Qu'une ombre de la rue
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Cereal killer mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Because your vote was the first to ping me and, NGL, the vote is on me so I look into it more than others obviously. (I am town pal, I am not going to be the D1)
    Would you say you give up as scum D1?

Quote Originally Posted by Suibian View Post
    This is reaching if serious. Monty's vote is based on copy pasta or being partners with cuth, who's not in the game, so it seems like an obvious joke/rvs vote and not an attempt at making an alignment-based vote. (Mea culpa if I'm mistaking a joke interaction between you two as serious)
    No, I was making generic analysis and forgot that Cuth was a setup reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Now that you said that all the memories are flooding back and the sadness increases.
    About the no-yeet part which is simply atrocious gameplay. You don't deserve to win if you do stuff like that as a village player.

Anyway I will try to beat you to the mindmeld-post next time.
    I like holstering ousts, or whatever. It puts a pep in my step.
    Vitiate Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    No, I was making generic analysis and forgot that Cuth was a setup reviewer.
    Huh? So my original response was going to be me expressing confusion over why Cuth would even figure in your generic analysis at all, but then I realized that before I made a total fool out of myself, I should actually read that big post and maybe I would find my answer there. Which I did, but now I'm even more confused because while he mentions Cuth, his first sentence has him saying he doesn't know what to make of Cuth not playing this.

I don't know what to make of your response because two people gave you an out that it looked like a joke, but you're like nope just generic analysis which could be just a bit of sloppiness from reading a long post and forgetting the first line which hey I'm plenty sloppy myself so understandable. But your question to him about whether or not he gives up as scum kinda feels like it's an actual read which feels a bit like doubling down on a read that stemmed from a misunderstanding.

I feel like I'm missing something. Am I missing something? Am I wandering in the middle of a dance I should wallflower on?

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I beleive I should vote: Montmorency.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

On another note, I like Ender. They feel carefree in a way that makes me happy.

Votal 1.2

Rask (3) - Taffy (#11), Syn (#12), Monty (#13)
    Monty (3) - Ender (#16), Rask (#38), Barto (#67)
    Jan (1) - Suibian (#9)
    ladd (1) - Visor (#26)

Sleep replaces nebjiamn.
    Last edited by Gemma; 10-27-2023 at 14:01.

On another note, I like Ender. They feel carefree in a way that makes me happy.

Huh? So my original response was going to be me expressing confusion over why Cuth would even figure in your generic analysis at all, but then I realized that before I made a total fool out of myself, I should actually read that big post and maybe I would find my answer there. Which I did, but now I'm even more confused because while he mentions Cuth, his first sentence has him saying he doesn't know what to make of Cuth not playing this.
    I just saw Cuth's name a lot in signups, then again in Rask's copypasta. Your process is sound, but's not that complicated after all. Call it a variant of inattentional blindness. Ender thought I was in some MU game, too.

I don't know what to make of your response because two people gave you an out that it looked like a joke, but you're like nope just generic analysis which could be just a bit of sloppiness from reading a long post and forgetting the first line which hey I'm plenty sloppy myself so understandable. But your question to him about whether or not he gives up as scum kinda feels like it's an actual read which feels a bit like doubling down on a read that stemmed from a misunderstanding.
    I'm asking an innocent question.
    Vitiate Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    I just saw Cuth's name a lot in signups, then again in Rask's copypasta. Your process is sound, but's not that complicated after all. Call it a variant of inattentional blindness. Ender thought I was in some MU game, too.
    Game was here bronana

~townpoints
    Suibian

~good vibes
    Syn
    Wisdom

~fine
    EnderWiggin
    Totally not Taffy

------

Raskolnikov - Montmorency - I should have more opinion but I have reasons to dislike both tbh.

El Barto - 1 post, no input, all pill-on. Weaksauce.

Mostly unsorted people with little use so far:
    Visor
    nebjiamn r. @Sleep
    ladd
    Kagemusha

Vote: El Barto

So, it looks like deadline is tomorrow. I'm not sure if I can post in the morning, but regardless I'll be back 3-4 hours before deadline and will be able to be here until.

Since I don't think anyone here knows me well enough to know my annoying voting practices, and it is usually a point of confusion when I play with new people, I'll just let you know that I'm a stingy voter who typically doesn't vote hop. My vote on Jan is RVS, and I have absolutely no intention of making that a serious vote. I'll move it tomorrow, but I'm not sure where I want it right now.

I am sleepy though so a domani ciao ciao!

we don't have enough informati Member Sleep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    Sleep replaces nebjiamn.
    we have benneh at home

benneh at home:

Howdy

vote: syn

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    Howdy

insert generic and aggressive retort here

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Raskolnikov - Montmorency - I should have more opinion but I have reasons to dislike both tbh.

El Barto - 1 post, no input, all pill-on. Weaksauce.
    I agree with this POE and I think Jan is very cool and awesome and great

game solved, gg everyone

Member thankful for this post:

I actually do think Raskol is overcompensating though and that Monty is throwing his analytical skills at something fake in order to have the appearance of looking townie

El Barto made a cheap vote and nothing else. it's the sort of vote where if he's teamed with monty and monty goes over, el barto looks good because "why would a wolf park a vote on their teammate when they could have done it on literally anyone else"

but it could also be a nothingburger from a villager who hasn't read anything except a vote tally and likes tying wagons

I have more reasons to like everyone else tho (even if that reason is simply "didn't do that")

Vote: Jan

Hi Jan Hi! It's nice to see you again.

I think the only people I have played with here are Visor and Jan. That was a really long time ago though; you guys might not remember me. I usually go by Tammy.

Will y'all consider it a scum tell and string me up if I admit that I hate cereal and secretly hope the scum team destroys this abomination that calls itself food? Because I do.
    oh hey maybe i won't regret joining this game after all

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    The good news is that if syn is a wolf Monty and rask are his partners
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Totally not Taffy View Post
    I thought Raskolnikov's early reactions were good, but then he got overly explanatory, sad.
    the overly explanatory parts are the good ones from him tbqh, don't think he should be a wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I actually do think Raskol is overcompensating though and that Monty is throwing his analytical skills at something fake in order to have the appearance of looking townie

El Barto made a cheap vote and nothing else. it's the sort of vote where if he's teamed with monty and monty goes over, el barto looks good because "why would a wolf park a vote on their teammate when they could have done it on literally anyone else"

but it could also be a nothingburger from a villager who hasn't read anything except a vote tally and likes tying wagons

I have more reasons to like everyone else tho (even if that reason is simply "didn't do that")

i find it hard to believe these are real thoughts

comes across more like trying to encourage momentum on two early game wagons while pocketing jan

how is rask "overcompensating"? what is montmorency "throwing his analytical skills at" that is "fake"? are you trying to claim this is scum theater between the two of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep View Post

comes across more like trying to encourage momentum on two early game wagons while pocketing jan

how is rask "overcompensating"? what is montmorency "throwing his analytical skills at" that is "fake"? are you trying to claim this is scum theater between the two of them?
    the two early wagons are witawally because of me to begin with

who is sleep anyway

that's not a dismissive question btw literally who is sleep

do I know you from anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep View Post

anyway

to your actual questions

I feel they answer themselves honestly (wolfy use of honestly)

rask stayed up specifically to spam copypastas and then leaned extremely hard into a town read on me, and he usually ingratiates himself to me when he's wolfing before doing a sudden 180 on d2/d3

i don't have a lot of experience with monty besides getting stomped in a game on CFC years ago, but I associate his analytical approach with genuine solving, and I don't feel there is genuine solving involved here. they're smart-sounding posts for the sake of appearing smart. there isn't really much you can do on d1, tbf, but that's why you just go with vibes instead of milking a rock for all it's worth

I don't have an answer to the associations question since creating worlds on d1 is lame-o spaghetti-o (pls ignore my el barto post thanks)

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    do you have an opinion about something other than the loudest part of the game?

????????
    My opinion is that last time I opened thread we were still in rvs ^^ I'm waiting until the game actually starts before I start reading people!

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
    My opinion is that last time I opened thread we were still in rvs ^^ I'm waiting until the game actually starts before I start reading people!
    If you're looking for RVS it's the 3rd left on the right back a-that way.

I feel like Sleep was in a game recent-ish (for me who barely plays these days) and they were revealed to be someone I know.

I can't be bothered to check tho.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast