Thread: new maps

|OCS|Virus

I have a question about maps, first off I have made minor ajustments in the map like adding wine to frances province or adding silver in parts of spain, or giving the turks an extra province in the late period. but my question is has anyone made a totaly different map i mean like the provinces are totaly different along with the seas ect, I just finished reading a thread from the dungeon. But I want to know if anyone has made any extra progress? anyways for reference here is the thread it is also pinned in the opposing section of the dungeon. ->

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin....t=10135

thanx for listening =}

For England and St.George Senior Member ShadesWolf's Avatar

The answer to the question is quite simple my friend 'YES'

If you have a look at Automatic LukMap & Script creator the above thread it will give you more detail.....

If you take a look at my image below you can see that i am using a different campaign map for my 100 years war mod.

ShadesWolf
    The Original HHHHHOWLLLLLLLLLLLLER

Im a Wolves fan, get me out of here......

Mediæval Auctoriso Member Member TheSilverKnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ShadesWolf @ Nov. 30 2003,08:31)]The answer to the question is quite simple my friend 'YES'

If you have a look at Automatic LukMap & Script creator the above thread it will give you more detail.....

If you take a look at my image below you can see that i am using a different campaign map for my 100 years war mod.

Bravo Shades. Can't wait for this mod.
    "I'm like the Vikings -- I come here, I steal your women, your booze, your dough, and then I go back home." ~ Wiz
    "Play RTW and wait till 1,000 people die and look at them from above. Then tell me it was worth the oil." - Byzantine Prince

|OCS|Virus

awsome *not worthy* I'll look at that thread as well, thanx =}