Thread: Playing a yesterday man

Amp thx for the game's ur were hosting lastnight (which ever computer it was on)
    i enjoyed waching ur brillant tatic of just sitting there as iggy attacked you with his aillie and thx for letting me helping you as you sat there.(maybe you should stick to use 1 computer at a time )

i shall always look forward to face a respectible member of the Fear clan when there is one (lol)

Well Pitt_Slayer this isn't the place to start this. If you have a problem with someone bring it to thier clan website or atleast the the .net warzone. The Org isn't the right place for this type a thing.

During that game i was only using one pc and i was fine that game. They were sending units in 1 by 1 as you could see, which was kinda of noobish... Just cause i didn't freak out and send a shit load of units to flank didn't mean i wasn't at my pc. I could tell from the way they were playing i was in no danger of losing and an experienced player would be able to see the same. At the end when i moved up to finish it and they doubled me i was still in no danger of losing and defeated them.

I was hoping to face you 1v1 after that game when you called me a noob and disrespected my clan, but you logged off after that. EliteKlye said it's not worth it and now i'm convinced he's right after that post of yours. Very childish.

Two words for you... Chill out

EliteKyl i a n00b® too.

This is indeed not he place for this,
    no personal attacks on the Org.
    We have other sites who handle disputes.
    Abandon all hope.

member of ELITE-FORCE Member BomilkarDate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Mithrandir @ Feb. 03 2004,09:11)]EliteKyl i a n00b® too.
    We will talk about that when we meet on the field again , will be good fun.

That much

Bom
    When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run along the road. By passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to all things.

I'm sorry to all member's of the org for posting on such matter's

Amp before the game started you said something about using 2 Pc's.

I'm sorry about what i said to you in game as thought you were away from keyboard and if you where afk then i would be justifed in what i said (in game)
    i never called you a noob, u called me one after my less then freindly outburst. but if i remember right the game was very hothead as someone else was trying to wind me up and other's
    (reason i thought you were afk)

they were moving to double you (not very well might i add)
    i sent 3 horse units to support you (quick flank on them)
    you never moved to support my flanking horse
    your troops were right in front of the battle, i lost my unit's because you never supported me
    i believe a experienced player will move on any oppertunite that's what i did and i expected you to as well, coz your a experienced player, when you didn't (i thought u were afk)so i lost it a little,

i think i said something like: i'll never battle in the same game with u again amp, u called me a noob so i insulted you back
    anyway i don't hold any bad feelings towards you amp,
    and i'm well chilled out about the matter now and i thank you for explaining "what happened in game" as its cleared up this misunderstanding