Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: MP stats discussion.

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

moved to Jousting Field

Senior Member Senior Member NinjaKilla's Avatar

Sorry I haven't read all this, but I did notice mention of the name of the patch.

Can it please NOT be called 1.1X or whatever. I understand that the aim of calling it a 1.1X is to get it recognised and accepted as the standard, but i thought that in MI it just caused confusion. Could it therefore be called something different?

Blog Entries

as seniormember u should talk to ut brothers and they will tell u ...........we already had this discussion.....

so no stats ...nothing ..... thx again for ur imput and as an old senior member u should maybe read it all before u speak sbout this again..............again...........again

thx

a kenchi member being a senior sounds fair
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

hahaha i just saw i registred april 1999 they should entilte me grandfather

Blog Entries

hehe, yes he did so many to the community......

well kenchi is the oldest clan like elite is teh first german clan. but if it aint regestring, or age than it must be the years your clan lives.

Senior Member Senior Member NinjaKilla's Avatar

Uh?

Wow, try to make a constructive comment and I get that reaction...

Kocomoc, I simply don't have time to read seven pages of threads. While I couldn't care less what you say - bitching about a title next to your name is pretty petty IMO (it's not something I'd even noticed) - I suggest that for everyone's sake you two try to keep your issues to yourselves.

Don't worry mods, I won't respond to anymore flaming.

One Time TW Player .. Member baz's Avatar

i think the title senior member is something to do with the input towards new ppl in the entrance hall...if this is how you treat people with less knowledge in the specific details as yourselfs well...i think you just answered your own question

Kocomoc who is he anyway, can u plz edit your post killa? or can a mod doing it?

Blog Entries

ok guys,

let me explain it very slow for u.....again....
    i dont know what some of this senior members did to become senior ....but if this is jsut about....how to help new players or how to speak to them....well than this isnt worth anything maybe the devs help a bit but be realsitic they dont know much about online play, but what i dont understand is, how the kenchis help the new players

if u can easy notice i explain a lot of tactics and what someone is doin wrong. and maybe u go online, there u can easy see that im 1 of the player, who explain after a battle the mistakes of the new player. btw my traincamp opens already....so plz let me know .....how u help the new player?

to ninjakilla,

well m8, if u dont have the time to read all this 7 pages (whati can understand) than maybe u shouldnt post in this tread??? u dont know all but post, this isnt clever....well, at least as a seniormember u should know that u just should speak if u know the whole facts.

guys, we all know whats goin on here
    u dont say, we dont sa it...but we know it
    Ifu come and give such titles out than u should make it fair. coz players like magy gave much more to the community as some of the current seniormembers.
    its just a bit wired that, all this kenchis and mizus are in the clique.....pffffffff

whenever i see some of u i go undercover and spoil ur game, thats the only thing i can do....and i got the most of u already

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/foru...CODE=01;HID=17

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/forum/Rules.shtml

Conduct in the forums is THE criteria (Conduct not opinion), what you did for the community MIGHT help.

Your last post clearly shows how it should not be.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Talking

Thanks Kocmoc. How many of my games did you spoil?

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

Blog Entries

to make it clear, maybe it wasnt clear.... ihave jsut problems with some of u. u sit a bit arrogant on ur org-cloud and do like some heros....u speak about the game and the tactics and so on.... but come online and lets see how much u realy know.

thats the point its liek the devs they maybe know all the stats and the bonusses, but i feel it, thats more than knowledge,i feel it and feel it muc sooner as they.

so i start to fight vs u guys in a nice and acceptable little "war". look at ninjakilla, he use my name a bit wrong, thats something i never did and never will do, i dont get personal like him.

as long my words and my ideas are ignored and i get answeres like thisi just fight on.

again, pfffff.... u guys are jsut not fair, but well....i accepted it a long time ago and just thought about my possible ways to fight vs this unfair situation.

to stop this junior and senior situation, i wont be a seniormember this should solve any uprising problem in this direction.

and plz dont start to speak about something....what u did for the community....
    where u guys was by all the realmeetings?
    u go online and help new players?
    u host tourneys?
    u host campains?

...let me stop here, i respect the hard work some of u do for the org, thats realy a big part and great job for the community, but u got a bit arrogant by doin this. and there are is much more what several guys a give to the community as jsut u.

to the "spoil" a game, conduct to ur words, this game is "very good". So it shouldnt be able to spoil the game
    U guys are saying its wonderful and all is nice, than face my armys and face my "art of play", i just exploit the system and use every aspects of this wonderfull game to ensure me a wictory in such games. I showed already many guys how stupid some bonusses are and how easy u can win with it.

u remeber that i mailed u many times but never u did tryed to speak with me or discuss a problem. I can say, i did try to speak with u. U CANT

so what u expect?

I defend my own in a way i can do it, but still with some rules. but it is real hard to ignore such nice productive post of seniormembers like ninjakilla.

koc

Blog Entries

hmmmm puzz,

u feel attaked by me?
    did i mentioned ur name anywhere?

somehow many of the org guys works vs me.....

again i dont name names like 1 of ur org rules it says.
    plz remember i write and react according to the current org rules, sadly some dont....*looks at ninjakilla*
    if u would react vs him like vs mag he should get a yellow card.... i remember a post (wich is deleted i guess) where satake attacked mag realy hard, erado itself intervent and soke to satake and to the org staff to deleted or edit this post. comapred to him and his post mags yellow-card-posts are just a laugh.

but thats the org-fairplay, i guess.

this is just unfair, or how u would call it?

koc

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Kocmoc, I'ld say that you try to drag people into a discussion, not one of the constructive kind.

What you're doing is called 'tweedracht zaaien' (splitting community).

You're not alone in that endeavour. You can have your opinions (are even encouraged to voice them) you can have your style of play, your opinion about how others play, your preferred maps/stats but this ridiculing and attacking of others (named or suggested) has to stop.

Topic closed.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456