Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yellow Cards

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

All one needs to know about interpersonal relationship skills should have been learned in kindergarten (around age 5). We are all human, and occassionally make public faux pas. That is not the issue. Persistent, determined, sniping with the intent to create a hostile atmosphere is, and will not be condoned. Magy, if you cannot figure out how to talk and act toward others by this stage in your life, I don't think anyone here can possibly help you. People that want respect must also give respect in return.
    It's quite simple really.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Hoskawa my point is that its coming from both sides, and yes you are right its kindergarden stuff from BOTH sides

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

one of my last messages from my khan in here?

"well swoosh and tootee better stay out of it.

tootee if for u your names country spelling is worht the debate u express in here than i am sure u will face many hardships with it. its the same way teragate escalated while everyone started taking sides without hear and counterhear. at first i was neutral but facing such injustice make me line up with teh "small".

consider that my cham is much more creative to upset u if he wants too than just misspelling signapore and singapore or singapoor or whatever.

and now we see the same happening. people ask themselves for what my cham got all those yellow cards. sofar i traced one back which was fair to give in relative to teh "new" rules.

but what about teh other 2? my questions in earlier threads arent answers yet.

tootee if u get penalised in your country than at least u are told what u did wrong, or do they only point at the lawbooks and say "its somewhere in there"?

the org staff have a whip in the form of a chip and like to whip around with it. at least tell and explain why u whip and above all use the whip to others as well causing teh same trouble. soly for example misused my cham names several times, so i assume my cham didnt get a chip for misusing other ones names. and if u watch his posts carefully he mostly/only reacts on other mans posts.

furthermore its funny to notice that when a discussion gets up teh actual questions being asked by teh topicstarter or others in a topic, directed to teh staff, the poinst are kept vague or avoided.

and my cham isnt dislexic, its just that he types with 2 fingers and one of his hand is faster than teh other. like myself."

quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Swoosh So @ Dec. 05 2002,09:11)]Should i post? maybe not but i will,
    Lol i knew it Ok ill bow out

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

seems posting here requires knowledge about the games "ancient history" in all facets. when u come online your khan can update u if u want. u still look a bit pale swooshy
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

Its the make-up of the period magyar
    Theres no mongolian pics for the girls

Buddha

the goldfish Senior Member tootee's Avatar

Magy, I dont give a damn to you whinning, or anybody whinning for that matter.. nor about Teragate affairs, and most know it. I dont give a dime about the yellow cards, whois right whois wrong.. damned.. not my f**king biz either.

Do whatever you want.. I dont care. Seek your justice. But please leave me out it. The first time I know its typo and I just point it out that my country spelling is wrong. And the next time you purposefully repeat the typo to spite me.. it just show how rude and arrogant you are. If its a genuine typo again.. I'll apologise on my outblow.. iff you apologise for it.. but no.. you are so high mighty and arrogant. I have no problem with misspelling of my country name for all that matters.. I have a problem with your attitude. And I dont give a damn what others think of it (small matter, doesnt matter, big matter..) cos it's my problem.

So do whatever you need to do... but get off my back.
    tootee the goldfish,
    loyal roach of Clan S.G.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Solypsist 1 card. It's magyar Cham not 'Magyar Champ'.
    NinjaKillah 1 card. It's Kocmoc not 'Kocomoc'.

Magyar Cham 1 card. It's Singapore not 'Signapore'.
    Magyar Cham another card for repeating it.
    Magyar Khan 1 card. It's Solypsist not 'Solypisty'.

That's what Magyar is asking for.

This topic includes:
    -more namecalling.
    -false information.
    -threatening with war.
    -digging up dead cows.
    -attempt to set up people against each other.

I'm sure anyone sees where this goes to, I'm sure anyone knows what will be next.

To quote Swoosh: "I'm sick of this".

I remember that I came at these forums almost 3 years ago. I remember Magyars post from back then: normal sound post with a bit of a jest every now and then. Things ran down when his alter ego Magyar Cham entered the stage: from bad to worse, step by step. Snipe at others, tell it was just the messenger, get away with it and snipe again with heavier calibre.

Posting rights for the alter ego Magyar Cham will be lifted: use your Magyar Khan account to voice your opinion.

Magyar Khan's posting rights will be lifted for 2 days to allow him to regroup his thoughts. The warning chips will be removed.

One is free to have any opinion, one is not free to behave how (s)he likes.

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/forum/Rules.shtml

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin....CODE=00

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin....Members

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin....;HID=17

Topic closed.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12