Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Elder Scrolls

I spent ages looking throught it. NOTHING THERE

NOT A BLEEDIN THING Beleive me you don't wanna go there.
    "talking poo is where I draw the line"-Eric Cartman
    Long live the resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Efrem Da King @ May 26 2004,20:13)]I spent ages looking throught it. NOTHING THERE

NOT A BLEEDIN THING Beleive me you don't wanna go there.
    Are you serious? I heard that there was a bunch of daedric junk and some other goodies defended by daedra and dremora. If not, thank you for saving me a lot of time and effort, although I might visit it if I have nothing else to do.
    Innovative Soy Solutions (TM) for a dynamically changing business environment.

Yeah I thought there would be something too but there wasn't.

A rat and nothing else.

Quote[/b] ]Are you serious? I heard that there was a bunch of daedric junk and some other goodies defended by daedra and dremora. If not, thank you for saving me a lot of time and effort, although I might visit it if I have nothing else to do.
    As i said i think its a part of the temples pilgrimage quest, there are quite a few levels to it if i remember rightly and then in the last chamber there is forcefield that requires you to do something to lower it.

Nobody Important Member Somebody Else's Avatar

The puzzle canal is part of the Pilgrimage quest - I think it's the shrine of generosity or mercy or something. It's the one where you have to drink of the water or some such thing.

Explanation here:

Spoiler Alert! Highlight to read. That means drown yourself in the big room in the middle[/QUOTE]
    Don't have any aspirations - they're doomed to fail.

Rumours...

Conspicuously Inconspicuous Member makkyo's Avatar

I kill too many temple gaurds and take their armor... so I'm expeled for life. o well... I hate the temple.
    "And one should bear in mind that there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those who might profit from the new. This lukewarmness partly stems from fear of their adversaries, who have the law on their side, and partly from the skepticism of men, who do not truly believe in new things unless they have personal experience in them."
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

I don't think you get much cool stuff for the temple anyway. I usually do the Imperial Legion quests.

Spoiler Alert! Highlight to read. Just so i can get 1 of the best swords (i think) and Lords Mail (although i usually get that as soon as possible anyway)[/QUOTE]

Quote[/b] (The Tuffen @ May 28 2004,05:08)]I don't think you get much cool stuff for the temple anyway. I usually do the Imperial Legion quests.

Spoiler Alert! Highlight to read. Just so i can get 1 of the best swords (i think) and Lords Mail (although i usually get that as soon as possible anyway)
    [/QUOTE]
    Imperial Legion quests do give you great heavy stuff. Like the Sorkvild the Raven quest. I checked his body and was like...SWEET

I also do the Mage guild quests too as they provide some decent magical items

what do you get off Sorkvild the Raven?

A pretty good helm...
    Spoiler Alert! Highlight to read. He has the Mask of Clavicus Vile[/QUOTE]

Is that a part of a quest to get that? I always tend to just go rob the ruins that he lives in to get it.

Yes, killing him is the last quest offered by the Imperial Legion guy at Fort Moonmoth.

I think the most rewarding quests are from House Huallu.(spelling pending)
    They pay you about 1000 septums every quest. And you get a lot of raw ebony doing their quests as well.
    "And one should bear in mind that there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those who might profit from the new. This lukewarmness partly stems from fear of their adversaries, who have the law on their side, and partly from the skepticism of men, who do not truly believe in new things unless they have personal experience in them."
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

I prefer house redoran quests.

Haallu=stealth
    Redoran=combat
    Telvanni=magic

I actually join them for their beliefs (I'm weird like that) I can care less on what they specialize in.
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

I don't really care what they specialize in either. I usually go for whose stronghold is easier to get to - which happens to be house Haallu.

Quick question for 'yall.
    I found a pair of Heavy Leather Boots (I believe when I was in the cavern of the incarnate). They have a wondeful armor rating, but I have no idea where to find a whole set. Anybody know where I can find/ buy one?
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote[/b] (makkyo @ July 05 2004,11:43)]Quick question for 'yall.
    I found a pair of Heavy Leather Boots (I believe when I was in the cavern of the incarnate). They have a wondeful armor rating, but I have no idea where to find a whole set. Anybody know where I can find/ buy one?
    Was this in one of the expansions or mods? I have never hear of heavy leather boots.

Quote[/b] ]Quick question for 'yall.

Hmm, I've never heard of these either. If you really really want to find out where the rest of the set is (if there is a set) try looking in the construction set. It lists all the items in it. You maybe able to find out where the rest is from there.

I have GOTY for xbox. After looking in the guide book, there is only the boots.. damn it (same armor rating as glass armor though)
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678