Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FearfulWays vs. The Grey Wolves

One Time TW Player .. Member baz's Avatar

well im a neutral here, i can see that both teams are good TW players but i dont like the mini map shot above .. not very sportmanlike imo .. will be interesting to see the result

If u ask me i think these games should be structured with rules agreed by all parties, as its obvious if there arent the team with the most h cav will win (am i wrong?), Or if not i suggest wolves use the knowledge of exploiting the game that others are using at the moment, Sigh could have been a great clan war instead its rush rush time with cav.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

NC, surrender terms? I have played many fears during these day....didnt they showed you the replay files? I wonder why

Have u got a 1v1 vs nc? or did he have to go to work

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

I tell ya this has to be structured as a tournament or itll go nowhere

Buddha

Cool

Waoh Nice screen shots magy, that game was way back in early december i think. I've played so many games since then i forgot about that game. It is in the past.

Hmmm.. from what i can remmeber of it and the logfile of that game it was fair on both sides.

1) NC had lancers, but magy also had 8 byz inf
    2) It was flat terrain so no height adv defending there
    3) I lost out on not being able to rally some pasive arbs being so close to the redzone
    4) NC's good work with his lancers took out almost all there cav which played a good role since i didn't have fast powerful army
    5) When both sides charged each other there was plenty of room for flank/rear attacks for both sides

So that is nothing compared to some of the edge camping i go up agianst time to time. I try to lure my enemy out and make openings when people do this, sometimes it works and sometimes it dosn't. Some people would consider bringing 8 byz inf more dishonorable then corner camping on flat terrain in no trees.

I play many ways such as; camping, rushing with all cav, using balanced armies, using weak armies, using mostly cav missile, using fun armies, ...etc So you can judge me and my playing styles anyway you like i don't mind.

I know you didn't name me directly, but those screen shots came from a game i played in. I'm just sharing my views on it and i'm not trying to start a fight.

I like playing with you wolfs and hope i can continue to do so in a friendly manner.

Yes amp u were fun to play with as always, Just as well those werent tourney games Hopefully when i get back we play some games and with abit of luck ill have a nice cable connection

Buddha

Bored Avid Gamer Member Alrowan's Avatar
    Sydney, Australia... that place down under...

lol.. now that amp tells the story, he brings up som good points about the disadvantage of corner camping... the rally of the routers. Thats near impossible, so i tihnk it probabl evens out. also ally's routing friends when they are so close is another HUGE risk

i think its still fair
    Llew Cadeyrn/Alrowan - Chieftain of Clan Raven

I dont think so a good or even average player will be hard to beat corner camping unless in a 2v2 you attack one of their static sides and force the other to move. But whats the point the game is about movement and stuff not sitting on a perch saying go on hit me as bolimkar said i won 13 in a row on my 3rd day back static defending but it was centre back of map with some room behind me, And yes it was pretty boring, Give me maps like nagashima anyday just try corner camping on that nagashima in my opinion was the best ever map for shoggy totally fair even in 1v1 (defender gets the hill you get the woods) i loved it even better in 3v3.

Buddha

One Time TW Player .. Member baz's Avatar

we should reall get together and try make some maps with characteristics that promote middle map play

Thumbs down

Ok kocmoc you know that i am a nice player and that i dont have anithing agains wolfves but i need said this.

Rememeber the game that paolai post? the 3vs3 game that you win . well that games was vs simbol, Amp and weilian in that game AMP take all Cavs army, you guys win i am asking to my self why you not complain that day about that army, hmmmmm maybe because you win??

Paolai again Nc is talking about his batles, yes you play vs reod 2 times and reod lose, and play vs FearAce and he lose we know, and of course You and Me play but you know that was a friendly game and dont count we both agree with that so i dont send that replay i save it for you and ask you if you want it

and Kocmoc by the way, Magy play Vs Simbol with his fun Army(like he said before) well that fun army is fun really all Cavs armys with like 7 Cavs arches and in that game i have 4 archers(foot) he have 9 Cavs vs only 3 foot soldiers(mines) and 4 feudal mens(mines) and only 3 cavs(mine) Ask hin who win i dont like be coky in foruns i am just making a point here.

All cavs is fair if you win? or if you use it?

But like i told you in chat room, i will be friend of you guys not matter if this chalenge continue or not i am sorry if i hurts felings with my words, and before you said a lot of complain about me, yes is true you have win vs me a lot,

Kocmoc Vs Simbol 1 vs 1 he Win
    2 batles FearOfNc and Fearsimbol vs XXXX(dont rememeber) and Magy i was making crap in the game and we lose both batles.

FearReod and Fearsimbol Vs FearMagy and FearSwoosh, you win

And of course i have wins but i dont will post it, i am honor player and i dont like post that I win vs some person until he turn on me.

So cyou all onlyne and remember that i play for fun, and I want be friend of all people in the foyer, a chalenge is chalenge only that, and that dont mean we have to fight in real life and stop be friendly with our enemys players, so i will be frieldy always that is what i want and that is what i will do out there, so plz wolves if you can, do the same
    The Darkness Shadows Of My Victory, Will take your Heart, buahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (AMPage @ Jan. 19 2003,03:51)]1) NC had lancers, but magy also had 8 byz inf
    Heh, this says it all, imo byz inf is just as unbalancing as the lancers. It's much easier to control and use byz inf, I have my own version of 8 byz infantry army that I've been using since I was a noob (had a great success rate wiht them too), right now I always feel guilty if Im doing it. Most of the time however I only use them when I'm feeling lazy but want to win, so I cant understand why players who love challenge would want to use them, and talk about being honourable. Like ppl says "Elephant accross the ocean is visible, but not your own eye-dirts".

--Bosdur a.k.a UgliRaichu--

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

Angry

I hate it when people I like fight amongst themselves. Do me a favor, everyone, and tell me you hate me so I won't care anymore
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

I hate you DUMP

Why on Earth you have to be uglier than me ?

I thought byz inf were unbalanced untill i destroyed a good few players as kurogane with my cav. chiv knights and gothic knights will roast them Even 8 of them

Buddha

Bored Avid Gamer Member Alrowan's Avatar
    Sydney, Australia... that place down under...

byz inf arent too unfair, ive beaten many of them, just take cavalry and flank them fast... one routs, all follow
    Llew Cadeyrn/Alrowan - Chieftain of Clan Raven

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Swoosh So @ Jan. 20 2003,00:26)]I thought byz inf were unbalanced untill i destroyed a good few players as kurogane with my cav. chiv knights and gothic knights will roast them Even 8 of them
    Oh? Come to think of it, I thought lancers were unbalanced too until I destroy them with my chiv foot knight, or my gothic knight, and on occasion I can stop and rout them with my order foot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234