Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Definitely my final Statement.

my god saDake

now u stepped out of line.... this emans complete full scale war.

u lying b.....

now u made me me mad

its time to start rumouring isnt, just after u "lost" Teragate.

----------------------------------------------
    May i "rumour" that KenchiSatake was involved while helping Tera. We have proof of that, altho never showed it, yet.

I heard Satake that u cheated, and calling others a cheat is a common habbit of some Kenchimembers.

U tried to infiltrate the wolfclan, but we got u just u passed the guards
    -------------------------------------------

ur sick man and as it shows ur allowed to spit all this nonsense in here cuz u cant get over your losses and frustrations.

well i wonder why the org let u post this, but i will stay neutral with my ideas about it in here.

To the admins. Satake stepped beyond another line. If he aint corrected in this than he will pull teh org even deeper than kenchi ever did before.
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

Senior Member Senior Member Erado San's Avatar

In the opening of my statements I made it clear that there are special rules concerning this thread, allowing more room for people to post.

But I agree with you. Satake is way out of line. As you know I resigned as admin from this forum and have no moderating options here, otherwise I would edit the parts out that are offending the no fire zone policy.

I know this thread will be closed soon and deleted 24 hours after that. The sensible people have had their say and understood the nature of this thread. I thank them for that. But it seems like you can't win them all.

By the way, you're out of line too, but I can see why. Keep it cool, Magy, it's not worth it.

Pass me another Brand, Youssof. I am way too sober for this...
    A voice from the past is heard in the lands...

well ok, i opened a topic in teh clansection. to help Satake find evidence. I think its better to speak this out than to close the thread since the rumour have seen daylight and only facts can stop this.

our GWIS has set trail to see if TenkiNoriYori was in a clan with Attending anyway, and if he was a wolf.

So far it seems Satake was a wolf during teh early days of the Grey Wolves, thats a long time ago, it was during the SHS. now i personally think that when NoriYori was alive it was way after he was a lonely wolf.... so.

it means that when Kenchi declined rapidly and he was granted a place amongst teh wolves with Darthguru, he had a name in Tenki? thats odd.

Perhaps it raises also questions about the campaigns we had, with kenchi and Tenki present... was he a member of Kenchi and Tenki at that time? Was he NoriYori?

A lot of questions, a new job for our GWIS.

Cool

...and poor Fool still wonders when you guys will realize how all this will turn out to become a constructive input into our tiny community:

Wolfs should declare war to Kenchi or vice versa and concealing the more "personal" feelings behind the roleplaying character we would have a tremendous story to tell, rumours to make, accusations and counter-accusations, spying and counter-spying and - most important of all - many intersting battles with replays taken and published here at the ORG or elsewhere Maybe some other clans decide to leave their neutral status and ally themselfs with one of the two parties and the community will get a wonderful pretty war with many battles ( sunday was declared the clanwar-day, wasn't it?)....
    Does anybody understand that a scenario like this would actually channel all the masses of human ( or animal? )energy desperately seeking for a way to show itself into a constructive manner which would actually benefit our community instead of weakening it??
    As things are, here and in "real" life, we will never be able to avoid rivalry, personal distastes, destructive energy, frustrations, foolish behaviour, fightings, shortcomings in characters and the outbreaks which emerge from them, hate, love and other feelings running wild. So is life
    The best we and in fact EVERY society can do about it is to try to channel all the above mentioned into something constructive...is that so hard to understand?

Of course you can also try to quieten the more delicate matters by simply forbiding them and banning everyone who might be someone with a loud voice in order to get a clean area which might please developers and other "officials".... such would be a truly dead place...an "official" place....

And Erado ( or anybody else), please don't tell me that roleplaying is a "private" thing and has nothing to do with a community like ours. What are the clans else than pure roleplaying? Is anybody here who dares to state that we don't need them?

Which finally leads me to the matter of the ORG:
    From my point of view all this belongs to a fan-site but obviously we have different opinions about that.

Let the Kenchi-Wolf war begin so that the observers and historians have something to think and write about
    Imagine the notice in the Totalwar-history books:

November 2002: Full-scale war broke out between two mighty clans, the Hunting Wolfs and their allied forces ( including none other than RAGE and its merciless but powerful leader Monsta ) and Clan Kenchikuka and their numerous allies. The incident that lead to this bloody and bitter war was the affair and aftermath around the great Kenchikuka-politician Terazawa. All the tenses which slept close beneath the surface suddenly exploded and lead to the GREAT WAR in winter 2002/03.
    In the first battle of Agincourt (there were many to follow on that legendary battlefield) the Wolfs defeated the Kenchikukan forces heavily but Satake was able to reorganize his scattered troops and attacked the feasting and unaware Wolfs shorty after on Carcano, thereby dishing out a severe blow to the Wolfs self-esteem. But MagyarKhan himself now rode hard with a massive Wolf-army and many mercenaries to sacrifice into the Hattin-landscape occupied
    by Kenchikuka....and so on...

After all, this is a wargame (hehe) so lets lead our armies into vicious battles both on the field and in the political forums.

yours Jemasze alias TheFool

and by the way: Tera if you are here, come back and say a word of sorry to all as your final "personal" statement and than continue to be the fantastic Janus-headed smart politicians character i and many others enjoyed so much in the past months and years

Senior Member Senior Member Erado San's Avatar

I love role playing. Have played RPG around the table for years. This is not a table though, this is the Org, with their no fire zone policy.

Have a war. Fine. But not in here. Yell threats at each other in your open clan forums for two weeks, then meet online and have a go at each other, anything goes. Kick the s... out of each other and have a ball.

Just don't bother the community with it. 99.999% (that's everybody who's not a member of Kenchi/Wolves) couldn't care less.
    A voice from the past is heard in the lands...

...and what should a fan-site look like?

I like Order Foot soldiers best and you?
    I prefer Chivalric Knights.
    Jannisaries suck.
    No they don't.
    Yes they do.
    The game is boring.
    No it isn't.
    Yes it is. (post deleted by mods)
    The game is fine
    Yes
    Its nice but it has some faults.
    I dislike the game as it is now (topic closed by mods)
    Hey What about musquetiers? Are they worth the price?
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    I think the Org should not... (post deleted by mods)
    F...Why did you delete my post? (post deleted by mods)
    Ok now i use sarcasm in order to get a voice
    (member banned by mods)
    (post deleted by mods)
    I love the danish in early era
    I love the germans.
    You are fools. The spanish rule
    I agree.
    I disagree.

Just exxaggerating a bit of course...

yours Jemasze alias TheFool

(topic closed by mods, post deleted and member banned)

and as ever u bring light into the Dark ger, Jemasze. Well we have eager wolves, longing for a war and we could use a fine historian writer like yourself. We can even build a watchtower for u and your wives to view teh battlefield.

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/foru...=ST;f=4;t=2339

"I think it reads very clearly: special rules. I'm sure you know what the normal rules are. Your constant harrassing of patrons, developers and the org is annoying.

This topic is closed.

TosaInu
    Guild Administrator."

-------------------------------------------------------
    I wonder to whom Tosa id referring to when he says "Your...."

Can someone enlight me? Somethimes I am even more simple than TheFool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12