but they have not done enough for me to call them villager now on d3

again maybe lolme but i don't find ender wolfy at all. hk is wolfy obviously...i am still not super convinced he is a wolf but he is def wolfy. but then you have ender villa read on HK and i am like ???

dya i think is villa and ik they are busy but i wish they'd be around more so i can lock in a read and not worry about it anymore

rask again i am never touching. baudib is prob villa

i am struggling to get there on you villa as well. idr vibe on you feeling so confident on hk/ender being wolves when that's p much never the team imo (i mean easy of me to say when odds are in my favour but still it doesnt fit for a bunch of reasons)

syn i think is prob a villager? at least from wisdom being n1ed and general FEELING on gamestate
    i dont get why you are struggling to get there on me tbh

its very possible hk/ender aren't the team i'll concede that, but i do think they are the two wolfiest posters itg and v likely contain a wolf

lets say hkatt is a wolf, who looks most partnered with him knowing we had w/w wagons for a lot of d1?

i agree with most of your reads on a general level though (idc about wisdom nk but i do think syn has been villagery for him, etc)

to me, knowing whether there are 0/1/2 wolves in ender/hk is v important considering i am pretty much townreading most of the rest

nl
    rask

ladd

baudib
    syn

dya

eph
    yolo

hkatt
    ender

i dont get why you are struggling to get there on me tbh

lets say hkatt is a wolf, who looks most partnered with him knowing we had w/w wagons for a lot of d1?
    i think dya/syn are easily ~clear if HK is a wolf

i don't think ender is with HK because if you read zelda/hk/ender isos from d1 from the PoV that's the wolf team it doesnt make much sense to me? even if I ignore everything else, just for zelda's "ender is only a wolf if HK is a wolf comment" - i don't think it's in zelda wheelhouse to make that comment as w/w/w

baudib not a wolf, rask not a wolf

so that'd leave me with you/eph/yolo for 2nd wolf i think

otoh if ender is a wolf:

syn/dya/hk are still ~clear from that flip imo

rask/baudib still not wolves (tho in this scenario there is probably a chance baudib is a wolf, i just don't think he is one)

i dont think you are a wolf with ender

so this time i am left with eph/yolo i think

to me, knowing whether there are 0/1/2 wolves in ender/hk is v important considering i am pretty much townreading most of the rest

nl
    rask

ladd

baudib
    syn

dya

eph
    yolo

hkatt
    ender
    why do you think ender is a wolf again?

I want to elim between hk and ender today. I just need to decide which I find wolfier. Gut feels say HK but I need to look at some posts to see if it's warranted

fwiw, my daughter turned 1 this weekend and my in laws are in town. I haven't had a ton of time to be in thread

Rask - i think it's weird you're so preoccupied with my logic push from d1 when I looked at the flips d2 and said I was pretty sure he was a villa? Like why are you not considering that part of the equation?

I do think w!Yolo is not with Ladd/Visor fwiw (just checked again how the wagon formed):

I voted there, Visor pushed him without voting (he did vote him several times l8r). Ladd did the next irl day, then Wisdom posted one wolf in Ladd/Logic/pzelda. Yolo immediatly voted him without much of an explanation (don't recall him talking about pzelda before too, need to check).

dunno, it's just feel like a bus to me ("pzelda can survive Rask/Visor push maybe, but not if Ladd/Wisdom joins, lfg")

I'd expect Visor's bus earlier if you are wondering why not him but Yolo yes. 3rd vote is a good time to do it.

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast