Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: 17er Saints and Martyrs

Default Re: 17er Saints and Martyrs

this game is going to last like 3 weeks i regret signing up already

vote: nebjiamn

Ur done kiddo. Hit the bricks. Holster your sidearm pal. Take a lap pal. Welcome to the fuckin show, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    vote: nebjiamn

Ur done kiddo. Hit the bricks. Holster your sidearm pal. Take a lap pal. Welcome to the fuckin show, bud.
    Grrrr! visible frustration

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Talking about Saints and Sinners Martyrs ..

What is everyone's favourite Nicolas Cage movie and why?

Doesn't need to be the best. Best is a kind of boring answer when talking about such a wonderful actor.
    face\off

i could watch nic cage eat a peach for hours

alien shapeshifter Member Hally's Avatar

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    the prompt was “patrick star, a general, an australian man with a visor and an italian boxer hang out in their lair” but it kept refusing to generate the italian boxer, sorry ladd

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Checking in. Will post more when I see more content. I can't tryhard so soon.
    Aliases Yakostovian

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post

the prompt was “patrick star, a general, an australian man with a visor and an italian boxer hang out in their lair” but it kept refusing to generate the italian boxer, sorry ladd
    I dunno, that guy in the sunglasses and sombrero looks like he's wearing a boxer's silk robe.
    (Also, hally w for posting AI "art." #debatetakes)
    Aliases Yakostovian

Why'd the AI give Patrick nipple clamps

but when I try to get an image of Kermit the frog saying "it's Britney bitch" that's too inappropriate?

Do we really need 48 hours to lunch visor?

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by nebjiamn View Post
    this game is going to last like 3 weeks i regret signing up already
    You wont play 3 weeks if you are a villager

Wolfy perspective

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    You wont play 3 weeks if you are a villager

Wolfy perspective
    you haven't seen me village in a while

Member thankful for this post:

ladd 

Weaknesses
    Character Concerns - McConkey is playing a mafia game when he should be focused on training for the combine. Does he take football seriously enough to be a successful pro?

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    Do we really need 48 hours to lunch visor?
    Not D2
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Did some followup reading on the sequel to Twister whose existence I first head about last night and I'm not sure if this is the single greatest or worst thing I've ever seen:

Tyler enjoys chasing tornadoes, a dangerous feat with little-to-no reward other than…local notoriety? But that could all change when Kate Cooper (Edgar-Jones) offers up a new idea: They could destroy the first tornado, forever changing weather history.

But destroying a tornado is not exactly easy. I mean, a tornado isn’t an easily demolishable building—it’s a quickly moving storm system with the ability to kill many. But with the Tornado Wrangler on her side, Kate sets forth on a mission to capture not one but two huge windstorms hurtling towards the nearby area.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Why'd the AI give Patrick nipple clamps

but when I try to get an image of Kermit the frog saying "it's Britney bitch" that's too inappropriate?
    maybe patrick likes nipple clamps, don’t be so judgmental

Weaknesses
    Character Concerns - McConkey is playing a mafia game when he should be focused on training for the combine. Does he take football seriously enough to be a successful pro?
    Weaknesses, but no strengths?

(Any answer you give will be met with "wolfy excuse")
    Aliases Yakostovian

Iiiii
    Time is hard
    C'ya in 15 hours ??
    Hype!

Also ladd is a wolf

Okay this is boring, time for a brief flicker of tryharding to kick the game into action and collect sufficient towncred for me to cash in whilst saving my wolfbreaux at EOD (editor's note: lol 8 AM eod, don't expect me there).

#6 - soulread this as a villagy response, don't hold me to it, it's a terrible read, it's 98% not real (but 2% real, just like the 2% milk Kai Leng uses when he breaks into your apartment and eats your cereal1).

#7 - I've already given up on linking posts, go read the thread if you wanna know what I'm referring to nerd. Wolfy self-awareness (0% real), plus having a "break between classes" that early in the morning is truly unhinged if you're a college student in a US time zone so I earnestly hope you're European or something.

#8 - Forgive me for reading into a meaningless shitpost, but this is a weird response by vibes to a playful accusation that you're a wolf. Not how a villager would respond ldo, and the gratuitous exclamation mark is a clear marker of nefarious intent.

#14 -

#17 - Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

#18 - this post stinks

#23 -

#24 - wow good post

#26, #27 - mildly villagy posts (though i don't understand murska's last line )

#28 -

1 The over/under on the amount of people who will get this joke is 1.5, and the under is the heavy early betting favorite.

Okay enough of that.

Vote: Logic

#36 - I generally think it's a bit wolfy when people enter a game already making excuses like this, feeling defensive and making sure people don't get on your case? (I know this was delivered in a somewhat jokey manner but it still is a weird entrance.)

#37, #46 - The tenor of these jokes is wolfy and the fake w reads come across like forced joke content to have something to post

Also 1-2 in GH and ladd is probably a wolf or a serial killer or something (mystery % real)

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
    Also ladd is a wolf
    nice, i cant wait to defend him

Okay this is boring, time for a brief flicker of tryharding to kick the game into action and collect sufficient towncred for me to cash in whilst saving my wolfbreaux at EOD (editor's note: lol 8 AM eod, don't expect me there).

#6 - soulread this as a villagy response, don't hold me to it, it's a terrible read, it's 98% not real (but 2% real, just like the 2% milk Kai Leng uses when he breaks into your apartment and eats your cereal1).

#7 - I've already given up on linking posts, go read the thread if you wanna know what I'm referring to nerd. Wolfy self-awareness (0% real), plus having a "break between classes" that early in the morning is truly unhinged if you're a college student in a US time zone so I earnestly hope you're European or something.

#8 - Forgive me for reading into a meaningless shitpost, but this is a weird response by vibes to a playful accusation that you're a wolf. Not how a villager would respond ldo, and the gratuitous exclamation mark is a clear marker of nefarious intent.

#14 -

#17 - Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

#18 - this post stinks

#23 -

#24 - wow good post

#26, #27 - mildly villagy posts (though i don't understand murska's last line )

#28 -

1 The over/under on the amount of people who will get this joke is 1.5, and the under is the heavy early betting favorite.

Okay enough of that.

Vote: Logic

#36 - I generally think it's a bit wolfy when people enter a game already making excuses like this, feeling defensive and making sure people don't get on your case? (I know this was delivered in a somewhat jokey manner but it still is a weird entrance.)

#37, #46 - The tenor of these jokes is wolfy and the fake w reads come across like forced joke content to have something to post

Also 1-2 in GH and ladd is probably a wolf or a serial killer or something (mystery % real)

i was legitimately surprised 36, 37, and 46 mapped to logic/real wolf reads

are you actually reading this game WTF!!

lmfao

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good, you clicked through this spoiler. This isn't actually Asari high command. They're too busy tending to what's left of their planet.

"I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Zack 

wait you actually were looking at the posts i referenced?

Playerlist ranked by dog name potential

Elite Dog names
    GeneralHankerchief
    Wisdom
    ladd

Decent dog names
    Raskolnikov
    EnderWiggin
    Visor

Potentially good depending on the dog/breed
    Logic
    Arctic
    dyachei

Human-y but still decent for some pups
    Hally
    Gemma

Human-y and not good for pups
    Jan
    Zack

Just downright bad
    nebjiamn
    murska
    vanta black
    Syn

Members thankful for this post (3):

mfw zack doesn’t lock town read me for making two shitposts

benneh, you may sit on this council, and further we grant you the rank of master.

lock v never rescinding glgl im gonna dvc warrior so hard when benneh is actually a wolf and blame everyone for not killing him even though i locked him v and never reconsidered

Playerlist ranked by dog name potential

Elite Dog names
    GeneralHankerchief
    Wisdom
    ladd

Decent dog names
    Raskolnikov
    EnderWiggin
    Visor

Potentially good depending on the dog/breed
    Logic
    Arctic
    dyachei

Human-y but still decent for some pups
    Hally
    Gemma

Human-y and not good for pups
    Jan
    Zack

Just downright bad
    nebjiamn
    murska
    vanta black
    Syn
    hally is a great dog name you absolute cretin

benneh, you may sit on this council, and further we grant you the rank of master.

lock v never rescinding glgl im gonna dvc warrior so hard when benneh is actually a wolf and blame everyone for not killing him even though i locked him v and never reconsidered

Zack 

hally is a great dog name you absolute cretin
    ur right, i forgot you were such a good example of this. my bad

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast