I would like to see a some better diplomacy in MTW. The strategic and tactical portions of the game is fine with me, so far. I sure would like it, if I was allied with someone, I could then march through there provinces to help with wars. They could come help me too.

While I am on the band wagon, I would like, I know it won't happen, but I would like to see a multiplayer strategic type game. Basically, players would not be involved in the total strategic planning of the game. Players would be fuedal lords. The computer would run the factions and the players would be lieges to a faction. The computer would run the diplomacy between the factions and the players would move to where they are needed by the King, either ordered, summoned or just news they herd.

This system could be setup like Star Trek: Star Fleet Command, Empires at War. Where player have to move from hex to hex, encountering other players or computer run enemy. You gain prestige for battles you do well in. You spend your prestige to improve your combatablity.

Similarly, Several battles would have to be waged in each province to change the owning status. Or the map might have to be hexagoned, to allow the map a slower ebb and flow type change. Many people in a province or region would be thrust in to the same battle along with computer controlled units that happened to be there as well. Players would control their unit, typically fuedal men-at-arms, foot knights or mounted, plus any other units that they paid to have and support.

Players would gain prestige or such from their liege. In the fuedal system the liege would grant title to land. Player would have a income which a portion is stripped off for the King. The rest they would use for repair and upkeep of their units. They would be able to improve their units, purchase more and better units, with better upgrades to armour and such, up to their Kingdom's technology level. They might be able to purchase mercs from Inns.

Players might be able to be free lance or be mercs. They might opt to change sides from being bribed.If civil wars, marriages and such were added, that opens a whole other type of possibilities.

Ok, I am done ranting.

*Getting off soap box*

Cheers
Richard