Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: King of Poland

Throwing stones from afar Member Cazbol's Avatar

Great work Aleborg. You've assured final victory in a campaign that many had given up on. I thank you.

I look forward to the rest of the history.

Mmmmm, nice day sunshine, i love when my grand son come to my bed and wake me up.

Well, where were I, ah yes, it was...

Princess Elzbieta has made many changes in our economic structure, but it seems we will need some time to accustomed to them...
    98.579 fl.

Egypt

Another new retreat from spanish troops. They really love their lifes. Well soon or late they will pay their debts.

Sahara

An army leaded by Lord Jagiello (9*), with 1588 with feudal knights and cavallery sargents invaded finally the great desert. We taked it with lot of calm. Jagiello knew that in those high and vast dunes, with sand everywhere, horses will be tired very soon, and heavy units the same.
    He had to face an army leaded by Califf Ibrahim II, a really poor command btw, without any start or whatever, composed by 822 men, with many real knights.
    Of course, we had an easy victory, im starting to thing to offer Jagiello the hand of one of my daughters (that remind me that i have to see my wife this night again, we dont have daugthers at the moment, so we will look for them...)
    546 / 83

Prince Muhammad is now our prisioner.

Casttle of Sinai

Under siege: Defensors lost 179 men
    Sadly we lost also 94 guys. They drunk too much and thought that they could get the casttle by their own. When the alcoholic effect dissapeared they were died...

Our little and nice prince Leszek, him, who we all remember strecthing my hair with only 2 y.o. had grow healthly, and now is an strong and young men (sigh how time pass).

I should be happy, Francisco Petrarca, from Arezzo, a great poetry has showed us that not only the strong could be in the steel and the sword, but with in the words and the pencil. But im not happy, he is distracting my troops, and again more taverns, i will have a conversation with father one day in the heaven...

Of course, another son, i really love her...

85.726 fl. No comments pls...

Malta

Finally i decided to start battles in the islands. So i declared war against Byzantium (and against whoever anyway)

Polish: Lord Mazaria (5*) - 1.291 men
    Byzantium: Emperor Alexius III (5*), 361 guys with many kathakraptoi.

They did not expect our attack, it was an easy victory.
    264 (kills) / 55 (loses)

Btw, i saw there, after the battle, some farmers were playing an extrange kind of sport, they were kicking a ball with their feet trying to put the ball in to a big extrange box made with wood and some cords. Was very extrange, i cant beleive it now, but i saw Don Fernando de Mendoza playing there (perhaps a ghost) vs a Malta team leaded by one guy who all called Tera or something like that...(extrange name)
    Fernando won 12-1, hehehe.

Casttle of Egypt:

The last reduct of spanish empire, now they wont run anymore...
    Polish: Lord Majtyka (9*) - 1.796 men
    Spanish: King Diego I (3*) - 516 (thay have a very big machine wich throw stones, but we know them perfectly well)

Our last victory against spanish: 380 / 21

Casttle of Tunisia:

Polish: Lord Jagiello (9*) - 849 men
    Almohads: Califf Ibrahim II - 195 men

They offered some resistance, but u all know it is futil against polish power. Again Jagiello rolled enemy: 195 / 91
    Just 500 fl. earned there, not very much but more than nothing.

Córcega

Finally we launch an attack against the pope. I rellay wanted to do that since many years. I heard my father wanted also to did it, but he couldnt for some reasons. Now is the day, we will show him who is really the boss here.
    Polish: Lord Pieritz (9*) - 491 men
    The Pope: Don Galeazzo Morosini (1*) - 212 men

One more for the polish empire: 148 / 23

Sardinia:

They run like mad dogs. A retrear from the Pope, but we catched him. He was so bad that even his own ppl did not want to pay a rescue for him. I really didnt have another option, i had to let him rest in peace, for ever...
    Pope Nicholas XII died, now the new Pope (dunno the name)is like a marionette. No more troubles from the Pope.

Well, we are nearest to the final victory, but still some work to do.
    Spanish died for ever, same with almohads, two less in the list...

Sinai falled under our siege, 4.475 fl, im sure Elzbieta will be happy with this new.

John Wylcliffe, a reformist, who like some strange religions rites, caused some troubles in Wessex, Mercia and Northtumbia. Well, army in irland will go there and make some arrest and so on. Im also thinking in closing all the taverns there for a while, im sure all that started in a drunken meeting...

One guy has invented some kind of profilactic sistem (huh??) made by cottom and other stranges material (i have never been a scientist). It seems it works, no son this year...
    Mooc Moooooooooooooooc

79.660 fl. Mmmmm, perhaps Elzbieta's changes are starting to work?? Lets see next years...

On this year we have finished lot of harbours in many of our provinces, now i can count with all my troops whereever i want, as we have a flote in every parts of the sea. Very important strategically (mmm, im not so stupid...)

This year, as spanish and almohads are no more here, we can focus on the islands.

Casttle of Candias:

Polish: Lord Mezaria (4*) - 623 men
    Byzantium: Emperor Alexius III (4*) - 97 guys

Mezaria fight really well there. He got all the enemies, including Alexius III, unfortunatley Byz, didnt paid for him. I really hate to kill prisioners, but, what could i do? Mezaria earned his 5th star.
    97 / 80

Crete:

Polish: Lord Pieritz (9*) - 2.080 men
    Rebelds: Romanus Osphanotrophus (or something like that...) (2*) - 1.032 men
    Rebelds were double in number, but they resist pretty well thx to his lots of byzantine units: 760 (kills) / 455 (loses)

Cyprus:

Polish: Lord Petratz (9*) - 2.164 men
    Byz: Andonius Statiocus (1*) - 1.204 men (with varangian guard, i have heard they are really strong)
    Well, perhaps varangian are strong, but they didnt show this time. I think also Petratz was also a very important point on the battle, he made a perfect plan for it.
    865 / 199

Casttle of Cirenaic:

Polish: Lord Majtyka (7*) - 715 men
    Rebelds: Don Pero Galmírez (0*) - 136 men

Pero could be a bad general, but he showed us how to defend a casttle. we suffered more casualties than necessary 136 / 203
    At least we get there 2.375 fl.

Sicily:

Polish: Lord Zuran (4*) - 2.056 men
    Sicilians: Rey Agnus III (3*) - 1.238 men, with lot of royal knights.
    An strong army there, and strong defense...
    870 / 712
    And 1.279 fl. more for our treasury.

It has been a really busy year, lot of battles, but lot of victories, i can feel victory is near.

I had lot of duties on this year, many time far from home, i really miss her...

78.025 fl. Wow, as i said she is really intelligent, i am happy she is so ugly (ssshhh, of course i wil never say that to her). Finally economy is starting to get better now. And no more shouts from the economists, good

Another year, lets try to finish the job asap...

Casttle of Rodas:

Polish: Lord Pieritz (8*) - 593 men
    Rebelds: Stephen Angelus (2*) - 213 men

We faced an army of byz infantrie, but again our troops, with the intelligent orders from Pieritz got the Victory.
    213 / 162

Casttle of Nicosia:

Polish: Lord Petratz (8*) - 666 men (diabolic army...)
    Rebelds: Andonicus Stratiocus (1*) - 237 men
    No way, easy victory again, and Petratz was very angry that day, no survivors at all: 237 / 82
    650 fl more for treasury (positive result for next year??)

Casttle of La Valleta:

Polish: Lord Zuraw (4*) - 640 men
    Sicilians: King Aed I (2*) - 177 men

One of our last battles. Aed fight brave, and also honourable, what is not very usual nowadays, but again it was not enough:
    177 / 366
    As you can see King Aed died fighting bravely, a pitty he was not Polish, i really like him. Glory to King Aed

We got there 2.270 fl.

Another year is ending, not very much to do yet. Just hold positions and lets see...
    Mooc Moooooooooooooooc

And then 81.558 fl. Yes. I have slept very well last nights, with money under the pillow u rest better.

All ppl saying we have a great degree of development, the best of the knowen world... Well, it is normal, as we are the owners of it.

Not all the world, one small casttle with invincibles gauls leaded by Panoramix, (ups, i think this is from another history... )

Anyway i dont think rebelds from casttle of Cagliari has more developments than us, so not so great thing that we are the betters in development.

Not many things to do this year. Just hold the conquest positions and let the troops have a rest, they really deserved it.

As said only Casttle of Cagliari is not still in our domain, anyway it is under siege.

I have had a rest also this year, back to home and recovering the time lost past years with my wife.
    Ok, ok, and also with sons...

This year is The Year

I decided to launch the last attack of our recent history...

Casttle of Cagliari
    Polish: Lord Niegoslaw Ogitzak (2*) - 429 men
    Rebelds: Don Antonio Colonna (0*) - 42 men

I let Lord Niegoslaw (a very noob gen) lead the battle coz all my greats gen were in their homes having a rest. He is young and impetuosus, poor rebelds; No survivors, no mercy from him: 42 / 124

Anyway rebelds fought well and cause us many casualties, our last sacrifice...

So, in the year our Lord, 1358, we conquer the whole knowen world. No more wars since, mmmm, 30 years??

Was a bit difficult to reinsert all soldiers again in a peaciful way of life, at the beggining we had some troubles and disturbs, but not very important as well.

Now, with the new generation near to take the power, the mentality of ppl is different, they born in a peaciful world, they live in a peaciful world, and they will die in a peaciful world. No more war, political argues, no more innecessary pain and suffer.

Thx again, great ancestor, u did the really hard work, i just finished it. I know i am a lucky guy, coz i had the honour to be the first Polish King of europe, but i know really who am i. Just one more in the Saga, we all deserve the victory, all of you, me and all of our subdits...

I have things to do now, my little grandaugther Elzbieta is calling me to play with her (...yes, she finally got married...)

Take care and be happy.

Yours,

King Boleslaw IV, King of Europe

Mooc Moooooooooooooooc

Senior Member Senior Member Demon of Light's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States of America, North America, Western Hemisphere, Terra, Sol Planetary System, Milky Way Galaxy

Can we see the map covered in Polish colors?
    The surest way to lose the respect of one's peers is to take a stand on principle...alone.

Sure, any explanation of how to get it??

Sorry about my poor pc knowledge.

And sorry for my bad english...

Ale

Mooc Moooooooooooooooc

San Diego, California, United States of America, North America, Western Hemisphere, Terra, Sol Planetary System, Milky Way Galaxy

I made you suffer through my bad Spanish (Naci en Mexico pero los ultimos 22 de mis 23 anos yo a vivido en Estados Unidos) so I suppose it is all fair. Just go to the game and take a screenshot (press F2). Pass the picture on to KukriKhan (jim@jimcee.com) and he'll host it. I'll be adding this to the Glorious reigns of the Kings of Poland shortly.
    The surest way to lose the respect of one's peers is to take a stand on principle...alone.

Shortly is a subjective term...

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

at Demon of Light. Maybe he needs more instruction.

Aleborg: if you haven't deleted it already, fire up your game and go to your last saveGame. Open it up (hopefully it's at or near your victory.

Press the F2 button on your keyboard (just once will be OK). That action (pressing F2) records a screnshot of the game.

Close MTW. Open Windows Explorer (start>programs>accessories>Windows Explorer), click the + sign next to your C drive.

Scroll down until you see TotalWar, click the + next to it. Look for a folder called TGAs and click it, those are your screenshots, shown in the right-hand panel. Find one with today's date, RIGHT-click it & select 'mail to'. Send it to me jim@jimcee.com and I'll take it from there.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Senior Member Hopefull Member MiniKiller's Avatar

Sounds very cool, i'm in

jbrvincent@attbi.com
    *Bows. Turns to return to darkness...bumps head...looks around, pretends noone saw. Dissapears in shadows while cursing at self*

Throwing stones from afar Member Cazbol's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (MiniKiller @ June 24 2003,14:51)]Sounds very cool, i'm in
    Thank you for your interest MiniKiller. However, this campaign is over, i.e. the game is won. There are however 2 other campaigns running that could use your help. Both are for the Almohads; one under the VI version and the other under MTW 1.1.

Actually, shortly was a reference to myself not posting his reign in a timely fashion. The map would be helpful but I wasn't talking about it specifically.

Found it.
    Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

Senior Member Senior Member MonkeyMan's Avatar

Catch DOL hope this is the one you wanted

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456