Thread: I'm in the wrong job!

Hehe, both my nominations Froggy & DoL win their polls by a landslide, perhaps its time for a career change?

I wonder if Arnie has got a campaign manager...
    "I request permanent reassignment to the Gallic frontier. Nay, I demand reassignment. Perhaps it is improper to say so, but I refuse to fight against the Greeks or Macedonians any more. Give my command to another, for I cannot, I will not, lead an army into battle against a civilized nation so long as the Gauls survive. I am not the young man I once was, but I swear before Jupiter Optimus Maximus that I shall see a world without Gauls before I take my final breath."

Senator Augustus Verginius

Senior Member Senior Member Demon of Light's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States of America, North America, Western Hemisphere, Terra, Sol Planetary System, Milky Way Galaxy

Thanks for the nod.
    The surest way to lose the respect of one's peers is to take a stand on principle...alone.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Mount Suribachi @ Aug. 25 2003,01:30)]Hehe, both my nominations Froggy & DoL win their polls by a landslide, perhaps its time for a career change?

I wonder if Arnie has got a campaign manager...
    Hmmm, they were both my choices as well.

Then again by the land slide victories they both won, you can probably rest assured that alot of other people voted the same way as well
    'Odi et ammo, excrucior' - I love and I hate, it hurts.

'Excretus est ex altitudine' - Shat upon from a great hight.

Ah, but it was my keen eye for talent that spotted them whilst they were still unknowns. My motivational skills that inspired them, my guidance that led their brilliant election campaigns.

After all I did for them, how could they NOT win with a landslide victory?
    "I request permanent reassignment to the Gallic frontier. Nay, I demand reassignment. Perhaps it is improper to say so, but I refuse to fight against the Greeks or Macedonians any more. Give my command to another, for I cannot, I will not, lead an army into battle against a civilized nation so long as the Gauls survive. I am not the young man I once was, but I swear before Jupiter Optimus Maximus that I shall see a world without Gauls before I take my final breath."

Wink

fancy tipping Celtic to win the champions cup?

I'm a campaign manager, not a miracle worker