Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cereal killer mafia

Default Re: Cereal killer mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    what would that do for you?
    It would feel a lot weirder that they didn't get the copypasta.

How about Monty is a wolf, syn town, and taffy secretly loves me?
    Secretly?

when raskol rands wolf without me

Member thankful for this post:

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Is that from Mafia I (goat game)? Final scene? (y y I'll talk about this game l8r, feel free to sus me :p )
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
    It would feel a lot weirder that they didn't get the copypasta.
    ok I will actually provide you with something more (outside my ironclad read on Synchan):

there is a real disconnection between the content of that Monty post and the vote on me. Like if he felt the need to justify making me a wagon (third vote iirc).

Dumb read but that's actually why I posted what I posted. Lettuce see how it unfolds during toDay.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Also Ender, why didn't you check instead of posting that line?

Votal 1.1

Rask (3) - Taffy (#11), Syn (#12), Monty (#13)
    Visor (1) - Rask (#6)
    Jan (1) - Suibian (#9)
    Monty (1) - Ender (#16)
    ladd (1) - Visor (#26)

Member thankful for this post:

Vote: Monty

I hereby proclaim that both Rask and Syn are town!
    Reason: Gut instinct

Because I'm lazy.

there is a real disconnection between the content of that Monty post and the vote on me.
    You wouldn't say that of everyone voting?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

No Monty.

I was speaking about this precisaly:

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Anyway, either this was copypasta or Rask is partners with Cuth.

Vote: Rask
    Neither of your argument seems a logical reason to cast a vote (worded differently: none of them are actually aligment indicative).

Good morning friendos and welcome to the finally out of retirement newcomers. (been there lol)

Yes Monty, this was a special edition of an Achro post from the last game lol.

I've determined through expert skill exercice that Syn is town.
    what's with the naked pocketing, mang

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
    I hereby proclaim that both Rask and Syn are town!
    Reason: Gut instinct
    do you have an opinion about something other than the loudest part of the game?

????????

aw it converted the emojis to question marks

hater website

No Monty.

Neither of your argument seems a logical reason to cast a vote (worded differently: none of them are actually aligment indicative).
    Why did you find that illogical enough to attract your attention relative to other votes?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    what's with the naked pocketing, mang
    Nothing... you are a friendo. But the read is there aorn: your tone and lack of doubt and circonvolution pings me as town!Syn. Not sure you play/care enough to make this evolve so there is that.

Why did you find that illogical enough to attract your attention relative to other votes?
    Because your vote was the first to ping me and, NGL, the vote is on me so I look into it more than others obviously. (I am town pal, I am not going to be the D1)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I have times when I eat cereals daily and times when I don't eat any for a long time. No judgment from me!
    But that really applies to most of my food habits.
    On a more important note wouldn't the scum eat/kill the cereal while the village ignores it?
    Ah you envision we're all bowls of cereal at a big table or something and the scum get rid of us by eating (killing) us? I mean I guess I could ignore it seeing that other people certainly find it delicious, but what would be the fun in that?

Hi Visor!

Totally not taffy - I like you. You wanna know why? I was literally just about to post the video that you posted in #11 because that song has been in my head since last night. Well not the whole song, only the first few lines on a non-stop loop. Inside my head right now is an annoying place to be. Anyway, I was about to look up the link for that song, glanced down and uh never mind.

I was about to be onboard with Rask's Monty read when I got here:
    because I was like uh every other vote is rvs? But never mind that cosign after this:

No Monty.

This is reaching if serious. Monty's vote is based on copy pasta or being partners with cuth, who's not in the game, so it seems like an obvious joke/rvs vote and not an attempt at making an alignment-based vote. (Mea culpa if I'm mistaking a joke interaction between you two as serious)

Even though I think that's reaching, I don't think that Rask is scum for it. I kinda like post #48, and he told us he was town, so thanks for that. It makes everything easier.

Rasko jumping into the fray and basically leaving rvs 1 seconds in should read good but ..

I have trouble agreeing with several takes tbh.

Soap Wis. NGL this got me pinged. Enjoy the tunnel ;)

Bisous bisous
    Let's start with this one. Wisdom doesn't really strike me as a player who will start the game as a wolf basically asking for heat.
    Which is what the initial post does.

Maybe I am missing some inside joke between the two, but Rasko has not really joked and instead played an early aggression game.

Second take is this:
    No Monty.

In reference to this:

Anyway, either this was copypasta or Rask is partners with Cuth.

Vote: Rask
    And I am scratching my head because Montys post in both worlds is not serious.
    Copy/pasta is shitposting and partners with cuth is shitposting because cuth is not in the game.

If this was a toan read or something like that I could accept it, but that reason makes so little sense to me.

Tammy gets mindmeld village points for having similar thoughts about Raskos progression to me at the same time.

Btw tammy whenever I think about playing the werewolf games with you I have to think about regs owners market game on dlp where nacho and you subbed in two wolf slots and a big point of you winning the game (I think you did) was that I was all about giving you space to breathe after subbing into two slots that I was scumreading.

I don't remember anything else about that game just the lingering regret while trying to stay steadfast when giving people time to play the game these days.

Tammy gets mindmeld village points for having similar thoughts about Raskos progression to me at the same time.

Btw tammy whenever I think about playing the werewolf games with you I have to think about regs owners market game on dlp where nacho and you subbed in two wolf slots and a big point of you winning the game (I think you did) was that I was all about giving you space to breathe after subbing into two slots that I was scumreading.

I don't remember anything else about that game just the lingering regret while trying to stay steadfast when giving people time to play the game these days.
    haha I was like oh that's a nice mind meld; it would be nice if Jan is town too but I posted that first nyah nyah.

Yeah we won that game. But it wasn't just because you gave me space when I was very obviously fumbling around upon replace in. (I was super intimidated by your read on my predecessor and didn't know how to overcome it iirc). Town didn't show up one day so we no-yeeted, and I think I was the target that time, so I got another day. Town also didn't hold us accountable for what we said we bought, and I think I was able to use that to push bs on someone else as well. I think anyway. I miss regfan! He told me after that game that he would yeet me on sight if he ever saw me post that I sucked as scum in a game again. rip regfan's ability to read me LOL.

But, I just pretty much consider it good manners to give people space upon replace in. Not every time mind you, but most of the time.

Either rvs on a friend or piling on as an excuse. Time will tell. But it looks telling.
    What did Ender do that Syn and Monty didn't?

Secretly?
    That's right, ignore my blatant chainsaw defending Visor.

Because he randed town.

You wouldn't say that of everyone voting?
    Well I voted him right after saying I make bad choices, so I assume he agrees with the connection there

Quote Originally Posted by Suibian View Post
    Totally not taffy - I like you. You wanna know why? I was literally just about to post the video that you posted in #11 because that song has been in my head since last night. Well not the whole song, only the first few lines on a non-stop loop. Inside my head right now is an annoying place to be. Anyway, I was about to look up the link for that song, glanced down and uh never mind.
    Pocket successful

This post is a Taffy hardclaim.

I thought Raskolnikov's early reactions were good, but then he got overly explanatory, sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally not Taffy View Post
    What did Ender do that Syn and Monty didn't?
    Honestly just timing:

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    this is also wolfing
    Vote: Monty

I want you all to know I had to google my cereal.

I can see someone just voting a friend and this being a happy accident or a wolf that sees a random shot in a direction and votes there.
    Basically close to nothing. But it pinged me at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Suibian View Post
    haha I was like oh that's a nice mind meld; it would be nice if Jan is town too but I posted that first nyah nyah.

Yeah we won that game. But it wasn't just because you gave me space when I was very obviously fumbling around upon replace in. (I was super intimidated by your read on my predecessor and didn't know how to overcome it iirc). Town didn't show up one day so we no-yeeted, and I think I was the target that time, so I got another day. Town also didn't hold us accountable for what we said we bought, and I think I was able to use that to push bs on someone else as well. I think anyway. I miss regfan! He told me after that game that he would yeet me on sight if he ever saw me post that I sucked as scum in a game again. rip regfan's ability to read me LOL.

But, I just pretty much consider it good manners to give people space upon replace in. Not every time mind you, but most of the time.
    Now that you said that all the memories are flooding back and the sadness increases.
    About the no-yeet part which is simply atrocious gameplay. You don't deserve to win if you do stuff like that as a village player.

Anyway I will try to beat you to the mindmeld-post next time.

Nothing... you are a friendo. But the read is there aorn: your tone and lack of doubt and circonvolution pings me as town!Syn. Not sure you play/care enough to make this evolve so there is that.
    denied

suibian and jan can be town ig

Honestly just timing:

I can see someone just voting a friend and this being a happy accident or a wolf that sees a random shot in a direction and votes there.
    Basically close to nothing. But it pinged me at the time.
    I absolutely saw the Syn post and was already thinking it and it *is* part of why I voted there.

I just prefer pressure over RVS =P

Quote Originally Posted by Totally not Taffy View Post
    Because he randed town.
    Me omw to pocket Taffy

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast