Recovered from the depths of an ancient backup,

I am uncertain how many of these will work in VI,

Quote Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
eat cold steel
Programmer
Group: CA
--------------------
Yes as many as you want, and spaces in between each one. I've had a look at the list just now, there are too many to list here, most are debug things like setting hardware sounds and stuff. These are not very interesting and can be fiddle with from option screen anyway. A few interesting ones I've spotted, not sure if they actually work or not but here they are.
D - debug mode, runs in a smaller screen
C - selfrun mode, just let the AI fight itself (mostly the same is -ian)
-old_rebels uses a different way of generating rebellions
-green_generals newly created replacment is non-experianced
-loyalty:X set the suto tax to maintain X loyalty
-bbc apparaent allow the host to pause MP games
-strictserver you may also need to have this off for pause

Again command switch is mostly for debuging, these may not work and can crash your game.

While in debug mode (D, C, or -ian) various keys do wonderful things to the strategy map. The number keys allows you to change factions, a turns on auto run - ends the turn as soon as it starts. # or ' depending on what keyboard you have let the AI take over your faction, along with autorun makes the game play itself, great for testing out mods. To see your AI controlled faction fight in battle mode instead of auto resolve press Shift # or '. To turn off AI control press the number key for your faction. G toggle see the whole map on and off, same as the cheat. Don't press F12 as that quits everything.
Good Luck