Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384
Results 2,491 to 2,519 of 2519

Thread: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er GAME THREAD

Alright I am out. Feel free to flame me, sorry all.

I should head back to the retirement home. Let us never speak of this game again.

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

VOTE TALLY

baudib1 1 Syn Dya Visor
    Syn 1 baudib1

MAJ!

baudib1 has been chopped! They were Vanilla Town!

The wolves have won! Congrats to
    pzelda
    enderwiggin
    visor

GG to everyone, thank you for playing. I hope you had fun.

Members thankful for this post (2):

lol

gg visor

gg great game visor

gg all wp

thanks for hosting sunbae/benneh, enjoyed teh setup a lot

was a hard fought game for sure

Thank god it was visor lmao.

Member thankful for this post:

Visor 

Thanks everyone for running the test set up with me. It ended up being a really tough game where everyone played hard and it was tight all the way to the end.

I am all ears for thoughts on the set up from a players perspective. The goal was to create an open set up that:

1. Did not provide hard clears or hard guilties

2. Provided information via roles that forced players to factor that info into their reads rather than just being the driving force behind the reads

3. Gave wolves interesting decisions and options with their actions instead of straightforward ones

4. Prevented any mass claiming situations

I am unsure how it measured up in practice to the theory, but the early feedback seemed positive so I'm optimistic.

benneh goat cohost

@Visor

This solve would be more impressive had it been made earlier, but I ventured to solve the game N5 and figured Eph and Visor had to be the surviving PRs on the basis of VCA and reading the first page.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What aroused my suspicion is that Eph and Visor thanked Rask's Pizza-style opening gauntlet and MD claim. Cheesy, but not something I notice if involved in the game. Regardless, Eph's lolcatting in implicit response to Rask was notable, not least for this crumbly crumb: "I am so supremely confident in my abilities..."

baudib, the top poster, vibed town in his first posts, with Visor and Eph otherwise being the clear threadleaders - yet Visor was alive, despite being Visor.

Furthermore, Visor voted on the leading wagon every single day, including scum D1 and D4. At the end of D5 he and Eph were the only players to have ousted two mafia. Not living players, players period.

It would be contrary to the laws of physics for neither of Eph/Visor to flip N5, and an incredible play by True Sith for neither of them to be bussers.

I mean, either Visor's open scumming or posting some kind of expert fancy play as Town PR. But then he can't survive N5. That syn and dya were trying to make m-Ender a wagon D2/3 further solidified my worldview.

Whatever the case, scum boxed in by endgame.

Visor must have played a damn fine game to win this one on MYLO.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I guess my only consolation is I would snap Visor at F3 if he?s alive over Dya but probably not over Syn.

Not sure how we ever get there tbh. I like how Visor went the distance to make Dya read old games and fake paranoia when it didn?t matter for the past 40 hours how the vote went. Hoya-Esque

Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    I guess my only consolation is I would snap Visor at F3 if he?s alive over Dya but probably not over Syn.

Not sure how we ever get there tbh. I like how Visor went the distance to make Dya read old games and fake paranoia when it didn?t matter for the past 40 hours how the vote went. Hoya-Esque
    its just a matter of sealing the deal and not letting village get a chance to get back in, so it means keeping you guys at loggerheads, keeping dya guessing, and making sure that there is always busy work to be done until the timer runs out and the village just goes with one of you two

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    @Visor

This solve would be more impressive had it been made earlier, but I ventured to solve the game N5 and figured Eph and Visor had to be the surviving PRs on the basis of VCA and reading the first page.

Visor must have played a damn fine game to win this one on MYLO.
    i normally thank posts i find funny

ive never been one for VCA but thats a nice catch for sure lol

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

When I saw Monty's spoiler I was scared of him walling in post game!

What a relief lol.

GG WP all.

Tx for hosting Benneh and Sunbae!
    @Syn: I hope you play more (no need play every other games lol). You are fun, good, etc etc.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Members thankful for this post (2):

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

This game was so much fun lol
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Visor 

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

ggs was a good game to read from the sidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

I honestly would have puked my brains out if it was Syn, wondering what I should have done better. As is it was w/e not sure we had a chance. We didn’t have enough lunches to get to a decision on Dya/Visor so I was just playing to maximize our EV across winnable worlds.

I honestly would have puked my brains out if it was Syn, wondering what I should have done better. As is it was w/e not sure we had a chance. We didn’t have enough lunches to get to a decision on Dya/Visor so I was just playing to maximize our EV across winnable worlds.
    ya i think its tough for you and syn to get there

i thought you were v pure lol, i just had to ignore it :P

and ya playerlist was great, enjoyed playing with all of you, please play more games on the org :P

i was present

We should have sheeped Logic’s read on Visor thanking posts. Slimy soab

damn imagine visor if the game just ended when syn and baudib crossed and u coulda been freed sooner

bet that woulda felt nice

Gg, wp wolves

Thanks for hosting

GGs, wp.

Thanks for the host, had fun playing.

I have always loved games! And I play them all the time! If not for my studies, I would constantly play my favorite games!
    Last edited by kevinsstelly; 02-18-2023 at 19:05. Reason: error

I think everyone has their own point of view! Who wants to vote!

Last edited by kevinsstelly; Today at 01:05 PM. Reason: error
    lmao

Hilarious how things go:

NL had me as the most unyeetable player in the game and they were going to use two kills on me to get around doc save until Sunbae told them a doc stops all kills. So they believed claim.

Hilarious how things go:

NL had me as the most unyeetable player in the game and they were going to use two kills on me to get around doc save until Sunbae told them a doc stops all kills. So they believed claim.
    lol yep

in hindsight you were obv faking too but i think raskols reaction to me rattled me a bit and made me wonder if i had judged the situation as not good for a villa fakeclaim (which i think it still is)

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    lol yep

in hindsight you were obv faking too but i think raskols reaction to me rattled me a bit and made me wonder if i had judged the situation as not good for a villa fakeclaim (which i think it still is)
    I’ve been in that spot as a wolf many times, watching someone very dramatically fakeclaim an info role and it’s very difficult not to panic. I also filled the details of the claim in with enough trolling and derps to make it seem WIFOMy.

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384