Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the Mead Hall

Mediæval Auctoriso Member Member TheSilverKnight's Avatar

(right leg). *takes the Gascon's hand, and helps him up* I'm sorry for fighting with you, Misseur le Gascon. *looks the Gascon over slowly* How would you like a position in my Royal Foot Guards? You look strong..I could use a man such as you. *the people disperse and go back to drinking, as the low hum of the fiddle and clavichord fill the room again*

"I'm like the Vikings -- I come here, I steal your women, your booze, your dough, and then I go back home." ~ Wiz
    "Play RTW and wait till 1,000 people die and look at them from above. Then tell me it was worth the oil." - Byzantine Prince

Kanto Kanrei Member Marshal Murat's Avatar

No sir King of Mercia I must leave and claim my title of King of Wales Taking the parchment he walks out of the door into the cold night air, the magic having healed his leg, and while walking turns and runs back inside. Looking around he finds his prey. Gabing a bagpipe from under a table, he puffs it up and begins to play Scotland the Brave and exits yet again.
    "Nietzsche is dead" - God

"I agree, although I support China I support anyone discovering things for Science and humanity." - lenin96

Re: Pursuit of happiness
    Have you just been dumped?

I ask because it's usually something like that which causes outbursts like this, needless to say I dissagree completely.

Mediæval Auctoriso Member Member TheSilverKnight's Avatar

*stands at the doorway, bewildered, but then, he grins* Nice lad, he is. He'll do well.. *turns back around and goes to have a beer*
    "I'm like the Vikings -- I come here, I steal your women, your booze, your dough, and then I go back home." ~ Wiz
    "Play RTW and wait till 1,000 people die and look at them from above. Then tell me it was worth the oil." - Byzantine Prince

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

The larger of the four Vikings lets out a yell Ay now that's what i call Entertainment

Yes, answer one but they didn't kill each other, this be good ol' Norway we would have seen blood upon the floor

Ahh al the same remarks another, it has been good drinking with all of you, Even you Sven. Now i must be off, i am supposed to lead an assualt on Ireland ere the month is done.

The other Vikings raise their mugs and shout May you slay many enemies, and may you be with Odin they down their drinks as the one leaves. Sven, who was the larger of the three, shouts above the cries of the others Hey, Where's me Drink?

The barkeep comes over with three new mugs for the Viking warriors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12