Thread: SORRY

Yes i will admit it im a tit but im 17 and my usual comp is out of commission so i have to use my dads witch quite frankly couldnt support a virus let alone mtw, so im a bit pi@*d off but that aint no excuse for the way i have acted in the past 3 days so any1 who has taken offence should read this and plz accept my appology if not fine but hey its nice to be nice (bruce forsyth hmm never thought i would qoute him.

ps dont bother posting in this as i do not wish to argue with any1 still holding a grudje, my only hope is that by posting this ppl will not think im a complete tosser.

British Army: be the best

Hadnt noticed anything outright rude. Course i dont read every post, but understand your predicament sortof. Had my 8 month old stab me in the eye with a finger and couldnt see for a week. Was very irritable that i couldnt finish off the french for awhile.

Naagi
    If i pull the arrow out, will you suck out the poison?

Why do I get the feeling I should be glad that I don't have a clue what this is about?

"You have the insanity... of a manatee."

lets just say i angered about 20 diff ppl including moderators so im appolojising before i get booted.

British Army: be the best

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Thumbs up

It takes a big man Knight_Yellow.

Your sentiments are appreciated and noted.

Rock on Scotsman Hope your comp gets well soon. Anything we can do?
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

Thumbs up

Glad that you realised bro.

Yeah i thought you were pissed off about something in the mobile artillery thread but was not sure quite what it is. Sorry but I am not here to offend anyone either , I was simply trying to make a constructive discussion.

Your gesture is accepted and appreciated.

If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak

Thank you Knight_Yellow and apology accepted. That was a difficult thing to do.

As you can see, there is many a sympathetic ear here to listen, empathize and even help with some situations. Your predicament reminds me of my 2 hard drive crashes. Those were two weeks I'd rather not remember. Then there was the time I wiped my dad's hard drive. I'd better stop before I throw myself out the window (not to worry it is a step up ).
    This space intentionally left blank

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Hello Knight_Yellow,

I'm sorry for misspelling your name as Yellow Knight in the other thread. My mind told me to put the adjective in front of the substantive, it was not an attempt to insult you. I apologize if you feel belittled, I apologize anyway for not taking greater care of checking the spelling.

I'm sorry to hear about your hardware problems. Computers are nice if they work, but drive you crazy when they don't. There's a tech forum (Apothecary) here, they may be able to help you there.
    Ja mata

TosaInu