Thread: Throne room

I couldn't help but notice that there is no icon for the throne room. Has that been removed?

There is the building button and crossed swords are instead of that first button in STW that showed armies, sons...
    So where's the throne room?

Member Member Shogun of all Dallas's Avatar

U have to select it in the options menu
    OK maybe I'm not Shogun of ALL Dallas, but at least of East Dallas. That’s it, I'm Shogun of all East Dallas...well technically not ALL of east Dallas probably just the even numbered streets of East Dallas…. ooo…and the houses with beige trim around there windows. OK I think I have it…. My title will be “Shogun of all houses with beige trim around the windows on even numbered streets that are contained in East Dallas”. **notices that user names can only have 25 characters** Like I just said Shogun of all Dallas.

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

I think the problem is that you are playing as the Mongols and you do not have a throne room.

ASAIK, having the throne room option selected only automatically takes you to the throne room for receiving a guest when you are playing.
    "Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa