Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lancers!

Patience

Endure, and in enduring, grow strong

I'm not home yet... and tomorrow I shall travel hundreds of kilometers in a freezing blizzard, fight angry truckers, mutant squirrels and polar bears with a kitchen knife, suffer hunger, thirst and crushing fatigue... just to mail you that replay

Ahem... back to the topic for a bit. I asked some time ago in this some thread how the "morale circles" work, but didn't get an answer other than "differently than in Shogun."

So, is the size and/or shape of the circle dependant on formation? I know it's centered on the unit's command flag, but what else?

Talking

Cran,

The morale circles are the same as STW. They are about 75 meters (i. e. 1.8 tiles = 3600 range) in radius from the center of the unit.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

And they do not change shape with the formation? They're always exact circles and their size doesn't vary?

And what's the basis for so many people believing that the morale influence zones work differently from Shogun?

"Quest-shuns Quest-shuns Do not shun the questions"

(Quick trivia: which computer game have I been hinting at in this and the previous post? Other than MTW or Shog, of course )

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345