Default Re: 13er summer game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Achro View Post
    Hmm, alright.

I'll sheep you day one then, boss.

Solve away.
    :|

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    sap guis

kinda think achro v, not for the suggestion (which is silly cause you are genuinely never lunching a wolf with it since if it comes to it a wolf will just remove another wolf) but for how quickly he backed off from it

i also soul read cape opening v

cuth seemed fine too

this post is a post

more exciting analysis to come
    I think achro's suggestion might be v from him but it's too easy to manipulate as a wolf. I dont like it for that reason. I do think achro kind of villagery because the try-hardiness is less than the last game where he was a wolf though

Quote Originally Posted by katze View Post
    i soulread dyachei as a wolf
    of course you do. It's been 1 post and you're not usually right

ender seems fine. think i remember him dying early as a wolf and in here he's playing into being a wolf where he'd probably be self-conscious about wolfing for the nth time

if this reason is wrong, then consider it a t0an read

Quote Originally Posted by Totally not Taffy View Post
    Last game (and I think that's his only game here?) Achro made 336 posts over 5 days, for an average of ~67, which is close enough to 50 not to have to panic at the thought of a 50 postcap, so yes, scumpoints deserved.

Vote: Achro
    I was a wolf and swept a town that had 5 of these players in it.

Please point to the part where my world view is inconsistent.

I was a wolf and swept a town that had 5 of these players in it.

Please point to the part where my world view is inconsistent.
    Also I believe day 5 was a hammer day and I didn't post.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally not Taffy View Post
    Because Visor was the first to vote Achro. Do you think he was serious, or that he was just voting to see what would happen?

I think Ladd was talking about this exchange:

Dyachei was only the second to decline to participate.
    Third I think if I count insomnia

Plus I said I think I can read them. So if they don't want to play my fun game I will mason them. I have had great success on fol either town reading or killing my masons day 1 its a pretty neat trick. 5/5 I believe.

I of course am not going to be an idle sheep, but merely living in day's world view and making myself comfy. Also a bit glib because that's fun.

Anyway luckily for me I think I am excellent at knowing who wolfreads me is town or not because my self awareness is dumb. Taffy feels genuine.

Visor and katze please show your work to the class

honestly not that much i just wanted to vote him

if i wanted to overthink it i could probs call a few things hes done actively wolfy (and i might believe the lack of confidence is) but i think most of it falls under the "i believe this is probably NAI but it's just silly" tree

i guess typing this out i sorta get the "how do i solve a game with such a low postcap" thing because im used to games having a lot more by now so my hedgy ass doesnt actually have that much i concretely lean one direction or another on but that sounds more like a me problem than an achro problem

also he pocketed me in a game once so im legally obligated to vote him ldo
    Oh I see. This is nai I think for Kat's range as both alignments so nothing much to say about that one.

Hello visor you have shown no problem sussing me early as wolf to get me to think you are being genuine. What's up

sap guis

kinda think achro v, not for the suggestion (which is silly cause you are genuinely never lunching a wolf with it since if it comes to it a wolf will just remove another wolf) but for how quickly he backed off from it

i also soul read cape opening v

cuth seemed fine too

this post is a post

more exciting analysis to come
    Good morning ladd. I think this is my first time playing with you when I am town in an fm game (that I can remember, i kind of tried to skirt around you as wolf and then n1'd you lol) and I have a question for you. Why do you think backing off the idea is town indicative? Is it town for achro or just a general town thing to do? I would like a nice detailed thought on this because I feel as if this defense is a little unnatural as the last time I swept the game as wolf and to my knowledge you shouldn't have too much prior experience with me compared to say ender.

If you get the same answer I came up with in my head you are probably town would be cool ngl

ender
    taffy
    insomnia

ladd

Good morning ladd. I think this is my first time playing with you when I am town in an fm game (that I can remember, i kind of tried to skirt around you as wolf and then n1'd you lol) and I have a question for you. Why do you think backing off the idea is town indicative? Is it town for achro or just a general town thing to do? I would like a nice detailed thought on this because I feel as if this defense is a little unnatural as the last time I swept the game as wolf and to my knowledge you shouldn't have too much prior experience with me compared to say ender.
    i think i'd have prooobably called it villagery regardess, but my impression of you is someone who tries to control the thread (i have never seen you wolf, but i assume this is just a personality thing and not ai dependent) so i figure if you did the little act with the list as a wolf to be called villagery by people you'd have tried to keep it up at least some more to get discussion on that

and the way you pivoted from the list stuff to sheeping dya felt pure and not something predetermined nor made with malicious intentions, i'd have villa read that from ~anyone

for the sanity of all dyacheis involved i am choosing to clarify my prior soulread was a shitpost

however if it was correct i will pretend this post was the shitpost

in the meantime tho, sup dya hru
    sup insom
    hi achro

i feel like insom randed villa and achro randed wolf just based off the last few posts adieu (i will probably not read dya d1 unless i have a strong feeling in one direction)

also this is post 69 nice

nevermind i hate ladd now for stealing my funny number

im good, driving school is a thing for me now

i hate turns, i thought i had good spatial awareness, this whole driving thing humbled me

for the sanity of all dyacheis involved i am choosing to clarify my prior soulread was a shitpost

however if it was correct i will pretend this post was the shitpost

in the meantime tho, sup dya hru
    sup insom
    hi achro

i feel like insom randed villa and achro randed wolf just based off the last few posts adieu (i will probably not read dya d1 unless i have a strong feeling in one direction)

also this is post 69 nice
    Ngl hope you are town to complete the trilogy with 'katze has no idea how to read achro' before we have fun as w/w in the finale of our 4 combo of Rands games.

I don't know insomnia very well but thought he was townie without any other note so I will sheep you since you prob know him and I don't think you woukd be 0/2 in reads.

Although you are you so I guess I should ask what about my posts are from a wolf achro mindset iyo

thats fun, they actually convinced me achro is a villager

feels like a villager who is literally just writing words and pressing enter

i have def already called a wolf villagery tho so for the sake of STATS i shall clarify that most of the reads (except taffy/achro p much) i posted until now are super thin and made to somewhat kickstart the game

Ngl hope you are town to complete the trilogy with 'katze has no idea how to read achro' before we have fun as w/w in the finale of our 4 combo of Rands games.

I don't know insomnia very well but thought he was townie without any other note so I will sheep you since you prob know him and I don't think you woukd be 0/2 in reads.

Although you are you so I guess I should ask what about my posts are from a wolf achro mindset iyo
    my 2 starting posts must've been really villagery

insom is a super light v read for me because he's reminding me of his anni attitude

i think i'd have prooobably called it villagery regardess, but my impression of you is someone who tries to control the thread (i have never seen you wolf, but i assume this is just a personality thing and not ai dependent) so i figure if you did the little act with the list as a wolf to be called villagery by people you'd have tried to keep it up at least some more to get discussion on that

and the way you pivoted from the list stuff to sheeping dya felt pure and not something predetermined nor made with malicious intentions, i'd have villa read that from ~anyone
    Oh yeah I forgot you never even read my posts last day 1 when I was a wolf lol. You did say that. Pretty funny.

Anyway hmm. I do like thread control and how I handled this is probably nai for me since my range on opening posts is very wide but I concede it would be unusual for me as a wolf to say I would sheep dya so casually true true.

Good logic but I have a feeling good logic is nai for you given the stories I hear about you. I was hoping that the reason had more specifics in it to really grab onto. I will let others interact with you to see how I feel about you, you are a tough one. I found you in Anni though by comparing your wolf mash performance so maybe I will read a couple of games of yours to see if this is indicative.

Thanks for responding. Much obliged.

Quote Originally Posted by insomnia View Post
    im good, driving school is a thing for me now

i hate turns, i thought i had good spatial awareness, this whole driving thing humbled me
    driving humbled me and then turned me even more egotistical because everybody who drives here sucks at driving and now i hate driving

glgl

i wouldn't really feel bad misreading you on post 70 of a game tbh; i currently dislike your vibes, not really something i can go into much detail on if i wanted to and i don't particularly want to anyways

what's stopping me from being a wolf and going 0/2 on purpose i don't actually follow sheeping me on insomnia because im wrong on you iyo?

my 2 starting posts must've been really villagery
    I liked the TONE of the ender read and any man who starts the game with a town list is after my heart, yet.

Oh yeah I forgot you never even read my posts last day 1 when I was a wolf lol. You did say that. Pretty funny.

Anyway hmm. I do like thread control and how I handled this is probably nai for me since my range on opening posts is very wide but I concede it would be unusual for me as a wolf to say I would sheep dya so casually true true.

Good logic but I have a feeling good logic is nai for you given the stories I hear about you. I was hoping that the reason had more specifics in it to really grab onto. I will let others interact with you to see how I feel about you, you are a tough one. I found you in Anni though by comparing your wolf mash performance so maybe I will read a couple of games of yours to see if this is indicative.

Thanks for responding. Much obliged.
    those stories are old and exaggerated

now i am lazy, mostly busy and 1 step from retirement

you are prob better off just reading me based on my posting this game. i think i am pretty readable if you don't come in with EXPECTATIONS and things like that

Member thankful for this post:

Achro 

driving humbled me and then turned me even more egotistical because everybody who drives here sucks at driving and now i hate driving

glgl

i wouldn't really feel bad misreading you on post 70 of a game tbh; i currently dislike your vibes, not really something i can go into much detail on if i wanted to and i don't particularly want to anyways

what's stopping me from being a wolf and going 0/2 on purpose i don't actually follow sheeping me on insomnia because im wrong on you iyo?
    Oh no, never feel bad snout misreading me I just would be tickled because I adore you and teasing you is half the fun.

Anyway my image of wolf Kat is a lot like scum chris in that you would rather be in an endless mafia tunnel by zorvo than have one of your opening town reads be on your partner in a game where prs can potentially ruin your day.

Don't lnoa if this is true, but seems like the type of thing you would care about. Wolf kat imo is always 1/2 there as a matter of sneakiness. Because not many people even think about that stuff so you would never have to change it up. Could be wrong I guess.

Vote: katze

Also one post saying sorry for any dumb phone typos this game.

I don't think I am going to re evaluate Taffy until lylo at the minimum tbh.

Because it takes a type of wolf to not only go through my last game here to calculate my posts, but then to not even stop to consider what my rand was in that game and how it had nothing to do with solving. It feels like the essence of 'hah, I caught you in your LIES wolf'

Although I will confess even though I don't know how to solve with a mere 50 posts what I left unsaid is that I am willing to learn. My opening as per tradition didn't really matter it was just another way to avoid the drivel that is rvs and get people into the swing of things.

Thread control is a common way of discussing how people interact with the thread. I don't really need control lthough as long as I set the pace of things and wolves are dancing ro my beat. Which they are for now. Who knows if I will catch one, but the thread seems fun to me.

Anyway

Taffy
    Insomnia
    Ender
    Dya

Towny to kinda towny

Still processing please hold
    Katze

A little tiny bit wolfy
    Ladd
    Visor

(I think puffing out your wolf game is slightly towny. Downplaying slightly wolfy. Visor has shown he doesn't mind suspecting me early as wolf so I know this fits his wolf profile so I need positive answers for why he voted for me rather than assuming the best in people like I often do since it's math accurate)

Also I am kind of convinced I can't read cape so I will quietly see what I think eod and then call him the opposite alignment. Good day.

A little tiny bit wolfy
    Ladd

Vote: katze
    godread rescinded(yet again)

achro i think ur impression on how i wolf is outdated and zorvo is a bad example because i would do many things for players like him to not tunnel me, town or mafia (i find being deathtunneled like that to be one of the least fun things in mafia)

btw im super polarized btw. cant wolf for shit (real)

achro i think ur impression on how i wolf is outdated and zorvo is a bad example because i would do many things for players like him to not tunnel me, town or mafia (i find being deathtunneled like that to be one of the least fun things in mafia)

I meant the zorvo part as a joke.

Also I don't listen to great wolf players telling me how I get their philosophy wrong sorry. Company policy.

Murder a wolf and be killed n1. It's how I solve paranoia about me on gamefaqs and fol tbh tbh

i dont really agree with this last line at all

id be very surprised if i got n1ed this game

but its the goal ofc

i will be me

ignoring any mention of you in his iso, what are your concerns with ladd, if any? same question could apply to me i guess but i dont really want to be self centered this game ??

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast