Zack

Just downright bad
    nebjiamn
    murska
    vanta black
    Syn
    i would be a great dog name wtf

Default Re: 17er Saints and Martyrs

i was bamboozled and forced to read copypasta walls on the 3rd page instead of 4th

not that i actually read them but it's the principle

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    i was bamboozled and forced to read copypasta walls on the 3rd page instead of 4th

not that i actually read them but it's the principle
    instead of 1st

anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Sure, I'm not saying Arctic is 100% wolf and absolutely needs to die. But how're we better to figure that out without putting in votes and actually threatening people with death so they'll say something under pressure that we can judge? I'm disappointed we have so many people who've entered the thread, several hours of game time and no proper bandwagons on anyone, or even 'random' votes.

I may be getting old, but I've got other hobbies and games I'm spending my time on, I don't really care to post here if I don't have anything to say.
    Fair.

I simply started thinking arctic read wolfy at first then turned my read around and read it as an easy excuse to vote for lazy wolves - and you voted for him.

And then you react the moment somebody (me) offers you some shade (while not posting at all otherwise).

Just 2x perfect timing. Perfectly bad but still perfect.

Sounds like overanalyzing to me. He hasn't done anything to make that read worth flipping. I guess that makes you less likely w/w.

So where's your vote?

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looks like somebody at the Super Bowl party I went to last night was sick and early indicators are that I caught whatever it is he's got, so if my post quality somehow gets even worse than it's been to this point it's because I'm loading myself up with drugs in an effort to head this off at the pass
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

As opposed to all the other reasons you generally load yourself up with drugs when gearing up to play werewolf?

Sounds like overanalyzing to me. He hasn't done anything to make that read worth flipping. I guess that makes you less likely w/w.

So where's your vote?
    Nowhere. I got lazy with age and realized that any wolf that is not terrible is not afraid of rvs pressure.
    Ask the other kids if you want to see votes. I am capable of using my words to make my voice heard for now.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As opposed to all the other reasons you generally load yourself up with drugs when gearing up to play werewolf?
    yes, obviously

this time the drugs are different!
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    benneh, you may sit on this council, and further we grant you the rank of master.

lock v never rescinding glgl im gonna dvc warrior so hard when benneh is actually a wolf and blame everyone for not killing him even though i locked him v and never reconsidered
    Good thing I don't need your approval for the rank of master, the gubberment already gave it to me!
    Aliases Yakostovian

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

I soulread Visor villa out of his sole post (fr)

Think folks like Arctic, Murska, and Logic had a meh opening for different reasons I won't be bother to type (also some of you have stressed potential pings). Murska being overly defensive and serious at this point of the game.

Benneh and Hally also meh but I guess it's not a D1 issue (unless ). Hally feels a bit too much willing to blend in or pocket I dunno. will see I feel about this one l8r.

Zack is awesome
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Member thankful for this post:

Zack 

alien shapeshifter Member Hally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post

Think folks like Arctic, Murska, and Logic had a meh opening for different reasons I won't be bother to type (also some of you have stressed potential pings). Murska being overly defensive and serious at this point of the game.

Benneh and Hally also meh but I guess it's not a D1 issue (unless ). Hally feels a bit too much willing to blend in or pocket I dunno. will see I feel about this one l8r.

Zack is awesome
    where have i tried to pocket anyone? not sure where you get that from

blendy i agree with though

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    where have i tried to pocket anyone? not sure where you get that from

blendy i agree with though
    you got off on slightly the wrong foot and now you will never be in the towncore no matter what you do

have fun in f3 buddy

Hally 

you guys are really funny i'm giggling

re: zack - yeah im european

i wasn't trying to bait people with my opener i'm just cringe, but i agree that the sus on me felt kinda bad because i was being avoidably wolfy and even acknowledged that it was coming across like that so voting me feels level 0. i'm prob not gonna pursue it because there was really nothing to go off at that point so i get reaching to make an RVS vote

but i will say that i feel like the way zack handled my posts is how i'd expect a villager to do - he recognized they weren't good but he noted that he had 0% belief in sussing me for those posts and doesn't really care to push me but wolves will pretend they don't see it

i haven't really liked anything else rask has posted either since voting me - they've kept up a consistent presence but feel very "hello fellow kids-ey". as for murska, i actually got the sense they believed in their vote of me from their later justification but then i read 94 from jan and um i changed my mind because that makes a lot more sense lmao

also zack, i've seen your read on logic and uhh i guess i could see it? but i don't know if i'd say i agree - sorry this isn't helpful but you wanted people to talk with you about it lol

the only people i really sus is basically cuz of omgus, wow i'm good at mafia

can I be in f3 too

(please don't make me be in f3)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    re: zack - yeah im european
    this is outing tbh

you got off on slightly the wrong foot and now you will never be in the towncore no matter what you do

have fun in f3 buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Good thing I don't need your approval for the rank of master, the gubberment already gave it to me!

Zack is awesome
    sorry, zack already villa read me. i am off the table for days 1 through 6. you can reconsider then though

Quote Originally Posted by nebjiamn View Post
    sorry, zack already villa read me. i am off the table for days 1 through 6. you can reconsider then though

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    i would be a great dog name wtf
    i'm just concerned about how tough it would be to teach a dog about a 3-way handshake

errr... uhhh.. GULPS

Vote: Logic

does this work????

also i think zack is town in case that wasn't clear already- the way he's talking about his reads and qualifying them with different levels of belief seems genuine and some other stuff i don't think wolves do like saying wisdom's behaviour needs to be noted without actually attributing a read to it. oh and also making reads about how nobody reacted to his logic case - gives me the sense he really believes in that read and kinda borders on confbias but idk not really

i think jan's observations on me are correct and are also how i'd expect an experienced villa to react to my posts at sod - i dunno if i'd say they're town yet but i'm nodding along to their thoughts on me/murska

hally too but she kinda stole these thoughts from jan so L

Quote Originally Posted by nebjiamn View Post
    i'm just concerned about how tough it would be to teach a dog about a 3-way handshake
    i am so proud of this joke btw

I really hope I'll be dead by D7 bronana lol.

really tempted to make another "hello fellow kids -ey" post at this point though :D (nah, but Arctic I will explain l8r if I feel like it. just don't see the game through the omgus glance only)
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Arctic 

if syn's ever been in f3 and received the hammer and didn't syn/syn ack/ack then ill be very disappointed

(real content: dya supping and dipping is of note. pass for busy-ness irl ofc but just noting for future)

logic’s entrance was whatever to me but showing up, making one meme post and not commenting on both zack and visor voting him is prob the wolfiest thing itt so far (and he saw zack’s vote at least because it was after the post he quoted)

vote: logic

en garde

I really hope I'll be dead by D7 bronana lol.

really tempted to make another "hello fellow kids -ey" post at this point though :D (nah, but Arctic I will explain l8r if I feel like it. just don't see the game through the omgus glance only)
    i think i would be sussing you even without that
    could you explain where hally was pockety? she just seems to be meming as much as everyone else so i'm not sure why you have given specifically her this label

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    logic’s entrance was whatever to me but showing up, making one meme post and not commenting on both zack and visor voting him is prob the wolfiest thing itt so far (and he saw zack’s vote at least because it was after the post he quoted)

vote: logic

en garde
    good job hally we distanced well here, i doubt they will link us with logic until f7 at the earliest

any PR reads yet?

(real content: Benneh shading dya and leaking is of note. pass for hilarious -ness itt ofc but just noting for future)

Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast