Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You're gonna have a bad time Member Sunbae's Avatar

Default Motion Detect 15er #2 GAME THREAD

This is a fun casual mafia game
    There is a post cap of 100 posts per day, lifted one hour before eod
    Maj in effect from d2 on

Rules:

• 48/24 phases, at 7pm american eastern. :00 posts/votes are good, :01 posts/votes bad.
    • You may not talk after death.
    • Don't quote anything I say to you. Paraphrasing is fine.
    • No screenshots, etc.
    • You may NOT talk to players outside the thread unless otherwise specified in your role PM.
    • You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Sunbae. Votes must be in bold to count. You do not need to unvote to vote someone else. I will count your last legal vote as your vote. You must use that specific vote format with the colon or the vote WILL NOT count. (this is so i can find the votes easier)
    • You can thank posts who cares, just don't angle it/be angleshooty about it.
    • Do not talk at night.
    • Votes that end in a tie will be decided by random lynch.
    • No lynch is allowed as is abstain.
    • Don't edit posts please.
    • If you miss a day phase I will message you and see whats up. If I don't hear from you by the start of the next day you will be subbed or modkilled (depending on game phase and whether I can find a sub).
    • Have fun. This is not an option . If you don't think you'll have fun with this game... don't join it.
    • Night orders are due 1 hour prior to start of day. (Please PM me night orders, though I will also accept discord.)

Setup and Roles:

Town:
    - 1 Town Motion Detector. This power goes away when only one scum remains. (choose a target each night. you will be told if they performed an action or if an action was performed on them that night. You will get back either "Yes" or "No")

- 1 Town JOAT (1x Doctor, 1x Poison, 1x Roleblock)

- 10x Vanilla Town

Mafia:
    - 1 Scum Firefighter (Each night you must target a player. Nothing happens to them, you just target them).

- 1 Scum 2x Power Killer (Each night you may select a player. If that player is a power role that player will die. If not, nothing happens)

- 1 Scum Universal Backup (The charges are shared between the Power Killer and the Backup. If Power Killer uses 1 then dies, backup can only use 1 more)

Note: The scum nightkill is assigned to a player and will trigger motion detection

Playerlist:
    1. Achro
    2. Boq
    3. Cape90
    4. dyachei
    5. EnderWiggin
    6. illario
    7. ladd
    8. lapras
    9. nutella
    10. raskolnikov
    11. Robyn
    12. Syn
    13. Visor
    14. Vulgard
    15. Wisdom

---------------------------------------------

I will announce when the game has started, please do not post until then, thanks.

If the thread opens and you do not have a role pm, please DM me before posting

Don't discuss role pms in thread obv, they're all just you randed x congrats anyway.

-------------------------------------------------

Current Game Status Will Be Updated Here After Day 1:

WOLVES WIN
    1. Achro
    2. Boquise
    3. Vulgard
    Last edited by Sunbae; 04-03-2023 at 00:26.

Member thankful for this post: