Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3046

Thread: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Out to Chill, Out to Kill! Member Cape90's Avatar

Default Re: Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Boquise View Post
    About to go on errand run so will answer your posts more later, but just wanna say
    "Boq, your push on me isn't special because literally everyone had this opinion because I have posted less day 3 and today."
    It is funny that you kinda call yourself an easy push here for being less active, but also sussing me and Lapras for pointing out the very same things regarding our own slots.
    correct but quite literally everyone was turning on me at the same time you posted that. that was just my point.

i misrepped you and for Lapras, Lapras has just been in his wolf meta, very openly and you haven't

You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

With this vote, the wolves are mathematically unable to lose.

WOLVES WIN!

Congrats to the wolves!
    Achro
    Boquise
    Vulgard

Benneh will post the night by night actions in a bit

Thank you for playing the game everyone. We know it wasn't the most fun for everyone but we appreciate you all sticking with it.

A couple quick housekeeping notes:

1. Apologies to Ephemeral who never actually in'd the game. They requested a sub once they saw the mistake and big thanks to Lapras for filling in on no notice!

2. Lots of mod errors from me this time apart from the Ephemeral thing. My op lacked critical info – maj, post restriction, specific of role changes from the first one – and that caused a few issues for all involved. Apologies to Visor as well, who expected the day heal to still be part of the JOAT role. I didn't properly communicate that it was gone due to feedback last time and he made his poison assuming he could fix it if wrong. Benneh was great though and made zero errors so don't blame him!

3. Really want to give special congrats to the wolf team who all posted extremely well, had great interactions, and caused the village to just be all out of whack where they'd have pieces but couldn't put the puzzle together due to those interactions.

This was also the second time this set up was run and I hope that – especially due to have the mechanics played into this one – once everyone decompresses a bit you'll be able to chat a bit about your thoughts on the set up.

Again, thanks for playing everyone! We'll do another at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    I slept and yet I am still exhausted. Going to be one of those days huh

Anyway boq your last post is pretty bad when you consider if I wanted to keep the status quo so bad I wouldn't have asked for this to not be a quick day. Now mind you when I said that I thought I was going to have energy so oops.

It is interesting to me though that the moment you are energetic and I am not suddenly me not being full of wim is a massive scum tell whereas your earlier lack of wim was merely circumstance.

I am usually pretty good at understanding arguments against me be they good or be they bad and really your arguments against me here are just really awful lol.

Like 'wow achro complained about being tired this is a wolf tell' like ??? Do you not see I was going for irony that you were very low wim for 3 days and all of a sudden you are full of wim and I am not? You for some really unknown reason took it as shade even after I said it wasn't shade directly lol. Like my entire playstyle isn't exactly sneaky wordplay I kind of bash your head in over and over if I think something is off like lapras post about eod1 or how it wiggled my brain wrong that you forgot me and lapras specifically because I am one of the higher posters and lapras is one of the lowest posters so it felt really unnatural. If you are town and it is what it is then fair enough but I have a duty to play the game and observe how I see fit.
    I wouldn't classify Boq's previous days as having low WIM.

sad, i do feel somewhat responsible for blabbing and not keeping my mouth shut and sleeping bc that might have outed achro otherwise.

but also lapras was still highly likely to be misvoted. wolves simply outplayed us. gg all, thanks for host, i really enjoyed game and apologize for getting heated, was only ever frustrated with myself yall are lovely to play with

Congrats wolves!

I'll do a mechanical roundup of all night actions later tonight.

https://discord.gg/eG4tnnbT

Here is DVC for anyone who wants it. 2/3 wolves are not around atm but they will release wolf chat if they decide they want to.

i high efforted myself into removing 2 wolves from my POE. This is why I shouldn't high effort.

GG

Congratulations wolves!

I totally would've been wrong as well ❤️

i literally had boq and vulgard and then i was like "lol they are town"

what is wrong with me lmao

alien shapeshifter Member Hally's Avatar

ggwp all

GGWP.

I was so deep in the sauce.

"wow wolves havent been killing me, my boq/vulgard wolf reads must be incorrect"

also was rask actually docced and visor powerkilled or what lmao, extremely big F if so

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae View Post
    VOTE TALLY AS OF POST #1586

wisdom 4 syn raskolnikov dyachei nutella
    boquise 3 achro boquise vulgard
    dyachei 1 wisdom
    raskolnikov 1 visor

Maj is in effect. With 13 players the magic number is 7.
    Night is at 7pm eastern on 3/26/23
    the wagons ever

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard View Post
    the wagons ever
    lmaoooooo thats amazing

gg

the wagons ever
    i knew town was wolfsiding

me: wow wisdom is improving

town: how about we stay there?

