Thread: Does anyone remember VH clan?

Default Does anyone remember VH clan?

Hi all,

Its been a very long time, though i may not have been on here much myself in the past i wonder if many of you remember my brother Wishazu or indeed our old clan Vandal_Horde? well i would personally like to get back into playing the series online, from what i can tell apart from the warhammer series Rome 2 is probably best??? Also as there seems to be not way to chat in the game or lobby, is there a go to discord for old/noobs??

Regards

Vandal_Animal

Toh-GAH-koo-reh Member Togakure's Avatar

Default Re: Does anyone remember VH clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal_Animal View Post
    Hi all,

... i wonder if many of you remember my brother Wishazu ...??

Regards

Vandal_Animal
    Welcome back, Vandal_Animal. I remember Wishazu. Can't say that I knew him well, but I recognize the name as one of the many regulars here back in the day. As to the newer releases, I cannot comment, as I haven't played them. There are still old-timers who check in here periodically. Perhaps they will advise you. All the best, and happy holidays.
    Be intent on loyalty
    While others aspire to perform meritorious services
    Concentrate on purity of intent
    While those around you are beset by egoism

misc kanryodo

Member thankful for this post:

Hi Togakure, thanks for your welcome and response. I was looking forward to rekindling that "back in the day" vibe with perhaps something newer than MTW2 which was the last time I played online. I am however finding it difficult to work out which game is most active, or even most popular, i'd prefer to stay with the realism aspect and not overly keen on guns so thought rome 2 would suit me well, however am open to suggestions?? The lack of comms in game is also very detracting as its hard to know rules and plays etc, again recommendations for an active Total war community or clan discord would be appreciated. Ideally i'd would like to learn to play competitive again in some fashion.

Many thanks

Vandal_Animal

Nostalgia trip! Reaching out to past comrades Vandal_Animal, wondering if anyone recalls the glorious Vandal_Horde and your brother Wishazu. Eager to rejoin the fray, seeking recommendations for online Total War battles, Rome 2 seems promising. Any veterans or newbies congregating on Discord? Let's rekindle the flame!

Member thankful for this post: