Now I'm not asking how to fix it, but if it's already known how to fix it (no workarounds, just the actual fix)?

So before I give the answer as to what causes the fact that some units do not show any visible/remaining dead bodies on the battlefield in the original campaign and make a completely useless post that's already known to others, I would like to know the above question.

I've read Welly's unit animation thread, but it doesn't explain the invisible corpses with some of the new units for the original campaign that come with VI.

Neither does the thread started by ME:TW - Team, posted by Duke John if I'm correct. Duke John does give a workaround to the problem. Adding to the top of the list, but this doesn't solve what the actual problem is

I did a search but nothing really relevant seem to come up.

But I could easily have missed the already explained solution seeing as how much information is on this board. At the moment I'm just dead eager to give an answer (seeing as I've fixed something and not being much of a "modder" - yet) and being able to contribute to this community

The fact that only 256 deadpage coordinates can be implemented is in this case irrelevant due to there only being 161 - correction 156 - deadpage coordinate entries (if I didn't count wrong - won't be that much off the target though).

Edit: I've completely forgot about the Apothecary, so it might fit there aswell. Searching there for the answer as I speak.