Quote Originally Posted by nutella View Post
    lmaoooooo thats amazing

gg
    wisdom 7-vote maj wagon at eod was completely pure as well

i don't think you were ever going to win this after that + rask's ml, just a really unfortunate string of events

Member thankful for this post:

Wisdom 

Quote Originally Posted by nutella View Post
    also was rask actually docced and visor powerkilled or what lmao, extremely big F if so
    yes, rask was successfully saved by visor who died to a PR kill

i'm quite sure i contributed to this game being unenjoyable to some people for which i sincerely apologize

while i was doing the stuff i was doing to try and help my alignment, there were surely ways to do things better

i'll work on my dismissiveness because that was probably the biggest problem

Quote Originally Posted by nebjiamn View Post
    yes, rask was successfully saved by visor who died to a PR kill
    you have no idea how funny it was to realize that the second town PR outed himself to ML the guy successfully saved by the first town PR

you have no idea how funny it was to realize that the second town PR outed himself to ML the guy successfully saved by the first town PR
    pretty legendary lolmech tbh

speaking of lolmech

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	26422

what the hell why is it so small lmao

i guess you can click it but wow

god i still can't help but wonder if achro wouldve been in trouble if we had quick hammered sleep instead, i guess i have to admit that ran is right that saying anything just helps wolves and i may have affected the game there. but i also think going directly from the rask eod into lylo would still result in a lapras misvote anyway and we lose to this team no matter what. the lolmech may be the moment that locked in the loss but the wolves also just played their butts out and were already in a commanding position from the first two days so i won't beat myself up about it, completely the deserved result regardless of how it actually went down lol

@dyachei i know youve had a stressful couple weeks and i'm especially sorry for exacerbating that, the fighting got out of hand and i have so easily accepted the wolf win now that it seems silly i was so invested to the point i was mean about it. you absolutely deserve cred for your vulgard push and you did your part to help town

@Syn also sorry for the frustration between us throughout the game and for any comments that came across as downplaying your skill at reading me or whatever, i think having contrarian voices like yours in thread can be really valuable for town to stay on its toes. in the hypothetical quick sleep situation i'm very curious how you would have reacted to me dying over achro (or if you had always been exaggerating your read on me for tricksy endgame reasons or something lol) but regardless you played well (except the whole saving boq d1 thing )

The part where the village killed the best villagers wasn’t ideal.

Members thankful for this post (2):

now im doing lil notes for everyone i guess lol. @Cape90 idk why im always so paranoid that youre wolfing when you have the highest solving wim of anyone and every time i wrongly suspect you it feels awful bc your insights end up really valuable. you played a hell of a game there. @Lapras sorry time just wasnt on your side, i hear babies can do that, but enough innocence showed through your posts when you were here that i was worried.
    @Achro great game dude, i coulda had you early but you slithered like a snake into illusory towncore status. i knew something just wasnt right, what with you defending lapras while also tying him to boq, i just didn't quite make the right connection and you made yourself sound pure as hell. @Vulgard kinda the opposite direction you had me completely pocketed early on and by the time i 180ed on you your interactions were too damn clean. @Boquise i dont even know what to say lol wild rollercoaster of a game from you my man, absolutely had me fooled both that one part of d2 and again at the very end.

Member thankful for this post:

gg wolves

sorry nutella about my fighting with you. I should have stopped myself and i didnt

@illario sorry about the d1 that was a suuuper rough mistake to make, and i wish we had followed through more on your achro concerns. @ladd sorry about not following through with the boq push either. @robyn i shoulda listened to you about dz. @Wisdom also a sad mischop, you had incredible reads too (this is now becoming a theme isn't it). @Visor nothing much to say here but oof, musta been rough for you to watch us trip on that after you literally saved a nightkill, @Raskolnikov uhh, oops it makes so much sense in retrospect that you were supposed to be nked bc you are a force as town and your stunning WIM all the way through to the end of d3 is a testament to that. @EnderWiggin no hard feelings on that either though, you went about the claim correctly imo with all necessary disclaimers and your play before that day was just right for pr as well.

alright now ive just said "sorry" in one form or another to everyone lmao. except @Sunbae @nebjiamn we absolutely failed you on the itysl gifposting element of town play. truly inexcusable

Members thankful for this post (3):

Gg gang!

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102 LastLast