Thread: Marechal Vanmia

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

hi there, it appears we have been drawn against one another.
    well the tourney doesnt start untill saturday so i was wondering when after that you will be able to play our match? thanks

MajesticWishazu
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

Are you sure Vanmia posts or reads here?
    "Never in physical action had I discovered the chilling satisfaction of words. Never in words had I experienced the hot darkness of action. Somewhere there must be a higher principle which reconciles art and action. That principle, it occurred to me, was death." -Yukio Mishima

Senior Member Senior Member LRossaLordJimi's Avatar

If you need to communicate to Marechaux go on this link
    Les Marechaux de Napoleon
    Ave

Audantes Fortuna iuvat
    LRossaLordJimi

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

GAH

Vanya is confused... Who is this "Vanmia"? Why has he chosen to mimic his name after Vanya's? Vanya expects people to not fall for this treachery and assume vanmia is in any way, shape or form associated with the great peasant brigade (or, the Mother of All Crusades) that shall walk the earth in the name of Vanya slaughtering all in His name.

GAH

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]

No worries mate, I dont think ANYONE will dare confuse thy hallowed name anymore
    {RVN}Vandal - Boyar of Clan Raven

Never disturb an enemy when he is making a mistake

i dont know kongamato but i was just hoping that maybe he/she does post here.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

ok lrossa i just went to your link and i couldnt understand a word of it lol. i clicked on the english button but that didnt seem to do anything

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Default Re: Marechal Vanmia

^^ wow this thread is an oldie^^ i just googled my name for a laugh and it came up with this lol, ah memories if i remember correctly i got pretty convincingly beaten in the match aswell, apart from a heroic but brief breakthrough on vanmia`s right flank, ahh memories. lol

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Default Re: Marechal Vanmia

I googled my name too, and it's very funny to see this topic. I did not remember this game. It was a 1v1 ? i'm not good in 1v1