Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Automatic LukMap & Script creator

The Lordz Modding Collective Senior Member Lord Of Storms's Avatar

Double checked everything the file move was good it was in syatem 32 no prob I tried re-entering the run command and it worked it was probably a typo thanks Welly cant wait to try it out...

Taking life one day at a time!

Can anyone tell me, what the error-message:

"Warning: the 'Castle/Border' feature color (255,0,255), at X/Y : 0,1 is same color as on the original map"

is about. I know the words but I don't understand it because I'm pretty shure I made everything right with the 'Ref_Features'-file.

The error occurs when running "Start Test Map" in LMM4v1 and that means with every pixel I have outlined as a border (or water on land).
    Has it to do with a wrong palette?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm gonna live forever....
    ... or die trying...

Senior Member Senior Member Wellington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Sundance @ Mar. 21 2003,11:48)]Can anyone tell me, what the error-message:

"Warning: the 'Castle/Border' feature color (255,0,255), at X/Y : 0,1 is same color as on the original map"

is about. I know the words but I don't understand it because I'm pretty shure I made everything right with the 'Ref_Features'-file.

The error occurs when running "Start Test Map" in LMM4v1 and that means with every pixel I have outlined as a border (or water on land).
    Has it to do with a wrong palette?
    Sundance,

This warning (as opposed to an error) is generated because LMM has found a pixel colour on your map (that is recognises as an "LMM" colour) but is'nt sure whether or not this pixel colour was drawn onto the map intentionally - as an LMM feature.

I know the documentation is pretty crappy at present and I'm working on this now

However, let me just clarify a couple of things.

When you provide a new map for LMM to process you should (ideally) provide 3 maps. Let's presume your map is called "NewMap.bmp" and the small size is 800x500. The best way is to provide 3 maps named -

1) "NewMap.bmp" - 800x500
    2) "NewMap_Lores.bmp" - 800x500
    3) "NewMap_Hires.bmp" - 1600x1000

LMM expects maps 2) and 3) to be EXACTLY the maps you wish to see in MTW - no LMM type features drawn onto them. LMM does'nt check these maps - it just uses them to generate the Maptex/Maptex2 stuff. LMM DOES expect map 1) to be exactly the same as map 2) but with the LMM features drawn onto it. This is the map that LMM processes.

LMM tries to do as much as it can with whatever is provided as input - hence, users can continually add more and more LMM input files as they progress.

If the user does'nt provide a map 3) LMM creates one by resizing (doubling the size) of map 2).

If the use does'nt provide maps 2) and 3) then .... hmmmm ... LMM creates 2) and 3) from 1) - which can be a bit confusing for 2 reasons -

a) the maps you will see in MTW will have all your LMM features displayed on them (ie; the colours)
    b) LMM will not know some things for certain.

From this a) is obvious, but a little explanation of b) is required, so ...

LMM is never interested in the colours on the original map. Map 1) is only a means for the user to draw borders and features whilst on a copy of the actual map - you can just as well provide your features on all white bmp

However, one potential problem is that the user may use a colour (for borders/castles/origins/same regions/land bridges) that, just by coincidence, is already on the original map(s) - therefore LMM has to has a means to ascertain whether the user drew such a colour as a feature OR if it's just a concidence that should be ignored.

LMM does this by cross-referencing 2 maps -

x) map 1) that it DOES expect LMM features (colours) to have been drawn onto
    y) map 2) that it DOES'NT expect LMM features (colours) to have been drawn onto (it expects this map to be the 'original&#39

By checking the colours on these two maps, at the same pixel positions, LMM tries to ascertain whether the features on 1) are intentional or not. If it finds the same colour (an LMM feature colour) on BOTH 1) and 2) at the same pixel positions - it does'nt know whether or not this is an intentional drawn-on feature.

In this situation it still assumes it to be a feature but issues the warning message you received just to let you know.

I presume you have this error because you only provided map 1) then ran LMM, which would automatically create maps 2) and 3), and then rean LMM a second time. This would ensure both maps 1) and 2) have your LMM features on them and would cause such a warming for every pixel.

Just ensure any features are ONLY on map 1) - this solves this "LMM confusion"

Let me know if this solves the problem.

Welly

(BTW hopefully the documentation will explain such issues better when I get the final version released)

Thank you, Wellington

I finally managed to get it together.

The problem was that Maps 2) and 3) had drawn the lmm-features on it.

But I discovered that LMM builds these two maps even if I provided them already when doing 'Build Map Folder'. I checked spelling. Is that wanted? Because I had to overwrite the files with my originals.

But then everything worked fine.
    I'm gonna live forever....
    ... or die trying...

Quote[/b] (Sundance @ Mar. 24 2003,05:57)]Thank you, Wellington

I finally managed to get it together.

The problem was that Maps 2) and 3) had drawn the lmm-features on it.

But I discovered that LMM builds these two maps even if I provided them already when doing 'Build Map Folder'. I checked spelling. Is that wanted? Because I had to overwrite the files with my originals.

But then everything worked fine.
    Not sure what your question exactly is, but let clarify.

There are 2 major folders than LMM deals with -

1) MapFolders
    2) GroupMapFolders

The commands/buttons "Test Map", "Map/Script" and "Script" all work on the contents of a subfolder within 1).

The command/button "Build Group Map" works on the contents of a subfolder within 2).

If you are creating your own campaign you will NOT have to worry about GroupMapFolders and can do everything in MapFolders (in LMM4v1 that is).

When you have finished your mod you can then release it to other people by packing up all your LMM files, except the maps, and writing a quick "GMParameters.txt". This stuff can then be used by recipients of your mod. They would create a GroupMapFolder, put all your stuff in (and the map) and use "Build Group Map". This then creates a MapFolder sunfolder for them which should be EXACTLY the same as you have on your PC. They would then use "Map/Script" to build everything.

Basically, MapFolders is where all the work happens. GroupMapFolders is where you can receive stuff (other peoples mods) and use "Build Group Map" to create a MapFolders subfolder. Once this has been done - you can effectively forget the GroupMapFolders stuff (delete it if you want&#33.

Note that GroupMapFolders has been extended to add more functionality in terms maps (adding text/images, recolouring ect) and the next released version will incorporate these additions.

Welly

Hi Welly, waiting patiently for more documentation regarding the use of LMM4V2 I have been stuck on the Drenai Map trying to change the border areas to include more provinces then the original map breakdown . following what I have I was able to generate a new map ref. but that is where I got stuck , any new info would be greatly appreciated Thanks, LOS

SoS, (or LoS or whatever you've changed your moniker to now),

At present you have LMM4v2 installed. You also have the documentation from LMM4v1 - that you had installed before I provided you with version 2.

Please read this documentation.

This thread consists of 12 pages relating to different versions of LMM as and when such versions were released.

NO-ONE has EVER had problems with the basics. Re-read the posts in this thread Everyone who has been contributory to this project fully understandings the principles of writing borders on maps - it really IS the base premise of such a utility as LMM.

I fully understand that such "campaign map" considerations requires a basic understanding of what considerations persist in these areas, but (regrettably) if the basics of LMM are not understood then I can only offer advice in respect of awaiting the NONE-BETA version of this utility -which will make many aspects clear to Org patrons who may wish to progress in these areas (New Campaign maps) but have little understanding of the requirements of such MTW modding areas.

Basically, the problems you appear to now have are "problems" that were both understood, obviated and circumvented via LMM many months ago. I really fail to understand precisely what your current problem is.

I have no trouble understanding the "Basics" of LMM, I understand fully from the Documentation I was sent LMM4V1 and the version I was working with LMM4V2 have some differences, I understood enough to go through some of the Mini Campaigns-The Holyland,etc. and also the Drenai example. I have no problem re-doing the lines for the borders. It is when I change the lines I think the map would also need new Faction Parameters for me to change the map properly. And I am sorry but that was not explained in the Documentation I have. It was my understanding you were working on some docs for us on that subject. But nothing ever came of it. I read these threads over and over and I noticed other people having some troubles. and according to your own post that you would be there to answer and help. and that also The next version would indeed have better documentation if you can not help or if I dont understand I guess I will wait for the next release of LMM and follow the documentation and go from there . I did not intend to trouble you. I will figure it out...

Quote[/b] (Lord Of Storms @ April 10 2003,13:26)] if you can not help or if I dont understand I guess I will wait for the next release of LMM
    Good idea.

Hello wellington just got back from a land where steam powered calculators are still much in use, so I have'nt tested LMM4V1 until now.It ran fine until I got to the thickening pink borders bit and then got an error message:could not locate automation class named adodb.stream,which if I'm right in saying is to do with the lbm and tga producing sub scripts, but I don't want to mess around with these without knowing what I'm doing.I hope this is clear enough. cheers M.E

DON'T WORRY I've done it don't ask me how cause I don't know but I must have cut the right wire cheers ME.

Sorry to post this here but I just didn’t wont to create one more thread in the dungeon ...
    I have not yet experimented with the LMM but is there a way to make a quick and dirty redistribution of the provinces of the original map??? i.e. move a couple of provinces to the south that I need them???
    How big (in pixels) can the map image be ... exactly as the original or can it be larger. If it can be larger has anyone found out how much larger???

Thanks

Heeeelp

I have made a map for my mod but the LLM4v1 crushes every time I try to parse it. Some problem with the CresiSoft DLL … some thing with a bud parameter passed.

Can anyone help me on this … it does the same also at Holyland.
    Can I sent it to anyone and parse it. I just need the images of the maps and the basic coordinates for the different objects.

Thanks

Quote[/b] (komninos @ May 15 2003,13:40)]Heeeelp

I have made a map for my mod but the LLM4v1 crushes every time I try to parse it. Some problem with the CresiSoft DLL … some thing with a bud parameter passed.

Can anyone help me on this … it does the same also at Holyland.
    Can I sent it to anyone and parse it. I just need the images of the maps and the basic coordinates for the different objects.

Thanks
    Komninos,

I suspect you are not using XP as your op/sys but rather W98/ME2000 or another flavour of Windows.

If you have run LMM4v1 to parse your new map, LMM should have a provided a file named "Ref_Features.bmp". Please zip this file and E-mail it to me at alan.tipping@wxs.nl

Do not E-mail me your map - just the zipped "Ref-Features.bmp"

One of the problems inherent in using LMM is that it must create maps of the same size that Total War expects (as the original MTW or VI map size) and as these are 36 meg and 9 meg respectively (along with additional sizes for the Lukmaps) this tends to eat away at memory and virtual memory.

This CAN be a problem for non-XP systems (as PP/Mr Egg and Dreamweaver found in earlier posts within this thread). However, it's NOT a showstopper - read previous posts regarding how to circumvent such problems.

I suspect the error you received was similar to those Guy's problems and the message you received was the same.

The next release of LMM has been complicated somewhat as it appears to be too difficult for some people to understand. Furthermore, the potential implicit in the VI release has complicated matters even further.

The next release of LMM will change considerably from previous releases. The idea is to make it idiot-proof (sigh&#33 whilst providing support for the the VI enhancement.

Although I can't upload to The Org, Barrocca has offered to assist in this respect and therefore the next (none-Beta) release will be avialable as and when -

- the VI considerations have been tested and work ok
    - the documentation (finished but being rewritten for VI) makes things clear to all
    - the upload/download situation has been (via B hopefully) sufficiently circumvented

When the none-Beta version is finally released (LMMv5r1 - version 5 release 1), those who wish to download and use it must understand that this "campaign map modding" area IS a rather complicated area of MTW modding; as can be attested by the privious contributions to this thread.

Komninos - E-mail me your "ref_Features.bmp" and I'll take it from there.

Welly

hello Wellington
    I see your working on the VI version of LMM. Ive tried adding my map to VI with no success the startpos files do not accept new coordinates it seems. I messed around with LMM and got it to write script files with the LANDREG ETC bits for VI and tried pasting them in to the VI startpos files but the campaign dosn't show when you start the game do you have any Idea why? Thanks M.E

Quote[/b] (MR EGG @ May 27 2003,18:09)]hello Wellington
    I see your working on the VI version of LMM. Ive tried adding my map to VI with no success the startpos files do not accept new coordinates it seems. I messed around with LMM and got it to write script files with the LANDREG ETC bits for VI and tried pasting them in to the VI startpos files but the campaign dosn't show when you start the game do you have any Idea why? Thanks M.E
    Hi Eggy,

Yes, I'm working on it but don't hold your breath. If you remember all the probl;ems we had trying to get a startpos file (script.txt) merely showing up in the campaign map screen for MTW you can imagine the problems inherent in producing a similar file for VI.

As yet, to my knowledge, no-one has yet succeeded in even creating a new workable faction for VI by hand - trying to automate such a process is obviously more involved.

For now I'm busy working on the original MTW version in order to create a cut-down version specifically for a new mod.

Whilst I'm still eager to create an LMM/VI version of LMM it's a bit pointless at present considering the lack of progress this modding group (including I) has made in utilising the "perceived" advantages of MTW/VI.

Seems to me, at present, its a case of "if it ain't broke then don't try to fix it"; therefore I'm less interested in VI until ANYONE has proven it's presumed benifits.

If your still working on your ECW campaign, Eggy, I suggest you continue to work with the original MTW stucture and forget VI until someone or other has proven it.

Welly

OK thanks welly I see your point but I'll keep working on it because I got the campaign and faction map to show in the selection bit but the game ctd's when you start with a message could not load off map or something,this could be something as simple as file names for the lukmaps & maptex's, anyway I'll keep this thread informed. cheers ME

My stratmap is now fully working in MTWVI this has probably already been acheived but there you go.Iv'e only done it by replacing the original lukmaps & tga's as before with the original MTW. The files in textures/campmap have to be named exactly as in the original file. The startpos file needs cut & paste 1 section at a time and running the game to see if it shows in the game menu,my startpos file shows what Ive replaced and whats left well alone. These new startpos files seem to be more sensitive to error than before. Any way here is the file:
    //========================================
    //campaign name: can either be text or a
    //label. Set predefined accordingly
    cn_predefined::false
    cn_title::"civilwar"
    cn_short_title::"Early Period Short Title"

//campaign description: can either be text
    //or a label. set predefined accordingly
    cd_predefined::true
    cd_line::"Era_Description_EARLY"
    cd_predefined::true

//hidden: set to true or false
    //true means it won't show up on custom battle screens
    cd_hidden::false

//Start Date
    //The year in which this
    //campaign will begin

SetStartDate:: 20000
    SetPeriod:: EARLY
    SetEarlyPeriodStartDate:: 1087
    SetHighPeriodStartDate:: 1205
    SetLatePeriodStartDate:: 1321
    SetGameEndDate:: 2000

// Faction declarations.
    //
    // These MUST be declared before
    // being used anywhere else in this file.
    //
    // The number of factions is restricted to >.
    // Faction 0 is always the faction used to
    // identify rebel groups.
    //
    // The proper game will search for these
    // faction labels and act upon them for
    // a number of things such as historical events.
    // MODDERS use different names to avoid this.
    //
    // Faction ID's are assigned in the order the
    // declarations are found in.
    //
    // eg:-
    //
    // DeclareFaction:: "rebellious_badger" -> assigned to 0
    // DeclareFaction:: "faction_underpants" -> assigned to 1
    // DeclareFaction:: "abc" -> assigned to 2
    //
    // For factions set to FT_MAJOR ( playable )
    // files need to be placed in the campmap\GameEnd
    // directory in the form "MyFactionName_win.bif"

DeclareFaction:: "FN_REBEL"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_ALMOHAD"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_BYZANTINE"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_DANISH"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_EGYPTIAN"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_ENGLISH"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_FRENCH"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_GERMAN_HRE"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_ITALIAN"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_POLISH"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_RUSSIAN"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_SPANISH"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_TURKISH"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_ARAGONESE"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_BURGUNDIAN"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_GOLDEN_HORDE"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_HUNGARIAN"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_NOVGOROD"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_PAPIST"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_SICILIAN"
    DeclareFaction:: "FN_SWISS"

// Land region declarations.
    //
    // being used anywhere else in this file.
    //
    // The number of regions is restricted to >.
    //
    // The proper game will search for these
    // region labels and act upon them for
    // a number of things such as historical events.
    // MODDERS use different names to avoid this.
    //
    // Region ID's are assigned in the order the
    // declarations are found in.
    //
    // eg:-
    //
    // DeclareLandRegion:: "Blackhill" -> assigned to 0
    // DeclareLandRegion:: "Consett" -> assigned to 1
    // DeclareLandRegion:: "Durham" -> assigned to 2
    //

DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SCOTLAND"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_NORTH_UMBRIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_MERCIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_WALES"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_WESSEX"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_IRELAND"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_NORWAY"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SWEDEN"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_DENMARK"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_FINLAND"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_NOVGOROD"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_MUSCOVY"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_LIVONIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SMOLENSK"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_RYAZAN"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CHERNIGOV"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_LITHUANIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_PEREYASLAVL"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_KHAZAR"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_KIEV"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CRIMEA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_VOLHYNIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_PRUSSIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_MOLDAVIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CARPATHIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_WALLACHIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_BULGARIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_HUNGARY"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_POLAND"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_POMERANIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_BRANDENBURG"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SILESIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_BOHEMIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SAXONY"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_FREISLAND"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_FLANDERS"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_NORMANDY"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_BRITTANY"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_FRANCONIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_LORRAINE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CHAMPAGNE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ANJOU"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_AQUITAINE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_TOULOUSE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_PROVENCE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_BURGUNDY"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SWABIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_BAVARIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SWITZERLAND"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_TYROLIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_AUSTRIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CROATIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SERBIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_GREECE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CONSTANTINOPLE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CRETE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_RHODES"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_GEORGIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ARMENIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_RUM"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_LESSER_ARMENIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_EDESSA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_TREBIZOND"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_NICAEA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ANATOLIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CYPRUS"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ANTIOCH"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SYRIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_TRIPOLI"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_JERUSALEM"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ARABIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SINAI"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_EGYPT"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_LIBYA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_AFRICA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_TUNISIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ALGERIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_MOROCCO"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_GRANADA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CORDOBA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_PORTUGAL"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_LEON"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CASTILE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_VALENCIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_NAVARRE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ARAGON"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_CORSICA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SARDINIA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_GENOA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_MILAN"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_VENICE"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_TUSCANY"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_PAPAL_STATES"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_ROME"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_NAPLES"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_MALTA"
    DeclareLandRegion:: "ID_SICILY"

// Sea region declarations.
    //
    // being used anywhere else in this file,
    // and AFTER the land regions have been
    // declared as the region ID's follow on
    // from where the land region left off.
    //

DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_IRISH_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_SKAGERRAK"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_BALTIC_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_NORTH_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_BAY_OF_BISCAY"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_COSTA_VERDE"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_SPANISH_COAST"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_GULF_CADIZ"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_STRAITS_GIBRALTAR"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_WESTERN_MED"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_GULF_VALENCIA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_GULF_LIONS"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_LIGURIAN_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_STRAITS_SICILY"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_MALTESE_CHANNEL"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_GULF_GABES"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_AFRIKA_COAST"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_MOORISH_COAST"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_ADRIATIC_OCEAN"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_IONIAN_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_CENTRAL_MED"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_GULF_SIDRA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_MIRTOON_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_AEGEAN_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_SEA_MARMARA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_BLACK_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_SEA_CRETE"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_DODECANESE_SEA"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_EASTERN_MED"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_NILE_COAST"
    DeclareSeaRegion:: "ID_ATLANTIC_COAST"

//
    // This is a set of flags indicating
    // any regions that can not be flooded.
    //

SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_BURGUNDY
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_SWITZERLAND
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_TYROLIA
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_AUSTRIA
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_TRIPOLI
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_AFRICA
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_TUNISIA
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_ALGERIA
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_MOROCCO
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_LEON
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_NAVARRE
    SetRegionUnfloodable:: ID_ARAGON

//
    // This is a set of flags indicating
    // any regions that can not be earthquaked.
    //

SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SCOTLAND
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_MERCIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_WALES
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_WESSEX
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_IRELAND
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_NORWAY
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SWEDEN
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_DENMARK
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_FINLAND
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_MUSCOVY
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_LIVONIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SMOLENSK
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_RYAZAN
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_CHERNIGOV
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_LITHUANIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_PEREYASLAVL
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_KHAZAR
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_KIEV
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_CRIMEA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_VOLHYNIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_PRUSSIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_CARPATHIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_POLAND
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_POMERANIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_BRANDENBURG
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SILESIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_BOHEMIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SAXONY
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_FREISLAND
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_FLANDERS
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_NORMANDY
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_BRITTANY
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_FRANCONIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_LORRAINE
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_CHAMPAGNE
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_ANJOU
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_AQUITAINE
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_BURGUNDY
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SWABIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_BAVARIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SWITZERLAND
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_AUSTRIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_CRETE
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_RHODES
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_GEORGIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_ARMENIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_RUM
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_EDESSA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_CYPRUS
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_ANTIOCH
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SYRIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_TRIPOLI
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_JERUSALEM
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_ARABIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SINAI
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_EGYPT
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_LIBYA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_AFRICA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_TUNISIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_ALGERIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_MOROCCO
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_LEON
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_CASTILE
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_VALENCIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_ARAGON
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_CORSICA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_SARDINIA
    SetRegionUnquakeable:: ID_MALTA

//
    // Declares which type of music is
    // associated with a given faction.
    // 0 is Arab, 1 is Western European
    // and 2 is Viking..
    //

SetFactionMusic:: FN_REBEL 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_ALMOHAD 0
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_BYZANTINE 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_DANISH 2
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_EGYPTIAN 0
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_ENGLISH 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_FRENCH 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_ITALIAN 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_POLISH 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_RUSSIAN 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_SPANISH 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_TURKISH 0
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_ARAGONESE 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_HUNGARIAN 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_SICILIAN 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_BURGUNDIAN 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_GOLDEN_HORDE 0
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_NOVGOROD 2
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_PAPIST 1
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_SWISS 1

//
    // Assign rebel factions to each region.
    // Looking at the rebel_factions_xzy array
    // in the faction specific txt file shows
    // the identities of each rebel faction
    // in order.
    //

SetRegionRebels:: ID_SCOTLAND 70
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA 55
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_MERCIA 50
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_WALES 87
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_WESSEX 29
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_IRELAND 37
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_NORWAY 54
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SWEDEN 75
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_DENMARK 26
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_FINLAND 30
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_NOVGOROD 66
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_MUSCOVY 66
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_LIVONIA 45
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SMOLENSK 11
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_RYAZAN 82
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CHERNIGOV 84
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_LITHUANIA 44
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_PEREYASLAVL 0
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA 15
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_KHAZAR 39
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_KIEV 39
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CRIMEA 0
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_VOLHYNIA 85
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_PRUSSIA 61
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_MOLDAVIA 8
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CARPATHIA 23
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_WALLACHIA 23
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_BULGARIA 15
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_HUNGARY 49
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_POLAND 57
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_POMERANIA 58
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_BRANDENBURG 40
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SILESIA 56
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_BOHEMIA 25
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SAXONY 68
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_FREISLAND 32
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_FLANDERS 31
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_NORMANDY 53
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_BRITTANY 14
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_FRANCONIA 63
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_LORRAINE 1
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CHAMPAGNE 13
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE 38
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ANJOU 4
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_AQUITAINE 35
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_TOULOUSE 77
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_PROVENCE 60
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_BURGUNDY 16
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SWABIA 74
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_BAVARIA 86
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SWITZERLAND 76
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_TYROLIA 81
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_AUSTRIA 69
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CROATIA 22
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SERBIA 72
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_GREECE 36
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE 64
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CRETE 21
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_RHODES 27
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_GEORGIA 34
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ARMENIA 7
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_RUM 71
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_LESSER_ARMENIA 7
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_EDESSA 71
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_TREBIZOND 78
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_NICAEA 41
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ANATOLIA 2
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CYPRUS 24
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ANTIOCH 6
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SYRIA 71
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_TRIPOLI 6
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_JERUSALEM 43
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ARABIA 10
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SINAI 6
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_EGYPT 28
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_LIBYA 47
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_AFRICA 12
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_TUNISIA 12
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ALGERIA 79
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_MOROCCO 51
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_GRANADA 3
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CORDOBA 19
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_PORTUGAL 59
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_LEON 42
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CASTILE 17
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_VALENCIA 3
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_NAVARRE 9
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ARAGON 18
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_CORSICA 20
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SARDINIA 67
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_GENOA 33
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_MILAN 46
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_VENICE 83
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_TUSCANY 80
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_PAPAL_STATES 5
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_ROME 65
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_NAPLES 52
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_MALTA 48
    SetRegionRebels:: ID_SICILY 73

// Glory goal conquest reward multiplier.
    //
    // This value represents the multiplier applied
    // to points gained for conquering enemy regions.
    //

GGConquestReward:: FN_REBEL 0
    GGConquestReward:: FN_ALMOHAD 0.2
    GGConquestReward:: FN_BYZANTINE 0.25
    GGConquestReward:: FN_DANISH 1.0
    GGConquestReward:: FN_EGYPTIAN 0.25
    GGConquestReward:: FN_ENGLISH 0.2
    GGConquestReward:: FN_FRENCH 0.2
    GGConquestReward:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 0.2
    GGConquestReward:: FN_ITALIAN 0.2
    GGConquestReward:: FN_POLISH 1.0
    GGConquestReward:: FN_RUSSIAN 1.0
    GGConquestReward:: FN_SPANISH 0.5
    GGConquestReward:: FN_TURKISH 0.25
    GGConquestReward:: FN_ARAGONESE 0.25
    GGConquestReward:: FN_HUNGARIAN 1.0
    GGConquestReward:: FN_SICILIAN 0.2
    GGConquestReward:: FN_BURGUNDIAN 0.5
    GGConquestReward:: FN_GOLDEN_HORDE 1.0
    GGConquestReward:: FN_NOVGOROD 0.5
    GGConquestReward:: FN_PAPIST 1.0
    GGConquestReward:: FN_SWISS 1.0

// Declare the tradable goods for this campaign.

DeclareTradegoods:: "GLASSWARE" 40
    DeclareTradegoods:: "WOOD" 20
    DeclareTradegoods:: "FURS" 40
    DeclareTradegoods:: "WINE" 40
    DeclareTradegoods:: "WOOL" 30
    DeclareTradegoods:: "SILK" 40
    DeclareTradegoods:: "COTTON" 30
    DeclareTradegoods:: "LINEN" 30
    DeclareTradegoods:: "WAX" 20
    DeclareTradegoods:: "HONEY" 40
    DeclareTradegoods:: "SALT" 20
    DeclareTradegoods:: "HIDES" 30
    DeclareTradegoods:: "BUTTER" 20
    DeclareTradegoods:: "POTTERY" 30
    DeclareTradegoods:: "FISH" 20
    DeclareTradegoods:: "SPICES" 50
    DeclareTradegoods:: "GEMS" 50
    DeclareTradegoods:: "SUGAR" 40
    DeclareTradegoods:: "DYES" 50
    DeclareTradegoods:: "IVORY" 40
    DeclareTradegoods:: "OLIVEOIL" 30
    DeclareTradegoods:: "GRAIN" 30

// This represents the percentage of the export
    // value, imported goods are worth..

SetImportPercentage:: 20

// Set the faction flag and selector icon hotspot positions for the startegy map castles
    //
    // Format: x, y

SetCastleFlagPos:: 94 18 96 10 108 4 103 14 111 7
    SetCastleSelectorPos:: 52 11 52 11 52 11 52 11 52 11

//Set the names and hero file for this startpos

//SetNameData:: "campmap\\names\\test_names.txt" use default

//Set the region specific string file for this startpos

RegionSpecificFile:: "default_region_specific.txt"

//Set the faction specific string file for this startpos

FactionSpecificFile:: "default_faction_specific.txt"

//How do the regions link together?
    //Region in question first, followed
    //by its neighbours.
    //Regions can have a maximum number of
    //15 neighbours. Any more and Medieval
    //will crash.

SetNeighbours:: ID_SCOTLAND ID_NORTH_SEA ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC ID_BALTIC_SEA ID_COSTA_VERDE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA ID_WALES ID_MERCIA ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_MERCIA ID_WESSEX ID_WALES ID_NORTH_UMBRIA ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_WALES ID_IRELAND ID_WESSEX ID_NORTH_UMBRIA ID_MERCIA ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL
    SetNeighbours:: ID_WESSEX ID_NORWAY ID_IRELAND ID_WALES ID_MERCIA ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_LITHUANIA ID_CHAMPAGNE ID_SILESIA ID_BRANDENBURG ID_BULGARIA ID_HUNGARY ID_CRIMEA ID_PEREYASLAVL ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN ID_BALTIC_SEA ID_COSTA_VERDE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_IRELAND ID_DENMARK ID_SWEDEN ID_NORWAY ID_WESSEX ID_WALES ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NORWAY ID_MUSCOVY ID_FINLAND ID_SWEDEN ID_IRELAND ID_WESSEX ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SWEDEN ID_NOVGOROD ID_FINLAND ID_DENMARK ID_NORWAY ID_IRELAND
    SetNeighbours:: ID_DENMARK ID_NOVGOROD ID_SWEDEN ID_IRELAND ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL
    SetNeighbours:: ID_FINLAND ID_LIVONIA ID_MUSCOVY ID_NOVGOROD ID_NORWAY ID_SWEDEN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NOVGOROD ID_LIVONIA ID_FINLAND ID_SWEDEN ID_DENMARK ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL
    SetNeighbours:: ID_WALLACHIA ID_ANJOU ID_SWABIA ID_VOLHYNIA ID_NORTH_SEA ID_SKAGERRAK ID_BAY_OF_BISCAY ID_GULF_CADIZ ID_STRAITS_GIBRALTAR
    SetNeighbours:: ID_MUSCOVY ID_RYAZAN ID_LIVONIA ID_FINLAND ID_NORWAY ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_LIVONIA ID_SMOLENSK ID_RYAZAN ID_NOVGOROD ID_MUSCOVY ID_FINLAND ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL
    SetNeighbours:: ID_VOLHYNIA ID_ANJOU ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE ID_WALLACHIA ID_COSTA_VERDE ID_NORTH_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_RYAZAN ID_CHERNIGOV ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA ID_SMOLENSK ID_MUSCOVY ID_LIVONIA ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SMOLENSK ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA ID_RYAZAN ID_LIVONIA ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL
    SetNeighbours:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA ID_PRUSSIA ID_KIEV ID_CHERNIGOV ID_RYAZAN ID_SMOLENSK ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL
    SetNeighbours:: ID_PEREYASLAVL ID_CRIMEA ID_LITHUANIA ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CHERNIGOV ID_KIEV ID_KHAZAR ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA ID_RYAZAN ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_KHAZAR ID_CARPATHIA ID_MOLDAVIA ID_KIEV ID_CHERNIGOV ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_KIEV ID_CARPATHIA ID_KHAZAR ID_PRUSSIA ID_CHERNIGOV ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_PRUSSIA ID_SAXONY ID_CARPATHIA ID_KIEV ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL ID_SPANISH_COAST
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CRIMEA ID_BULGARIA ID_MOLDAVIA ID_LITHUANIA ID_PEREYASLAVL ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_MOLDAVIA ID_BRITTANY ID_BOHEMIA ID_BULGARIA ID_CARPATHIA ID_KHAZAR ID_CRIMEA ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CARPATHIA ID_SAXONY ID_BRITTANY ID_PRUSSIA ID_MOLDAVIA ID_KHAZAR ID_KIEV
    SetNeighbours:: ID_POLAND ID_NORMANDY ID_POMERANIA ID_COSTA_VERDE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE ID_TREBIZOND ID_CROATIA ID_ANJOU ID_NORMANDY ID_VOLHYNIA ID_COSTA_VERDE ID_GULF_VALENCIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_HUNGARY ID_FREISLAND ID_FRANCONIA ID_BRANDENBURG ID_BULGARIA ID_LITHUANIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_BULGARIA ID_FREISLAND ID_BOHEMIA ID_MOLDAVIA ID_HUNGARY ID_CRIMEA ID_LITHUANIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_POMERANIA ID_CHAMPAGNE ID_NORMANDY ID_POLAND ID_COSTA_VERDE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_BRANDENBURG ID_BAVARIA ID_FLANDERS ID_FRANCONIA ID_SILESIA ID_HUNGARY ID_LITHUANIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_BOHEMIA ID_LORRAINE ID_BRITTANY ID_FREISLAND ID_BULGARIA ID_MOLDAVIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CHAMPAGNE ID_CRETE ID_BURGUNDY ID_FLANDERS ID_NORMANDY ID_POMERANIA ID_SILESIA ID_LITHUANIA ID_COSTA_VERDE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SILESIA ID_FLANDERS ID_CHAMPAGNE ID_BRANDENBURG ID_LITHUANIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_BRITTANY ID_PROVENCE ID_TYROLIA ID_LORRAINE ID_BOHEMIA ID_SAXONY ID_MOLDAVIA ID_CARPATHIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SAXONY ID_TYROLIA ID_BRITTANY ID_PRUSSIA ID_CARPATHIA ID_SPANISH_COAST
    SetNeighbours:: ID_FREISLAND ID_AQUITAINE ID_LORRAINE ID_FRANCONIA ID_HUNGARY ID_BOHEMIA ID_BULGARIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_FRANCONIA ID_TOULOUSE ID_AQUITAINE ID_BAVARIA ID_FREISLAND ID_HUNGARY ID_BRANDENBURG
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NORMANDY ID_CRETE ID_GREECE ID_CROATIA ID_CHAMPAGNE ID_POMERANIA ID_POLAND ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE ID_COSTA_VERDE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SWABIA ID_ANJOU ID_WALLACHIA ID_STRAITS_GIBRALTAR ID_GULF_VALENCIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ANJOU ID_SWABIA ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE ID_WALLACHIA ID_VOLHYNIA ID_GULF_VALENCIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_FLANDERS ID_BAVARIA ID_BURGUNDY ID_BRANDENBURG ID_CHAMPAGNE ID_SILESIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_LORRAINE ID_AUSTRIA ID_AQUITAINE ID_PROVENCE ID_BRITTANY ID_FREISLAND ID_BOHEMIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_TYROLIA ID_NICAEA ID_RHODES ID_PROVENCE ID_BRITTANY ID_SAXONY ID_SPANISH_COAST
    SetNeighbours:: ID_BURGUNDY ID_SERBIA ID_CRETE ID_BAVARIA ID_CHAMPAGNE ID_FLANDERS
    SetNeighbours:: ID_BAVARIA ID_ARMENIA ID_SERBIA ID_TOULOUSE ID_BURGUNDY ID_FLANDERS ID_BRANDENBURG ID_FRANCONIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_AQUITAINE ID_EDESSA ID_LESSER_ARMENIA ID_GEORGIA ID_AUSTRIA ID_TOULOUSE ID_FRANCONIA ID_LORRAINE ID_FREISLAND
    SetNeighbours:: ID_PROVENCE ID_CONSTANTINOPLE ID_RHODES ID_TYROLIA ID_AUSTRIA ID_LORRAINE ID_BRITTANY
    SetNeighbours:: ID_AUSTRIA ID_CONSTANTINOPLE ID_GEORGIA ID_AQUITAINE ID_PROVENCE ID_LORRAINE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SWITZERLAND ID_SPANISH_COAST
    SetNeighbours:: ID_TOULOUSE ID_LESSER_ARMENIA ID_ARMENIA ID_BAVARIA ID_AQUITAINE ID_FRANCONIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CROATIA ID_TREBIZOND ID_GREECE ID_NORMANDY ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CRETE ID_AFRICA ID_ARABIA ID_SYRIA ID_CYPRUS ID_ANATOLIA ID_RUM ID_SERBIA ID_GREECE ID_NORMANDY ID_BURGUNDY ID_CHAMPAGNE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_GREECE ID_SYRIA ID_TREBIZOND ID_CRETE ID_CROATIA ID_NORMANDY
    SetNeighbours:: ID_RHODES ID_EGYPT ID_ANTIOCH ID_NICAEA ID_CONSTANTINOPLE ID_TYROLIA ID_PROVENCE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SERBIA ID_RUM ID_ARMENIA ID_BAVARIA ID_CRETE ID_BURGUNDY
    SetNeighbours:: ID_GEORGIA ID_JERUSALEM ID_ANTIOCH ID_EDESSA ID_CONSTANTINOPLE ID_AQUITAINE ID_AUSTRIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE ID_ANTIOCH ID_GEORGIA ID_RHODES ID_AUSTRIA ID_PROVENCE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ARMENIA ID_SINAI ID_LIBYA ID_RUM ID_LESSER_ARMENIA ID_TOULOUSE ID_BAVARIA ID_SERBIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_LESSER_ARMENIA ID_TRIPOLI ID_SINAI ID_EDESSA ID_AQUITAINE ID_ARMENIA ID_TOULOUSE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NICAEA ID_MOROCCO ID_EGYPT ID_RHODES ID_TYROLIA ID_SPANISH_COAST ID_WESTERN_MED
    SetNeighbours:: ID_EDESSA ID_TRIPOLI ID_JERUSALEM ID_GEORGIA ID_LESSER_ARMENIA ID_AQUITAINE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_TREBIZOND ID_SYRIA ID_GREECE ID_CROATIA ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE ID_GULF_VALENCIA ID_GULF_LIONS
    SetNeighbours:: ID_RUM ID_LIBYA ID_ANATOLIA ID_ARMENIA ID_CRETE ID_SERBIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ANATOLIA ID_TUNISIA ID_AFRICA ID_LIBYA ID_RUM ID_CRETE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ANTIOCH ID_EGYPT ID_JERUSALEM ID_GEORGIA ID_RHODES ID_CONSTANTINOPLE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SYRIA ID_ARABIA ID_CRETE ID_TREBIZOND ID_GREECE ID_GULF_LIONS
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CYPRUS ID_CASTILE ID_AFRICA ID_ARABIA ID_CRETE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ARABIA ID_CASTILE ID_CYPRUS ID_SYRIA ID_CRETE ID_GULF_LIONS
    SetNeighbours:: ID_LIBYA ID_LEON ID_PORTUGAL ID_TUNISIA ID_SINAI ID_ARMENIA ID_ANATOLIA ID_RUM
    SetNeighbours:: ID_EGYPT ID_GRANADA ID_MOROCCO ID_CORDOBA ID_JERUSALEM ID_ANTIOCH ID_NICAEA ID_RHODES
    SetNeighbours:: ID_JERUSALEM ID_ALGERIA ID_CORDOBA ID_EGYPT ID_ANTIOCH ID_TRIPOLI ID_EDESSA ID_GEORGIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SINAI ID_VALENCIA ID_PORTUGAL ID_TRIPOLI ID_LESSER_ARMENIA ID_LIBYA ID_ARMENIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_TRIPOLI ID_VALENCIA ID_ALGERIA ID_SINAI ID_LESSER_ARMENIA ID_JERUSALEM ID_EDESSA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_AFRICA ID_NAVARRE ID_CASTILE ID_TUNISIA ID_ANATOLIA ID_CRETE ID_CYPRUS
    SetNeighbours:: ID_TUNISIA ID_NAVARRE ID_LEON ID_LIBYA ID_AFRICA ID_ANATOLIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CASTILE ID_NAVARRE ID_AFRICA ID_ARABIA ID_CYPRUS ID_GULF_LIONS ID_LIGURIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_MOROCCO ID_ARAGON ID_GRANADA ID_EGYPT ID_NICAEA ID_WESTERN_MED
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ALGERIA ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_VENICE ID_GENOA ID_VALENCIA ID_CORDOBA ID_JERUSALEM ID_TRIPOLI
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CORDOBA ID_MILAN ID_GENOA ID_GRANADA ID_ALGERIA ID_EGYPT ID_JERUSALEM
    SetNeighbours:: ID_PORTUGAL ID_SARDINIA ID_CORSICA ID_LEON ID_VALENCIA ID_LIBYA ID_SINAI ID_LIGURIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_GRANADA ID_MILAN ID_ARAGON ID_CORDOBA ID_MOROCCO ID_EGYPT
    SetNeighbours:: ID_LEON ID_SARDINIA ID_NAVARRE ID_PORTUGAL ID_TUNISIA ID_LIBYA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_VALENCIA ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_CORSICA ID_PORTUGAL ID_SINAI ID_ALGERIA ID_TRIPOLI
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NAVARRE ID_SARDINIA ID_CASTILE ID_LEON ID_AFRICA ID_TUNISIA ID_LIGURIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ARAGON ID_TUSCANY ID_MILAN ID_GRANADA ID_MOROCCO ID_WESTERN_MED
    SetNeighbours:: ID_CORSICA ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_VALENCIA ID_PORTUGAL ID_LIGURIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SARDINIA ID_PORTUGAL ID_NAVARRE ID_LEON ID_LIGURIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_GENOA ID_VENICE ID_ALGERIA ID_MILAN ID_CORDOBA ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_MILAN ID_TUSCANY ID_ARAGON ID_GENOA ID_GRANADA ID_CORDOBA ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_MALTA ID_NAPLES ID_ROME ID_VENICE ID_CORSICA ID_ALGERIA ID_VALENCIA ID_LIGURIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_VENICE ID_ROME ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_GENOA ID_ALGERIA ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_TUSCANY ID_MILAN ID_ARAGON ID_WESTERN_MED ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ROME ID_MALTA ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_VENICE ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SICILY ID_WESTERN_MED ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NAPLES ID_MALTA ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_LIGURIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_MALTA ID_NAPLES ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_ROME ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA ID_LIGURIAN_SEA

SetNeighbours:: ID_IRISH_SEA ID_NORTH_SEA ID_SKAGERRAK ID_BAY_OF_BISCAY
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NORTH_SEA ID_VOLHYNIA ID_WALLACHIA ID_SCOTLAND ID_IRISH_SEA ID_SKAGERRAK ID_COSTA_VERDE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC ID_LITHUANIA ID_SCOTLAND ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA ID_BALTIC_SEA ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA ID_NORWAY ID_WESSEX ID_MERCIA ID_NORTH_UMBRIA ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL ID_PRUSSIA ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA ID_SMOLENSK ID_LIVONIA ID_NOVGOROD ID_DENMARK ID_IRELAND ID_WALES ID_NORTH_UMBRIA ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA ID_SPANISH_COAST
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SKAGERRAK ID_WALLACHIA ID_IRISH_SEA ID_NORTH_SEA ID_BAY_OF_BISCAY
    SetNeighbours:: ID_BALTIC_SEA ID_LITHUANIA ID_SCOTLAND ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC ID_COSTA_VERDE
    SetNeighbours:: ID_BAY_OF_BISCAY ID_WALLACHIA ID_IRISH_SEA ID_SKAGERRAK ID_GULF_CADIZ
    SetNeighbours:: ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN ID_MOLDAVIA ID_CRIMEA ID_KHAZAR ID_PEREYASLAVL ID_CHERNIGOV ID_RYAZAN ID_MUSCOVY ID_NORWAY ID_LITHUANIA ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_COSTA_VERDE ID_NORMANDY ID_CHAMPAGNE ID_POMERANIA ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE ID_POLAND ID_LITHUANIA ID_VOLHYNIA ID_SCOTLAND ID_BALTIC_SEA ID_NORTH_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_SPANISH_COAST ID_NICAEA ID_SWITZERLAND ID_TYROLIA ID_SAXONY ID_PRUSSIA ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL ID_WESTERN_MED
    SetNeighbours:: ID_GULF_CADIZ ID_WALLACHIA ID_BAY_OF_BISCAY ID_STRAITS_GIBRALTAR
    SetNeighbours:: ID_STRAITS_GIBRALTAR ID_SWABIA ID_WALLACHIA ID_GULF_CADIZ ID_GULF_VALENCIA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_GULF_VALENCIA ID_TREBIZOND ID_SWABIA ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE ID_ANJOU ID_GULF_LIONS ID_STRAITS_GIBRALTAR
    SetNeighbours:: ID_WESTERN_MED ID_SICILY ID_TUSCANY ID_ARAGON ID_MOROCCO ID_NICAEA ID_SPANISH_COAST ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_GULF_LIONS ID_CASTILE ID_ARABIA ID_SYRIA ID_TREBIZOND ID_GULF_VALENCIA ID_LIGURIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_LIGURIAN_SEA ID_MALTA ID_NAPLES ID_PAPAL_STATES ID_CASTILE ID_CORSICA ID_NAVARRE ID_SARDINIA ID_PORTUGAL ID_GULF_LIONS ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA
    SetNeighbours:: ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA ID_MALTA ID_SICILY ID_ROME ID_TUSCANY ID_VENICE ID_MILAN ID_GENOA ID_WESTERN_MED ID_LIGURIAN_SEA

//Region Castle coordinates
    //Where the x,y position that the castle
    //appears at in this region, once it's built
    SetCastle:: ID_SCOTLAND 2944 13056
    SetCastle:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA 3264 23456
    SetCastle:: ID_MERCIA 4208 22960
    SetCastle:: ID_WALES 5120 23072
    SetCastle:: ID_WESSEX 6144 22384
    SetCastle:: ID_IRELAND 6576 22896
    SetCastle:: ID_NORWAY 7536 21936
    SetCastle:: ID_SWEDEN 7600 22784
    SetCastle:: ID_DENMARK 7760 23360
    SetCastle:: ID_FINLAND 8640 22640
    SetCastle:: ID_NOVGOROD 8896 23504
    SetCastle:: ID_MUSCOVY 9520 21520
    SetCastle:: ID_LIVONIA 10208 22448
    SetCastle:: ID_SMOLENSK 11472 22416
    SetCastle:: ID_RYAZAN 11552 21680
    SetCastle:: ID_CHERNIGOV 12832 21360
    SetCastle:: ID_LITHUANIA 12960 18064
    SetCastle:: ID_PEREYASLAVL 13232 20320
    SetCastle:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA 13328 22832
    SetCastle:: ID_KHAZAR 13936 20880
    SetCastle:: ID_KIEV 14032 22032
    SetCastle:: ID_CRIMEA 14352 20064
    SetCastle:: ID_VOLHYNIA 14608 8608
    SetCastle:: ID_PRUSSIA 14752 23072
    SetCastle:: ID_MOLDAVIA 15088 20832
    SetCastle:: ID_CARPATHIA 15184 21872
    SetCastle:: ID_WALLACHIA 15280 6016
    SetCastle:: ID_BULGARIA 15312 19744
    SetCastle:: ID_HUNGARY 15328 18880
    SetCastle:: ID_POLAND 15568 11808
    SetCastle:: ID_POMERANIA 15840 12720
    SetCastle:: ID_BRANDENBURG 15984 17760
    SetCastle:: ID_SILESIA 16016 16480
    SetCastle:: ID_BOHEMIA 16192 20384
    SetCastle:: ID_SAXONY 16544 22720
    SetCastle:: ID_FREISLAND 16896 19312
    SetCastle:: ID_FLANDERS 17008 16464
    SetCastle:: ID_NORMANDY 17072 11456
    SetCastle:: ID_BRITTANY 17072 21776
    SetCastle:: ID_FRANCONIA 17248 18320
    SetCastle:: ID_LORRAINE 17360 20352
    SetCastle:: ID_CHAMPAGNE 17424 14400
    SetCastle:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE 17440 9296
    SetCastle:: ID_ANJOU 17520 7584
    SetCastle:: ID_AQUITAINE 18496 19552
    SetCastle:: ID_TOULOUSE 18576 18592
    SetCastle:: ID_PROVENCE 18592 21632
    SetCastle:: ID_BURGUNDY 18640 16544
    SetCastle:: ID_SWABIA 18704 5328
    SetCastle:: ID_BAVARIA 18736 17664
    SetCastle:: ID_SWITZERLAND 18752 24096
    SetCastle:: ID_TYROLIA 18800 22880
    SetCastle:: ID_AUSTRIA 18912 20672
    SetCastle:: ID_CROATIA 19552 10720
    SetCastle:: ID_SERBIA 19808 16656
    SetCastle:: ID_GREECE 19888 11712
    SetCastle:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE 20080 21408
    SetCastle:: ID_CRETE 20272 14400
    SetCastle:: ID_RHODES 20320 22368
    SetCastle:: ID_GEORGIA 20384 20544
    SetCastle:: ID_ARMENIA 20464 17600
    SetCastle:: ID_RUM 20672 16592
    SetCastle:: ID_LESSER_ARMENIA 20896 18640
    SetCastle:: ID_EDESSA 20896 19840
    SetCastle:: ID_TREBIZOND 21152 10032
    SetCastle:: ID_NICAEA 21328 23152
    SetCastle:: ID_ANATOLIA 21344 15808
    SetCastle:: ID_CYPRUS 21360 13824
    SetCastle:: ID_ANTIOCH 21536 21664
    SetCastle:: ID_SYRIA 21696 11664
    SetCastle:: ID_TRIPOLI 22272 19600
    SetCastle:: ID_JERUSALEM 22272 20960
    SetCastle:: ID_ARABIA 22288 12864
    SetCastle:: ID_SINAI 22304 18224
    SetCastle:: ID_EGYPT 22368 22480
    SetCastle:: ID_LIBYA 22384 16816
    SetCastle:: ID_AFRICA 22768 14704
    SetCastle:: ID_TUNISIA 22848 15776
    SetCastle:: ID_ALGERIA 23376 20080
    SetCastle:: ID_MOROCCO 23456 23328
    SetCastle:: ID_GRANADA 23648 22656
    SetCastle:: ID_CORDOBA 23824 21392
    SetCastle:: ID_PORTUGAL 23968 17840
    SetCastle:: ID_LEON 24016 16576
    SetCastle:: ID_CASTILE 24048 13760
    SetCastle:: ID_VALENCIA 24128 19232
    SetCastle:: ID_NAVARRE 24784 15360
    SetCastle:: ID_ARAGON 25168 23120
    SetCastle:: ID_CORSICA 25184 18352
    SetCastle:: ID_SARDINIA 25200 16608
    SetCastle:: ID_GENOA 25616 21264
    SetCastle:: ID_MILAN 25792 22448
    SetCastle:: ID_VENICE 26320 20384
    SetCastle:: ID_TUSCANY 26832 22688
    SetCastle:: ID_PAPAL_STATES 26896 18848
    SetCastle:: ID_ROME 28048 20096
    SetCastle:: ID_NAPLES 28752 18320
    SetCastle:: ID_MALTA 29408 19328
    SetCastle:: ID_SICILY 31680 24000

//Region Origin coordinates
    //Where the x,y position that pieces
    //moving into this region head towards.

SetOrigin:: ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC 1296 20576
    SetOrigin:: ID_IRISH_SEA 2160 2480
    SetOrigin:: ID_SCOTLAND 2496 15040
    SetOrigin:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA 3504 23696
    SetOrigin:: ID_NORWEGIAN_SEA 3600 21856
    SetOrigin:: ID_WALES 4528 23296
    SetOrigin:: ID_MERCIA 4656 22800
    SetOrigin:: ID_WESSEX 5696 22608
    SetOrigin:: ID_IRELAND 6176 22960
    SetOrigin:: ID_SKAGERRAK 6816 3680
    SetOrigin:: ID_BALTIC_SEA 7472 14208
    SetOrigin:: ID_NORTH_SEA 7520 7280
    SetOrigin:: ID_SWEDEN 8032 22768
    SetOrigin:: ID_DENMARK 8064 23424
    SetOrigin:: ID_NORWAY 8208 21728
    SetOrigin:: ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL 8752 24352
    SetOrigin:: ID_FINLAND 9024 22560
    SetOrigin:: ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN 9088 20480
    SetOrigin:: ID_NOVGOROD 9392 23200
    SetOrigin:: ID_BAY_OF_BISCAY 9824 496
    SetOrigin:: ID_MUSCOVY 10032 21392
    SetOrigin:: ID_LIVONIA 10544 22240
    SetOrigin:: ID_LITHUANIA 11248 18976
    SetOrigin:: ID_COSTA_VERDE 11760 12512
    SetOrigin:: ID_SMOLENSK 11888 22384
    SetOrigin:: ID_RYAZAN 12000 21632
    SetOrigin:: ID_CHERNIGOV 12608 21680
    SetOrigin:: ID_PEREYASLAVL 12736 20352
    SetOrigin:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA 12832 22464
    SetOrigin:: ID_KHAZAR 13552 21072
    SetOrigin:: ID_VOLHYNIA 13744 9072
    SetOrigin:: ID_KIEV 14400 22320
    SetOrigin:: ID_WALLACHIA 14592 6384
    SetOrigin:: ID_CRIMEA 14688 20096
    SetOrigin:: ID_BULGARIA 15056 19584
    SetOrigin:: ID_POLAND 15184 12032
    SetOrigin:: ID_POMERANIA 15264 12688
    SetOrigin:: ID_PRUSSIA 15408 22864
    SetOrigin:: ID_MOLDAVIA 15472 21040
    SetOrigin:: ID_CARPATHIA 15536 22096
    SetOrigin:: ID_HUNGARY 15568 19040
    SetOrigin:: ID_SILESIA 15984 16880
    SetOrigin:: ID_SPANISH_COAST 16096 24288
    SetOrigin:: ID_BOHEMIA 16304 20880
    SetOrigin:: ID_FRANCONIA 16496 18464
    SetOrigin:: ID_BRANDENBURG 16640 17584
    SetOrigin:: ID_SAXONY 16864 22656
    SetOrigin:: ID_ANJOU 16944 7776
    SetOrigin:: ID_FLANDERS 16976 16896
    SetOrigin:: ID_FREISLAND 17344 19328
    SetOrigin:: ID_LORRAINE 17344 20816
    SetOrigin:: ID_BRITTANY 17696 22128
    SetOrigin:: ID_CHAMPAGNE 17712 15056
    SetOrigin:: ID_SWABIA 17936 5616
    SetOrigin:: ID_NORMANDY 18144 11616
    SetOrigin:: ID_BURGUNDY 18160 16512
    SetOrigin:: ID_TYROLIA 18256 22880
    SetOrigin:: ID_BAVARIA 18288 17392
    SetOrigin:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE 18320 8864
    SetOrigin:: ID_PROVENCE 18432 21152
    SetOrigin:: ID_AUSTRIA 18464 20464
    SetOrigin:: ID_CROATIA 18992 10880
    SetOrigin:: ID_TOULOUSE 18992 18672
    SetOrigin:: ID_AQUITAINE 19024 19616
    SetOrigin:: ID_SWITZERLAND 19280 24096
    SetOrigin:: ID_SERBIA 19488 16944
    SetOrigin:: ID_GULF_CADIZ 19552 256
    SetOrigin:: ID_CRETE 20240 15120
    SetOrigin:: ID_LESSER_ARMENIA 20368 18992
    SetOrigin:: ID_GREECE 20384 11984
    SetOrigin:: ID_EDESSA 20384 19776
    SetOrigin:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE 20464 21696
    SetOrigin:: ID_NICAEA 20720 23168
    SetOrigin:: ID_ANATOLIA 20864 15952
    SetOrigin:: ID_RHODES 20880 22368
    SetOrigin:: ID_ARMENIA 20912 17760
    SetOrigin:: ID_GEORGIA 20960 20736
    SetOrigin:: ID_RUM 21072 16832
    SetOrigin:: ID_ANTIOCH 21072 21600
    SetOrigin:: ID_TREBIZOND 21296 10544
    SetOrigin:: ID_SYRIA 21328 12048
    SetOrigin:: ID_JERUSALEM 21712 20720
    SetOrigin:: ID_ARABIA 21792 13056
    SetOrigin:: ID_CYPRUS 22064 13776
    SetOrigin:: ID_TRIPOLI 22160 20064
    SetOrigin:: ID_TUNISIA 22224 15712
    SetOrigin:: ID_AFRICA 22240 15008
    SetOrigin:: ID_LIBYA 22560 17312
    SetOrigin:: ID_EGYPT 22608 22128
    SetOrigin:: ID_SINAI 22848 18464
    SetOrigin:: ID_MOROCCO 23088 23392
    SetOrigin:: ID_CORDOBA 23232 21328
    SetOrigin:: ID_CASTILE 23248 13632
    SetOrigin:: ID_PORTUGAL 23328 17920
    SetOrigin:: ID_LEON 23584 16560
    SetOrigin:: ID_NAVARRE 24336 15632
    SetOrigin:: ID_GRANADA 24352 22608
    SetOrigin:: ID_VALENCIA 24624 19632
    SetOrigin:: ID_ARAGON 24624 23248
    SetOrigin:: ID_ALGERIA 24784 20176
    SetOrigin:: ID_SARDINIA 24832 16272
    SetOrigin:: ID_CORSICA 25056 18720
    SetOrigin:: ID_GENOA 25280 21488
    SetOrigin:: ID_MILAN 25424 22272
    SetOrigin:: ID_VENICE 25552 20336
    SetOrigin:: ID_STRAITS_GIBRALTAR 25568 1744
    SetOrigin:: ID_WESTERN_MED 25712 24128
    SetOrigin:: ID_PAPAL_STATES 26128 19088
    SetOrigin:: ID_TUSCANY 27280 22640
    SetOrigin:: ID_ROME 27696 20320
    SetOrigin:: ID_GULF_VALENCIA 28032 6080
    SetOrigin:: ID_GULF_LIONS 28768 10816
    SetOrigin:: ID_MALTA 29088 19824
    SetOrigin:: ID_NAPLES 29200 18512
    SetOrigin:: ID_LIGURIAN_SEA 30784 15312
    SetOrigin:: ID_SICILY 30960 24048
    SetOrigin:: ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA 31440 20800

//Region Port coordinates
    //Where the x,y position and orientation
    //of the port that appears in this region,
    //once it's built.
    //NOTE: If a SetPort isn't specified for a
    //region, it's a assumed that that region
    //can't have a port.
    SetPort:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA 3040 23088 2
    SetPort:: ID_SCOTLAND 3712 16448 0
    SetPort:: ID_MERCIA 4064 22768 2
    SetPort:: ID_WALES 4864 23440 0
    SetPort:: ID_WESSEX 5504 22352 2
    SetPort:: ID_IRELAND 6656 23248 0
    SetPort:: ID_NORWAY 7664 21472 2
    SetPort:: ID_MUSCOVY 9152 20992 2
    SetPort:: ID_NOVGOROD 9808 23264 0
    SetPort:: ID_LITHUANIA 9872 17952 2
    SetPort:: ID_LIVONIA 10784 22832 0
    SetPort:: ID_RYAZAN 11712 21312 2
    SetPort:: ID_SMOLENSK 11808 22752 0
    SetPort:: ID_VOLHYNIA 12320 8416 4
    SetPort:: ID_CHERNIGOV 12464 21168 4
    SetPort:: ID_PEREYASLAVL 12704 20592 0
    SetPort:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA 13024 23024 0
    SetPort:: ID_KHAZAR 13168 20768 4
    SetPort:: ID_POMERANIA 14896 12656 4
    SetPort:: ID_POLAND 14912 11712 4
    SetPort:: ID_PRUSSIA 15696 23184 0
    SetPort:: ID_SAXONY 16528 23200 0
    SetPort:: ID_SWITZERLAND 18272 23904 2
    SetPort:: ID_TYROLIA 18448 23104 0
    SetPort:: ID_ANJOU 19840 7664 0
    SetPort:: ID_NICAEA 20336 23392 0
    SetPort:: ID_SWABIA 20608 6768 0
    SetPort:: ID_TREBIZOND 22128 9760 0
    SetPort:: ID_SYRIA 22256 11664 0
    SetPort:: ID_ARABIA 22752 12464 2
    SetPort:: ID_MOROCCO 23504 23648 0
    SetPort:: ID_CASTILE 24816 13872 2
    SetPort:: ID_NAVARRE 25312 15600 0
    SetPort:: ID_PAPAL_STATES 26992 17616 2
    SetPort:: ID_TUSCANY 27216 23024 0
    SetPort:: ID_VENICE 27424 21024 0
    SetPort:: ID_ROME 28336 20608 1
    SetPort:: ID_NAPLES 28928 17952 2
    SetPort:: ID_MALTA 29728 19616 1

//Castle Map Groups
    //specifies the number of castle map groups
    //available to this start pos.
    //This is needed for determining which
    //castle maps are to be used for each region
    //in siege battles.

SetNumCastleMapGroups:: 4

//Region Attributes
    //The special characteristics for a region
    //NOTES:
    // region id = code reference for this region
    // name = name of region ( pointer to string in "Names.txt" )
    // pop = population ( used for disaster calculations )
    // culture = culture of this region ( taken into account for rebellions, faith, happiness, etc )
    // terrain = Battlemap terrain attribute ( can be LUSH, ARID or ROCK_DESERT )
    // architechture = battlemap building styles ( can be AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN, AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN, AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN or AT_ISLAMIC )
    // mapgroup = which group of maps this region looks up when a castle map is called for. values are from 0 -> ?. -1 specifies a random group.
    // income = the income the owner of this region gets every year from un-augmented harvests.
    // castle_name = name of the castle in this region ( pointer to string in "Names.txt" )
    // region attributes = the type of map a battle would be fought on should it occur in this region:
    // location - can be INLAND or COAST
    // vista - can be FLAT, PLAINS, HILLY, or MOUNTAIN

//region id NAME REBELLIOUS. CULTURE TERRAIN ARCHITECHTURE MAPGROUP INCOME CASTLE NAME REGION ATTRIBUTES VICTORY CONDITION

SetAttributes:: ID_AFRICA "Africa" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE ROCK_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 0 "Africa Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER FALSE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ALGERIA "Algeria" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ARID AT_ISLAMIC -1 300 "Algeria Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ANATOLIA "Anatolia" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 380 "Anatolia Castle_xzy" INLAND MOUNTAIN NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ANJOU "Anjou" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 315 "Anjou Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ANTIOCH "Antioch" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ROCK_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 585 "Antioch Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_AQUITAINE "Aquitaine" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 334 "Aquitaine Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ARAGON "Aragon" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 490 "Aragon Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ARMENIA "Armenia" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 385 "Armenia Castle_xzy" INLAND MOUNTAIN NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_AUSTRIA "Austria" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 270 "Austria Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_BAVARIA "Bavaria" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 300 "Bavaria Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_BOHEMIA "Bohemia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 280 "Bohemia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_BRANDENBURG "Brandenburg" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 285 "Brandenburg Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_BRITTANY "Brittany" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 270 "Brittany Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_BULGARIA "Bulgaria" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 300 "Bulgaria Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_BURGUNDY "Burgundy" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 310 "Burgundy Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CARPATHIA "Carpathia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 360 "Carpathia Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CASTILE "Castile" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 620 "Castile Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CHAMPAGNE "Champagne" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 310 "Champagne Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CHERNIGOV "Chernigov" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 316 "Chernigov Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE "Constantinople" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 690 "Constantinople Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CORDOBA "Cordoba" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 450 "Cordoba Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CORSICA "Corsica" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 95 "Corsica Castle_xzy" COAST HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CRETE "Crete" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 285 "Crete Castle_xzy" COAST HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CROATIA "Croatia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 305 "Croatia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CRIMEA "Crimea" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 240 "Crimea Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_CYPRUS "Cyprus" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 180 "Cyprus Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_DENMARK "Denmark" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 290 "Denmark Castle_xzy" COAST PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ARABIA "Arabia" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE SAND_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 85 "Arabia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_EDESSA "Edessa" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ROCK_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 395 "Edessa Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_EGYPT "Egypt" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE SAND_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 650 "Egypt Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_FINLAND "Finland" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 125 "Finland Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_FLANDERS "Flanders" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 670 "Flanders Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_FRANCONIA "Franconia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 315 "Franconia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_FREISLAND "Friesland" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 160 "Friesland Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_GENOA "Genoa" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 316 "Genoa Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_GEORGIA "Georgia" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 195 "Georgia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_GRANADA "Granada" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ARID AT_ISLAMIC -1 400 "Granada Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_GREECE "Greece" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 450 "Greece Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_HUNGARY "Hungary" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 575 "Hungary Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE "Ile de France" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 450 "Ile de France Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_IRELAND "Ireland" 1 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 200 "Ireland Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_JERUSALEM "Jerusalem" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ROCK_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 525 "Jerusalem Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_KHAZAR "Khazar" 1 PAGAN_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 350 "Khazar Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_KIEV "Kiev" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 405 "Kiev Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_LEON "Leon" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 540 "Leon Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_LESSER_ARMENIA "Lesser Armenia" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 285 "Lesser Armenia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_LIBYA "Cyrenacia" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE SAND_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 90 "Libya Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_LITHUANIA "Lithuania" 3 ORTHODOX_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 330 "Lithuania Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_LIVONIA "Livonia" 4 ORTHODOX_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 290 "Livonia Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_LORRAINE "Lorraine" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 350 "Lorraine Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_MALTA "Malta" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 285 "Malta Castle_xzy" COAST HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_MERCIA "Mercia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 270 "Mercia Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_MILAN "Milan" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 390 "Milan Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_MOLDAVIA "Moldavia" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 170 "Moldavia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_MOROCCO "Morocco" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ARID AT_ISLAMIC -1 255 "Morocco Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_MUSCOVY "Muscovy" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 355 "Muscovy Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_NAPLES "Naples" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 260 "Naples Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_NAVARRE "Navarre" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 295 "Navarre Castle_xzy" INLAND MOUNTAIN NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_NICAEA "Nicaea" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 420 "Nicaea Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_NORMANDY "Normandy" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 410 "Normandy Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA "Northumbria" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 230 "Northumbria Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_NORWAY "Norway" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 85 "Norway Castle_xzy" INLAND MOUNTAIN NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_NOVGOROD "Novgorod" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 430 "Novgorod Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_PAPAL_STATES "Papal States" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 220 "Papal States Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_PEREYASLAVL "Pereyaslavl" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 190 "Pereyaslavl Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_POLAND "Poland" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 420 "Poland Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_POMERANIA "Pomerania" 1 PAGAN_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 270 "Pomerania Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_PORTUGAL "Portugal" 4 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 310 "Portugal Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_PROVENCE "Provence" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 410 "Provence Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_PRUSSIA "Prussia" 2 PAGAN_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 200 "Prussia Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_RHODES "Rhodes" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 190 "Rhodes Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_ROME "Rome" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 400 "Rome Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_RUM "Rum" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ARID AT_ISLAMIC -1 515 "Rum Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_RYAZAN "Ryazan" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 216 "Ryazan Castle_xzy" INLAND PLAINS NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SARDINIA "Sardinia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 120 "Sardinia Castle_xzy" COAST HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SAXONY "Saxony" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 230 "Saxony Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SCOTLAND "Scotland" 2 CATHOLIC_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 190 "Scotland Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SERBIA "Serbia" 1 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 355 "Serbia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SICILY "Sicily" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 540 "Sicily Castle_xzy" COAST HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SILESIA "Silesia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 320 "Silesia Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SINAI "Sinai" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ROCK_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 90 "Sinai Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SMOLENSK "Smolensk" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 370 "Smolensk Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SWABIA "Swabia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 269 "Swabia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SWEDEN "Sweden" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 365 "Sweden Castle_xzy" HILLY HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SWITZERLAND "Switzerland" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE TEMPERATE AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 121 "Switzerland Castle_xzy" INLAND MOUNTAIN NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_SYRIA "Syria" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE SAND_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 390 "Syria Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_TOULOUSE "Toulouse" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 390 "Toulouse Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_TREBIZOND "Trebizond" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 290 "Trebizond Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_TRIPOLI "Tripoli" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ROCK_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 590 "Tripoli Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_TUNISIA "Tunisia" 0 MUSLIM_CULTURE ROCK_DESERT AT_ISLAMIC -1 300 "Tunisia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_TUSCANY "Tuscany" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 360 "Tuscany Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_TYROLIA "Tyrolia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 215 "Tyrolia Castle_xzy" INLAND MOUNTAIN NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_VENICE "Venice" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 430 "Venice Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_VALENCIA "Valencia" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE ARID AT_SOUTHERN_EUROPEAN -1 545 "Valencia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA "Volga-Bulgaria" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE ARID AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 310 "Volga-Bulgaria Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_VOLHYNIA "Volhynia" 0 PAGAN_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 230 "Volhynia Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_WALES "Wales" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 235 "Wales Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_WALLACHIA "Wallachia" 0 ORTHODOX_CULTURE LUSH AT_EASTERN_EUROPEAN -1 280 "Wallachia Castle_xzy" INLAND HILLY NO_RIVER TRUE
    SetAttributes:: ID_WESSEX "Wessex" 0 CATHOLIC_CULTURE LUSH AT_WESTERN_EUROPEAN -1 350 "Wessex Castle_xzy" INLAND FLAT NO_RIVER TRUE

//============================================================================
    // Adding ANY building MUST be done after the regions ATTRIBUTES have been set.

//Castle Maps
    //special castle maps. If there is a valid
    //map available for this type of castle,
    //specified, a castle battle is played on
    //this map instead of a map from the mapgroup

//specify a list of castle upgrade types,
    //followed by the name of the map associated
    //with the upgrade

//SetCastleMap:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE 0 "constantinople" 1 "constantinople" 2 "constantinople" 3 "constantinople" 4 "constantinople" 5 "constantinople" 6 "constantinople" 7 "constantinople" 8 "constantinople" 9 "constantinople" 10 "constantinople" 11 "constantinople" 12 "constantinople" 13 "constantinople"

//Region Resources
    //The resources available in a region.
    //These have to be processed by buildings
    //in the region before their benefits
    //can be reaped.

//Region Goods Available
    //The Goods available in a region.
    //These are products that can be exploited
    //immediately without requiring further
    //buildings to be constructed.

//WOOL, SALTFISH, SPICE, WINE, LINEN, SILK, COTTON

//WOOL, FISH, SPICES, WINE, LINEN, SILK, COTTON

SetTradableGoods:: ID_ANJOU SILK LINEN
    SetResources:: ID_ALGERIA GOLD
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_ANJOU LINEN SILK
    //SetResources:: ID_ANTIOCH
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_ANTIOCH SILK SPICES GEMS
    SetResources:: ID_AQUITAINE SALT
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_AQUITAINE WINE
    SetResources:: ID_ARAGON IRON
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_ARMENIA SILK SPICES GEMS
    SetResources:: ID_AUSTRIA COPPER
    SetResources:: ID_BAVARIA SALT
    SetResources:: ID_BOHEMIA IRON SILVER
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_BOHEMIA LINEN
    SetResources:: ID_BRANDENBURG COPPER
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_BRANDENBURG LINEN GRAIN
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_BRITTANY LINEN
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_BULGARIA GRAIN
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_BURGUNDY WINE
    SetResources:: ID_CARPATHIA COPPER SILVER IRON
    SetResources:: ID_CASTILE IRON
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_CASTILE SILK
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_CHAMPAGNE GRAIN
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE SILK GRAIN DYES
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_CORDOBA SILK HIDES
    SetResources:: ID_CORSICA SALT
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_CRIMEA GRAIN
    SetResources:: ID_CROATIA SILVER COPPER
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_DENMARK BUTTER FISH
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_EDESSA SILK SPICES GEMS
    //SetResources:: ID_EGYPT
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_EGYPT COTTON IVORY
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_FINLAND FURS
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_FLANDERS GRAIN SILK WOOL
    SetResources:: ID_FRANCONIA IRON
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_FREISLAND WOOL
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_GENOA SILK
    SetResources:: ID_GRANADA SILVER
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_GREECE SILK
    SetResources:: ID_HUNGARY COPPER IRON
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE GRAIN
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_IRELAND WOOL
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_KHAZAR WAX HONEY HIDES
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_KIEV LINEN GRAIN
    SetResources:: ID_LEON IRON
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_LEON WOOL
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_LITHUANIA WOOD BUTTER HIDES
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_LIVONIA WOOD BUTTER
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_LORRAINE POTTERY LINEN
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_MERCIA WOOL
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_MILAN SILK
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_MOLDAVIA GRAIN
    SetResources:: ID_MOROCCO GOLD
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_MOROCCO HIDES
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_MUSCOVY FURS
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_NAPLES OLIVEOIL SILK
    SetResources:: ID_NAVARRE IRON
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_NICAEA GRAIN
    SetResources:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA COPPER
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA WOOL FISH
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_NORWAY FISH WOOD
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_NOVGOROD FURS WOOD
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_POLAND GRAIN WOOD
    SetResources:: ID_POMERANIA SALT
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_POMERANIA GRAIN LINEN
    SetResources:: ID_PORTUGAL SALT
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_PORTUGAL WAX OLIVEOIL
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_PRUSSIA WAX
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_RYAZAN HIDES
    SetResources:: ID_SARDINIA SILVER SALT
    SetResources:: ID_SAXONY SALT
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_SAXONY GRAIN
    SetResources:: ID_SERBIA GOLD
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_SICILY SILK SUGAR GRAIN
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_SILESIA WOOD
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_SMOLENSK WOOD
    SetResources:: ID_SWABIA SALT
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_SWABIA WINE
    SetResources:: ID_SWEDEN COPPER IRON
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_SWEDEN FURS FISH WOOD
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_SYRIA GEMS
    SetResources:: ID_TOULOUSE SALT
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_TOULOUSE SILK
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_TRIPOLI SUGAR COTTON
    SetResources:: ID_TUNISIA GOLD
    SetResources:: ID_TUSCANY IRON
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_TUSCANY WOOL
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_VALENCIA SILK
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_VENICE GLASSWARE SILK WOOL
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA FURS
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_VOLHYNIA WOOD
    SetResources:: ID_WALES COPPER
    SetTradableGoods:: ID_WESSEX WOOL

//Active Factions
    //which factions are to appear in the game
    //and which of these factions are playable
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_ALMOHAD FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_BYZANTINE FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_EGYPTIAN FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_ENGLISH FT_MAJOR
    SetActiveFaction:: FN_FRENCH FT_MAJOR
    SetActiveFaction:: FN_GERMAN_HRE FT_MAJOR
    SetActiveFaction:: FN_ITALIAN FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_POLISH FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_SPANISH FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_TURKISH FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_DANISH FT_MAJOR

//SetActiveFaction:: FN_ARAGONESE FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_HUNGARIAN FT_MAJOR
    //SetActiveFaction:: FN_SICILIAN FT_MAJOR

SetActiveFaction:: FN_NOVGOROD FT_MAJOR
    SetActiveFaction:: FN_PAPIST FT_MAJOR

//Starting Treasury
    //Sets the amount of cash available to
    //each faction at the start of the game.
    //you can specify 4 values for the four
    //difficulty levels in the order EASY,
    //NORMAL, HARD and EXPERT. Specify only one
    //value to start all difficulty levels with
    //the same size treasury.
    //If you don't set this, the default
    //is 2000 florins for all difficulty levels.
    //SetTreasury:: FN_ALMOHAD 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_BYZANTINE 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_EGYPTIAN 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_ENGLISH 10000 8000 6000 4000
    SetTreasury:: FN_FRENCH 10000 8000 6000 4000
    SetTreasury:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 10000 8000 6000 4000
    SetTreasury:: FN_ITALIAN 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_POLISH 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_SPANISH 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_TURKISH 10000 8000 6000 4000

//SetTreasury:: FN_HUNGARIAN 10000 8000 6000 4000
    SetTreasury:: FN_NOVGOROD 10000 8000 6000 4000
    SetTreasury:: FN_PAPIST 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_SICILIAN 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_DANISH 10000 8000 6000 4000
    //SetTreasury:: FN_ARAGONESE 10000 8000 6000 4000

//Faction Cultures
    //The culture system that each faction
    //adheres to
    //SetCulture:: FN_ALMOHAD MUSLIM_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_BYZANTINE ORTHODOX_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_DANISH CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_EGYPTIAN MUSLIM_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_ENGLISH CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    SetCulture:: FN_FRENCH CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    SetCulture:: FN_GERMAN_HRE CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    SetCulture:: FN_ITALIAN CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_POLISH CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_RUSSIAN ORTHODOX_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_SPANISH CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_TURKISH MUSLIM_CULTURE

//SetCulture:: FN_ARAGONESE CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_BURGUNDIAN CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_GOLDEN_HORDE PAGAN_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_HUNGARIAN CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    SetCulture:: FN_NOVGOROD ORTHODOX_CULTURE
    SetCulture:: FN_PAPIST CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_SICILIAN CATHOLIC_CULTURE
    //SetCulture:: FN_SWISS CATHOLIC_CULTURE

//Faction Religions
    //The main faith of each of the factions
    //SetReligion:: FN_ALMOHAD REL_ISLAMIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_BYZANTINE REL_ORTHODOX
    //SetReligion:: FN_DANISH REL_CATHOLIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_EGYPTIAN REL_ISLAMIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_ENGLISH REL_CATHOLIC
    SetReligion:: FN_FRENCH REL_CATHOLIC
    SetReligion:: FN_GERMAN_HRE REL_CATHOLIC
    SetReligion:: FN_ITALIAN REL_CATHOLIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_POLISH REL_CATHOLIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_RUSSIAN REL_ORTHODOX
    //SetReligion:: FN_SPANISH REL_CATHOLIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_TURKISH REL_ISLAMIC

//SetReligion:: FN_BURGUNDIAN REL_CATHOLIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_ARAGONESE REL_CATHOLIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_GOLDEN_HORDE REL_PAGAN
    //SetReligion:: FN_HUNGARIAN REL_CATHOLIC
    SetReligion:: FN_NOVGOROD REL_ORTHODOX
    SetReligion:: FN_PAPIST REL_CATHOLIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_SICILIAN REL_CATHOLIC
    //SetReligion:: FN_SWISS REL_CATHOLIC

//Faction Behaviour
    //This is the default behaviour of each
    //faction, various in game factor will
    //alter it. Rebel are always set to REBEL
    //these are the available options
    //also note that these are related to the
    //product spreadsheet
    //CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER
    //CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST
    //CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST
    //CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST
    //CATHOLIC_TRADER
    //CATHOLIC_CRUSADER_TRADER
    //CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER
    //CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE
    //ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST
    //ORTHODOX_STAGNANT
    //ORTHODOX_DEFENSIVE
    //MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST
    //MUSLIM_PEACEFUL
    //MUSLIM_DEVOUT
    //POVERTY_STRICKEN
    //DESPERATE_DEFENCE
    //CLOSE_TO_SUPPORT_LIMIT
    //POPE
    //BARBARIAN_RAIDER
    //REBELS
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_ALMOHAD MUSLIM_PEACEFUL
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_BYZANTINE ORTHODOX_STAGNANT
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_DANISH CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_EGYPTIAN MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_ENGLISH CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST
    SetBehaviour:: FN_FRENCH CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE
    SetBehaviour:: FN_GERMAN_HRE CATHOLIC_EXPANSIONIST_CRUSADER
    SetBehaviour:: FN_ITALIAN CATHOLIC_TRADER
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_POLISH CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_RUSSIAN ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_SPANISH CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE_CRUSADER
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_TURKISH MUSLIM_EXPANSIONIST
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_ARAGONESE CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_BURGUNDIAN CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_GOLDEN_HORDE BARBARIAN_RAIDER
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_HUNGARIAN CATHOLIC_DEFENSIVE
    SetBehaviour:: FN_NOVGOROD ORTHODOX_EXPANSIONIST
    SetBehaviour:: FN_PAPIST POPE
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_SICILIAN CATHOLIC_NAVAL_EXPANSIONIST
    //SetBehaviour:: FN_SWISS CATHOLIC_ISOLATIONIST

//Faction Shields
    //the filenames of the large and small
    //shield images that each faction uses.
    //These should be BIF images and stored in
    //"campmap/shields"

//faction name, large image name, small image name

SetShieldImage:: FN_REBEL "default_lge" "default_sml" "Almohad" "F1000" "F1000"

SetShieldImage:: FN_ALMOHAD "Almohad_lge" "Almohad_sml" "Almohad" "F1001" "F1001"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_BYZANTINE "Byzantium_lge" "Byzantium_sml" "Byzantium" "F1002" "F1002"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_DANISH "Denmark_lge" "Denmark_sml" "Denmark" "F1003" "F1003"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_EGYPTIAN "Egypt_lge" "Egypt_sml" "Egypt" "F1004" "F1004"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_ENGLISH "England_lge" "England_sml" "England" "F1005" "F1005"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_FRENCH "France_lge" "France_sml" "France" "F1006" "F1006"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_GERMAN_HRE "Germany_lge" "Germany_sml" "Germany" "F1007" "F1007"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_ITALIAN "Italy_lge" "Italy_sml" "Italy" "F1008" "F1008"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_POLISH "Poland_lge" "Poland_sml" "Poland" "F1009" "F1009"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_RUSSIAN "Russian_lge" "Russian_sml" "Russian" "F1010" "F1010"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_SPANISH "Spain_lge" "Spain_sml" "Spain" "F1011" "F1011"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_TURKISH "Turkey_lge" "Turkey_sml" "Turkey" "F1012" "F1012"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_ARAGONESE "Aragon_lge" "Aragon_sml" "Aragon" "F1013" "F1013"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_BURGUNDIAN "Burgundy_lge" "Burgundy_sml" "Burgundy" "F1014" "F1014"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_GOLDEN_HORDE "GoldenHorde_lge" "GoldenHorde_sml" "GoldenHorde" "F1015" "F1015"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_HUNGARIAN "Hungary_lge" "Hungary_sml" "Hungary" "F1016" "F1016"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_NOVGOROD "Novgorod_lge" "Novgorod_sml" "Novgorod" "F1017" "F1017"

SetShieldImage:: FN_PAPIST "Papal_lge" "Papal_sml" "Papal" "F1018" "F1018"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_SICILIAN "Sicily_lge" "Sicily_sml" "Sicily" "F1019" "F1019"
    SetShieldImage:: FN_SWISS "Swiss_lge" "Swiss_sml" "Swiss" "F1020" "F1020"

// Faction colours in red : green : blue order..

SetFactionCol:: FN_ALMOHAD 255 138 0 32 32 32
    SetFactionCol:: FN_BYZANTINE 163 1 245 255 255 255
    SetFactionCol:: FN_DANISH 255 255 255 255 0 0
    SetFactionCol:: FN_EGYPTIAN 236 184 38 254 255 255
    SetFactionCol:: FN_ENGLISH 147 0 0 147 0 0
    SetFactionCol:: FN_FRENCH 35 35 131 35 35 131
    SetFactionCol:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 107 107 147 107 107 147
    SetFactionCol:: FN_ITALIAN 255 255 255 0 111 21
    SetFactionCol:: FN_POLISH 199 0 0 255 255 255
    SetFactionCol:: FN_RUSSIAN 79 142 210 255 228 0
    SetFactionCol:: FN_SPANISH 255 228 0 255 228 0
    SetFactionCol:: FN_TURKISH 79 152 36 255 138 0
    SetFactionCol:: FN_ARAGONESE 255 89 76 255 241 133
    SetFactionCol:: FN_HUNGARIAN 166 87 87 201 201 201
    SetFactionCol:: FN_SICILIAN 150 150 150 255 255 255
    SetFactionCol:: FN_BURGUNDIAN 148 180 229 255 241 133
    SetFactionCol:: FN_GOLDEN_HORDE 162 134 0 162 134 0
    SetFactionCol:: FN_NOVGOROD 147 0 0 147 0 0
    SetFactionCol:: FN_PAPIST 143 139 243 143 139 243
    SetFactionCol:: FN_SWISS 201 201 201 32 32 32

//Region Owners
    //How the regions are divided up. Specify
    //an owner, or control is given over to
    //rebels by default
    //NOTE: Sea regions shouldn't be owned.

//major faction lands
    //===================
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_ALGERIA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_CORDOBA FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_GRANADA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_LIBYA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_MOROCCO FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_TUNISIA FN_NOVGOROD

SetRegionOwner:: ID_ANATOLIA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_BULGARIA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_CRETE FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_CYPRUS FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_GEORGIA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_GREECE FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_LESSER_ARMENIA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_NICAEA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_RHODES FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_TREBIZOND FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_NAPLES FN_NOVGOROD

SetRegionOwner:: ID_ANTIOCH FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_ARABIA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_EGYPT FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_JERUSALEM FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_SINAI FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_TRIPOLI FN_NOVGOROD

SetRegionOwner:: ID_ANJOU FN_PAPIST
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_AQUITAINE FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_MERCIA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_NORMANDY FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA FN_NOVGOROD
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_WESSEX FN_NOVGOROD

SetRegionOwner:: ID_BRITTANY FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_CHAMPAGNE FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_FLANDERS FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE FN_PAPIST
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_TOULOUSE FN_FRENCH

SetRegionOwner:: ID_AUSTRIA FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_BAVARIA FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_BOHEMIA FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_BRANDENBURG FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_BURGUNDY FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_FRANCONIA FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_FREISLAND FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_LORRAINE FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_PROVENCE FN_GERMAN_HRE

SetRegionOwner:: ID_SAXONY FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_SWABIA FN_PAPIST
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_SWITZERLAND FN_GERMAN_HRE
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_TYROLIA FN_GERMAN_HRE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_POMERANIA FN_GERMAN_HRE

SetRegionOwner:: ID_TUSCANY FN_ITALIAN
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_CORSICA FN_ITALIAN
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_GENOA FN_ITALIAN
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_MILAN FN_ITALIAN
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_SARDINIA FN_ITALIAN
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_VENICE FN_ITALIAN

SetRegionOwner:: ID_POLAND FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_SILESIA FN_FRENCH

SetRegionOwner:: ID_CASTILE FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_LEON FN_FRENCH

SetRegionOwner:: ID_ARMENIA FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_EDESSA FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_RUM FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_SYRIA FN_FRENCH

//minor faction lands
    //===================
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_MALTA FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_SICILY FN_FRENCH

SetRegionOwner:: ID_CROATIA FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_HUNGARY FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_CARPATHIA FN_FRENCH

SetRegionOwner:: ID_NOVGOROD FN_FRENCH

SetRegionOwner:: ID_PAPAL_STATES FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_ROME FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_ARAGON FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_VOLHYNIA FN_PAPIST
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_DENMARK FN_FRENCH
    SetRegionOwner:: ID_WALLACHIA FN_PAPIST

//rebel lands
    //===========

//SetRegionOwner:: ID_GOLDEN_KHANATE Cumans
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_FINLAND Finns

//SetRegionOwner:: ID_IRELAND Irish
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_KIEV Khazars
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_LITHUANIA Lithuanians
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_LIVONIA Livs
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_NORWAY Norse
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_NAVARRE Pamplonans
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_POMERANIA Pomeranians
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_PORTUGAL Portuguese
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_PRUSSIA Prus
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_MUSCOVY Rurikids
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_SCOTLAND Scots
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_RYAZAN Slavs
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_SWEDEN Swedes
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_CHERNIGOV Vlads
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_WALES Welsh
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_MOLDAVIA Turkics
    //disabled lands
    //==============
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_AFRICA FN_NONE

//seas
    //====
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_NORTH_ATLANTIC FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_NORTH_SEA FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_ENGLISH_CHANNEL FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_BAY_OF_BISCAY FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_ATLANTIC_OCEAN FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_WESTERN_MED FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_TYRRHENIAN_SEA FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_IONIAN_SEA FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_ADRIATIC_OCEAN FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_AEGEAN_SEA FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_EASTERN_MED FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_BLACK_SEA FN_NONE
    //SetRegionOwner:: ID_BALTIC_SEA FN_NONE

//Region Governor Titles
    //Each region should have a governorship
    //available, to be awarded to a general

//region //name loyalty acumen dread warcraft piety vice_index virtue_index description
    //AddTitle:: ID_WESSEX "Warden Of The Royal Privies" +1 +1 +1 -1 +1 -1 -1

//region //name loyalty acumen dread warcraft piety vice_index virtue_index description
    AddTitle:: ID_SCOTLAND "Title King of Scotland" +1 0 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA "Title Earl of Northumbria" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_MERCIA "Title Earl of Mercia" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_WALES "Title Prince of Wales" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_WESSEX "Title Earl of Wessex" +2 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_IRELAND "Title Lord of Ireland" +1 0 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_NORWAY "Title Earl of Norway" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SWEDEN "Title Earl of Sweden" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_DENMARK "Title Earl of Denmark" +2 0 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_FINLAND "Title Lagman of Finland" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0 //title means "sheriff"

AddTitle:: ID_NOVGOROD "Title Grand Duke of Novgorod" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_MUSCOVY "Title Grand Duke of Muscovy" +1 0 1 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_LIVONIA "Title Grand Duke of Livonia" +1 0 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SMOLENSK "Title Prince of Smolensk" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_RYAZAN "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CHERNIGOV "Title Prince of Chernigov" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_LITHUANIA "Title Grand Duke of Lithuania" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_KIEV "Title Grand Prince of Kiev" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_VOLHYNIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_PRUSSIA "" +1 0 0 1 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_MOLDAVIA "Title Voivode of Moldavia" +1 0 +1 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_WALLACHIA "Title Voivode of Wallachia" +1 0 +3 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_BULGARIA "Title Prince of Bulgaria" +1 0 0 +1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_HUNGARY "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_POLAND "Title Duke of Lesser Poland" +2 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_POMERANIA "" +1 0 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_BRANDENBURG "Title Margrave of Brandenburg" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SILESIA "Title Voivode of Silesia" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_BOHEMIA "Title King of Bohemia" +1 0 1 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SAXONY "Title Elector of Saxony" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_FREISLAND "Title Count of Friesland" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_FLANDERS "Title Count of Flanders" +2 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_NORMANDY "" +2 0 1 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_BRITTANY "Title Count of Brittany" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_FRANCONIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_LORRAINE "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CHAMPAGNE "Title Count of Champagne" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE "" +2 0 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_ANJOU "Title Count of Anjou" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_AQUITAINE "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_TOULOUSE "Title Count of Toulouse" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_PROVENCE "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_BURGUNDY "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SWABIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_BAVARIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SWITZERLAND "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_TYROLIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_AUSTRIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CROATIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SERBIA "Title King of Serbia" +1 0 0 1 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_GREECE "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE "Title Governor of Constantinople" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CRETE "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_RHODES "Title Governor of Rhodes" +1 2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_GEORGIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_ARMENIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_RUM "" +2 +2 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_LESSER_ARMENIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_EDESSA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_TREBIZOND "" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_NICAEA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_ANATOLIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CYPRUS "Title Governor of Cyprus" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_ANTIOCH "Title Prince of Antioch" +1 0 0 0 +1 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SYRIA "" +1 0 0 0 +1 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_TRIPOLI "Title Count of Tripoli" +1 1 0 0 +1 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_JERUSALEM "Title King of Jerusalem" +1 0 0 0 +3 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_ARABIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SINAI "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_EGYPT "" +2 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_LIBYA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_TUNISIA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_ALGERIA "" +1 1 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_MOROCCO "" +2 1 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_GRANADA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CORDOBA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_PORTUGAL "" +1 1 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_LEON "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CASTILE "" +2 0 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_NAVARRE "Title King of Navarre" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_ARAGON "" +1 0 0 1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CORSICA "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SARDINIA "Title Giudice of Sardinia" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_GENOA "Title Censor of Genoa" +1 1 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_MILAN "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_VENICE "" +2 1 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_TUSCANY "Title Margrave of Tuscany" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_PAPAL_STATES "" +2 0 0 1 +2 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_ROME "Title King of the Romans" +2 1 0 +1 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_NAPLES "Title King of Naples" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_MALTA "Title Governor of Malta" +1 2 0 0 1 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_SICILY "Title Count of Sicily" +2 0 0 1 0 0 0

AddTitle:: ID_CARPATHIA "Title Voivode of Carpathia" +1 0 +2 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA "Title Khan of Volga-Bulgaria" +1 0 1 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_PEREYASLAVL "" +1 0 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_KHAZAR "" +1 0 2 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_CRIMEA "" +2 2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddTitle:: ID_VALENCIA "" +1 0 1 0 0 0 0

//Faction Offices
    //These act like titles, but only appear on
    //the map when the associated building has
    //been built.
    //faction //associated building //name loyalty acumen dread warcraft piety vice_index virtue_index description

AddOffice:: FN_ALMOHAD royal_palace "Qadi al-Quda" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ALMOHAD constables_palace "Master of the Kalifah's Horses" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ALMOHAD marshals_palace "Vizier of the Army" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ALMOHAD chancellery "Grand Vizier" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ALMOHAD admiralty "Amir al-Bahr" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ALMOHAD cathedral "Archbishop of Cordoba" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_BYZANTINE royal_palace "Chamberlain of the Palace" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BYZANTINE constables_palace "Commander of the Stables" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BYZANTINE marshals_palace "Commander of the Army" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BYZANTINE chancellery "Chancellor of the Palace" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BYZANTINE admiralty "Commander of the Fleet" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BYZANTINE cathedral "Patriarch of Constantinople" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_EGYPTIAN royal_palace "Qadi al-Quda" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_EGYPTIAN constables_palace "Master of the Stables" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_EGYPTIAN marshals_palace "Commander of a Thousand" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_EGYPTIAN chancellery "Grand Vizier of the Palace" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_EGYPTIAN admiralty "Amir al-Bahr" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_EGYPTIAN cathedral "Archbishop of Cairo" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_ENGLISH royal_palace "Lord Great Chamberlain" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ENGLISH constables_palace "Constable of the Tower" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ENGLISH marshals_palace "Warden of the Northern Marches" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ENGLISH chancellery "Chancellor of the Exchequer" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ENGLISH admiralty "Warden of the Cinque Ports" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ENGLISH cathedral "Archbishop of Canterbury" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_FRENCH royal_palace "Grand Chamberlain" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_FRENCH constables_palace "Constable of France" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_FRENCH marshals_palace "Marshal of France" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_FRENCH chancellery "Chancellor" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_FRENCH admiralty "Admiral of France" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_FRENCH cathedral "Archbishop of Reims" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_GERMAN_HRE royal_palace "Imperial Chamberlain" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_GERMAN_HRE constables_palace "Grand Constable of the Empire" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_GERMAN_HRE marshals_palace "Grand Marshal of the Empire" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_GERMAN_HRE chancellery "Imperial Chancellor" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_GERMAN_HRE admiralty "Grand Admiral of the Fleet" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_GERMAN_HRE cathedral "Archbishop of Worms" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_ITALIAN royal_palace "Chamberlain of the Major Council" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ITALIAN constables_palace "Constable of the Army" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ITALIAN marshals_palace "Captain-General of Mercenaries" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ITALIAN chancellery "Chancellor of the Major Council" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ITALIAN admiralty "Admiral of the Arsenale" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ITALIAN cathedral "Archbishop of Milan" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_POLISH royal_palace "Chamberlain of Poland" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_POLISH constables_palace "Master of the King's Horse" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_POLISH marshals_palace "Grand Marshal of Poland" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_POLISH chancellery "High Chancellor of Poland" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_POLISH admiralty "Grand Admiral of the Fleet" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_POLISH cathedral "Archbishop of Krakow" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_SPANISH royal_palace "Lord Chamberlain" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SPANISH constables_palace "Captain of the Stables" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SPANISH marshals_palace "Captain-General" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SPANISH chancellery "Keeper of the Privy Seal" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SPANISH admiralty "Lord High Admiral" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SPANISH cathedral "Archbishop of Toledo" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_TURKISH royal_palace "Chief Eunuch" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_TURKISH constables_palace "Master of the Sultan's Horse" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_TURKISH marshals_palace "General of the Divan" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_TURKISH chancellery "Grand Vizier" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_TURKISH admiralty "Admiral of the Fleet" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_TURKISH cathedral "Patriarch of Edessa" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_DANISH royal_palace "Earl Chamberlain of Denmark" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_DANISH constables_palace "Master of the Stables" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_DANISH marshals_palace "Earl Marshal of Denmark" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_DANISH chancellery "Chancellor of Denmark" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_DANISH admiralty "Admiral of the North" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_DANISH cathedral "Archbishop of Lund" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_RUSSIAN royal_palace "Chamberlain of the Great Palace" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_RUSSIAN constables_palace "Grand Warder of the Kremlin" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_RUSSIAN marshals_palace "Grand Marshal" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_RUSSIAN chancellery "Chancellor Of All The Russias" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_RUSSIAN admiralty "Grand Admiral of the Fleet" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_RUSSIAN cathedral "Metropolitan of Moscow" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_BURGUNDIAN royal_palace "Chamberlain of Burgundy" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BURGUNDIAN constables_palace "Constable of Burgundy" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BURGUNDIAN marshals_palace "Marshal of Burgundy" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BURGUNDIAN chancellery "Chancellor of Burgundy" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BURGUNDIAN admiralty "Admiral of Burgundy" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_BURGUNDIAN cathedral "Title Archbishop" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_SWISS royal_palace "Chamberlain of the Cantons" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SWISS constables_palace "Constable of the Cantons" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SWISS marshals_palace "Marshal of the Cantons" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SWISS chancellery "Chancellor of the Cantons" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SWISS admiralty "Admiral of the Cantons" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SWISS cathedral "Archbishop of Geneva" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_HUNGARIAN royal_palace "Lord Chamberlain" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_HUNGARIAN constables_palace "Captain of the Stables" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_HUNGARIAN marshals_palace "Grand Marshal" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_HUNGARIAN chancellery "Chancellor" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_HUNGARIAN admiralty "Grand Admiral of the Fleet" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_HUNGARIAN cathedral "Archbishop of Gran" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_ARAGONESE royal_palace "Lord Chamberlain" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ARAGONESE constables_palace "Master of the King's Horse" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ARAGONESE marshals_palace "Captain-General" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ARAGONESE chancellery "Keeper of the Privy Seal" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ARAGONESE admiralty "Lord High Admiral" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_ARAGONESE cathedral "Archbishop of Saragossa" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

AddOffice:: FN_SICILIAN royal_palace "Lord Chamberlain" +2 +2 0 0 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SICILIAN constables_palace "Lord High Constable" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SICILIAN marshals_palace "Captain-General" +2 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SICILIAN chancellery "Keeper of the Privy Seal" +3 1 0 1 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SICILIAN admiralty "Lord High Admiral" +1 0 0 2 0 0 0
    AddOffice:: FN_SICILIAN cathedral "Archbishop of Palermo" 0 2 0 0 3 0 0

//Place Faction Leaders
    //Place the Leader of each active faction
    //in a country.
    //If the leader of an active faction is
    //not placed, that faction will die out
    //immediately after the first turn is made
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_ALMOHAD 0 5 0 1 1 0 1
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_BYZANTINE 0 7 0 4 7 1 3 10 1
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_EGYPTIAN 0 4 0 0 0 1
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_ENGLISH 0 7 0 2 0 0 2 1 2
    SetStartLeader:: FN_FRENCH 0 5 5 3 1 1 1
    SetStartLeader:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 0 7 3 4 2 3 1 1 1
    SetStartLeader:: FN_ITALIAN 0 5 2 3 3 0 9
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_POLISH 0 4 2 2 1 1
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_SPANISH 0 4 0 6 2 1
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_TURKISH 0 7 0 0 0 0 0 1 1

//SetStartLeader:: FN_HUNGARIAN 0 7 1 1 1 0 1 1 1
    SetStartLeader:: FN_NOVGOROD 0 3 0 0 1
    SetStartLeader:: FN_PAPIST 0 8 2 1 8 20 2 1 2 7
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_SICILIAN 0 1 1
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_DANISH 0 7 2 3 1 1 2 0 1
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_ARAGONESE 0 3 0 0 1
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_BURGUNDIAN 1 4 0 0 0 2
    //SetStartLeader:: FN_SWISS 0 3 0 0 1

//PlaceLeader:: ID_ALGERIA FN_ALMOHAD
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_ANATOLIA FN_BYZANTINE
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_ANTIOCH FN_EGYPTIAN
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_WESSEX FN_ENGLISH
    PlaceLeader:: ID_CORDOBA FN_FRENCH
    PlaceLeader:: ID_AUSTRIA FN_GERMAN_HRE
    PlaceLeader:: ID_VENICE FN_ITALIAN
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_POLAND FN_POLISH
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_CASTILE FN_SPANISH
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_ARMENIA FN_TURKISH

//PlaceLeader:: ID_CROATIA FN_HUNGARIAN
    PlaceLeader:: ID_WESSEX FN_NOVGOROD
    PlaceLeader:: ID_ANJOU FN_PAPIST
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_MALTA FN_SICILIAN
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_DENMARK FN_DANISH
    //PlaceLeader:: ID_ARAGON FN_ARAGONESE

AddHeir:: FN_ALMOHAD 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_ALMOHAD 1 12
    AddHeir:: FN_ALMOHAD 1 8
    AddHeir:: FN_BYZANTINE 1 12
    AddHeir:: FN_BYZANTINE 0 9
    AddHeir:: FN_BYZANTINE 1 6
    AddHeir:: FN_EGYPTIAN 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_EGYPTIAN 1 11
    AddHeir:: FN_EGYPTIAN 1 5
    AddHeir:: FN_ENGLISH 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_ENGLISH 1 11
    AddHeir:: FN_ENGLISH 0 4
    AddHeir:: FN_FRENCH 0 7
    AddHeir:: FN_FRENCH 1 12
    AddHeir:: FN_FRENCH 1 8
    AddHeir:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 0 7
    AddHeir:: FN_GERMAN_HRE 1 8
    AddHeir:: FN_ITALIAN 0 6
    AddHeir:: FN_ITALIAN 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_ITALIAN 1 9
    AddHeir:: FN_POLISH 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_POLISH 1 11
    AddHeir:: FN_POLISH 0 9
    AddHeir:: FN_SPANISH 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_SPANISH 0 7
    AddHeir:: FN_SPANISH 1 8
    AddHeir:: FN_TURKISH 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_TURKISH 1 11
    AddHeir:: FN_TURKISH 1 8
    AddHeir:: FN_SICILIAN 0 9
    AddHeir:: FN_SICILIAN 1 10
    AddHeir:: FN_SICILIAN 1 8
    AddHeir:: FN_HUNGARIAN 0 4
    AddHeir:: FN_HUNGARIAN 1 12
    AddHeir:: FN_HUNGARIAN 1 8
    AddHeir:: FN_NOVGOROD 1 13
    AddHeir:: FN_NOVGOROD 0 2
    AddHeir:: FN_NOVGOROD 1 6
    AddHeir:: FN_DANISH 0 3
    AddHeir:: FN_DANISH 1 12
    AddHeir:: FN_DANISH 1 8
    AddHeir:: FN_ARAGONESE 0 9
    AddHeir:: FN_ARAGONESE 1 12
    AddHeir:: FN_ARAGONESE 1 8
    // Adding ANY building MUST be done after the regions ATTRIBUTES have been set.
    //Buildings
    //place buildings in each country.
    //Buildings become controlled by the
    //faction controlling the region.
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ARAGON Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ARAGON Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ARAGON Bowyer

MakeBuilding:: ID_BURGUNDY Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_BURGUNDY Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_BURGUNDY Spearmaker

MakeBuilding:: ID_CASTILE Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CASTILE Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CASTILE Royal_palace
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CASTILE Bowyer
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CASTILE Improved_farmland
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CASTILE Spearmaker
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CASTILE Church

MakeBuilding:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Castle11
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Port
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Shipyard
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Armourer
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Spearmaker
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Swordsmith
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Bowyer
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Church
    MakeBuilding:: ID_TREBIZOND Inn

MakeBuilding:: ID_DENMARK Castle2
    MakeBuilding:: ID_DENMARK Port
    MakeBuilding:: ID_DENMARK Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_DENMARK Bowyer

MakeBuilding:: ID_EGYPT Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_EGYPT Port
    MakeBuilding:: ID_EGYPT Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_EGYPT Spearmaker
    MakeBuilding:: ID_EGYPT Royal_palace

MakeBuilding:: ID_GENOA Port

MakeBuilding:: ID_HUNGARY Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_HUNGARY Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_HUNGARY Horse_breeder

MakeBuilding:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE Royal_palace
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE Bowyer
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE Siege_engineer

MakeBuilding:: ID_LIVONIA Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_LIVONIA Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_LIVONIA Bowyer
    MakeBuilding:: ID_LIVONIA Spearmaker

MakeBuilding:: ID_LITHUANIA Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_LITHUANIA Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_LITHUANIA Bowyer
    MakeBuilding:: ID_LITHUANIA Spearmaker

MakeBuilding:: ID_KHAZAR Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_KHAZAR Horse_breeder

MakeBuilding:: ID_KIEV Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_KIEV Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_KIEV Bowyer
    MakeBuilding:: ID_KIEV Spearmaker

MakeBuilding:: ID_LEON Castle
    MakeBuilding:: ID_LEON Improved_farmland
    MakeBuilding:: ID_LEON Horse_breeder2

MakeBuilding:: ID_MOROCCO Castle2
    MakeBuilding:: ID_MOROCCO Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_MOROCCO Bowyer
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CORDOBA Castle4
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CORDOBA Town_watch2
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CORDOBA Royal_palace

MakeBuilding:: ID_NOVGOROD Castle2
    MakeBuilding:: ID_NOVGOROD Improved_Farmland
    MakeBuilding:: ID_NOVGOROD Horse_Breeder2

MakeBuilding:: ID_POLAND Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_POLAND Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_POLAND Spearmaker
    MakeBuilding:: ID_POLAND Improved_Farmland
    MakeBuilding:: ID_POLAND Horse_Breeder

MakeBuilding:: ID_ROME Castle8
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ROME SpearMaker
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ROME Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ROME Royal_palace
    MakeBuilding:: ID_ROME Church

MakeBuilding:: ID_RUM Castle
    MakeBuilding:: ID_RUM Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_RUM Improved_farmland
    MakeBuilding:: ID_RUM Horse_Breeder
    MakeBuilding:: ID_RUM Royal_palace
    MakeBuilding:: ID_RUM Spearmaker
    MakeBuilding:: ID_RUM Mosque

MakeBuilding:: ID_SICILY Castle5
    MakeBuilding:: ID_SICILY Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_SICILY Port
    MakeBuilding:: ID_SICILY Shipyard

MakeBuilding:: ID_SWABIA Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_SWABIA Royal_palace
    MakeBuilding:: ID_SWABIA Town_watch

MakeBuilding:: ID_SWITZERLAND castle
    MakeBuilding:: ID_SWITZERLAND Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_SWITZERLAND Bowyer

MakeBuilding:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA Horse_breeder

MakeBuilding:: ID_VENICE Castle5
    MakeBuilding:: ID_VENICE Port
    MakeBuilding:: ID_VENICE Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_VENICE Shipyard2
    MakeBuilding:: ID_VENICE Royal_palace

MakeBuilding:: ID_GENOA Castle
    MakeBuilding:: ID_GENOA Port

MakeBuilding:: ID_WESSEX Castle3
    MakeBuilding:: ID_WESSEX Town_watch
    MakeBuilding:: ID_WESSEX Royal_palace
    MakeBuilding:: ID_WESSEX Bowyer

MakeBuilding:: ID_AQUITAINE Castle
    MakeBuilding:: ID_AQUITAINE Improved_farmland
    MakeBuilding:: ID_AQUITAINE Horse_breeder

MakeBuilding:: ID_CRETE Port
    MakeBuilding:: ID_RHODES Port
    MakeBuilding:: ID_CYPRUS Port
    MakeBuilding:: ID_MALTA Port

//Create Unit
    //Create a unit in a specified region
    //The Faction that controls that region
    //then controls the army.
    //region, unit type, number of men, number of kills

MakeUnit:: ID_SCOTLAND Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_NORTH_UMBRIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_MERCIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_WALES Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_WESSEX Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_IRELAND Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_NORWAY Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SWEDEN Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_DENMARK Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_FINLAND Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_NOVGOROD Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_MUSCOVY Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_LIVONIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SMOLENSK Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_RYAZAN Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CHERNIGOV Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_LITHUANIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_PEREYASLAVL Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_VOLGA_BULGARIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_KHAZAR Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_KIEV Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CRIMEA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_VOLHYNIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_PRUSSIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_MOLDAVIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CARPATHIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_WALLACHIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_BULGARIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_HUNGARY Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_POLAND Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_POMERANIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_BRANDENBURG Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SILESIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_BOHEMIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SAXONY Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_FREISLAND Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_FLANDERS Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_NORMANDY Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_BRITTANY Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_FRANCONIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_LORRAINE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CHAMPAGNE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ANJOU Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_AQUITAINE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_TOULOUSE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_PROVENCE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_BURGUNDY Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SWABIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_BAVARIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SWITZERLAND Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_TYROLIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_AUSTRIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CROATIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SERBIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_GREECE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CRETE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_RHODES Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_GEORGIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ARMENIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_RUM Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_LESSER_ARMENIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_EDESSA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_TREBIZOND Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_NICAEA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ANATOLIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CYPRUS Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ANTIOCH Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SYRIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_TRIPOLI Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_JERUSALEM Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ARABIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SINAI Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_EGYPT Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_LIBYA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_AFRICA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_TUNISIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ALGERIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_MOROCCO Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_GRANADA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CORDOBA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_PORTUGAL Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_LEON Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CASTILE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_VALENCIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_NAVARRE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ARAGON Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_CORSICA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SARDINIA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_GENOA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_MILAN Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_VENICE Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_TUSCANY Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_PAPAL_STATES Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_ROME Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_NAPLES Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_MALTA Peasants 100

MakeUnit:: ID_SICILY Peasants 100

//agents
    //------
    //agents are different. They are single units, and so there is no need to specify
    //their unit size. Instead, the number after the agent type denotes the agent's birth year.

MakeUnit:: ID_CASTILE Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_EGYPT Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_HUNGARY Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_MOROCCO Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_NOVGOROD Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_POLAND Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_ROME Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_RUM Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_SICILY Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_SWABIA Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_VENICE Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_WESSEX Emissary 1074
    MakeUnit:: ID_ARAGON Emissary 1074

MakeUnit:: ID_WESSEX Princess 1070
    MakeUnit:: ID_WESSEX Princess 1071
    MakeUnit:: ID_ILE_DE_FRANCE Princess 1072
    MakeUnit:: ID_CASTILE Princess 1069
    MakeUnit:: ID_VENICE Princess 1070
    //MakeUnit:: ID_DENMARK Princess 1071
    MakeUnit:: ID_BRANDENBURG Princess 1071
    MakeUnit:: ID_POLAND Princess 1068
    //MakeUnit:: ID_MUSCOVY Princess 1069
    MakeUnit:: ID_NOVGOROD Princess 1070
    MakeUnit:: ID_CONSTANTINOPLE Princess 1071
    MakeUnit:: ID_HUNGARY Princess 1072
    MakeUnit:: ID_SICILY Princess 1069

Sorry about the length of this post but it gives you an idea of what ive done.I'll upload the whole campaign with units/flags & new maps as soon as it is finished.

Hi Eggy,

Just to say that LMM developement for VI has been put on hold. Simply because I've yet to see ANY mod (of substance) that utilises the VI "structure". Also, after 9/10 weeks of playing with VI I'm well aware of exactly what CA did with this over-hyped add-on.

VI promised so much for modders but was really a well hyped product that was completely contrary to the posts offered in the various threads by CA staff.

Personally, I've uninstalled VI and have reverted back to 2 copies of MTW 1.1 (1 modding and 1 none-modding).

Considering the posted responses to threads that CA staff made in the run-up to the VI release I strongly suspec that CA broke European Law by promoting facilities within a product (VI) that could never be realised. Seems to me that the CA postings prior to the VI release contravened European law by hyping facilities that where never realisable - by the customers, potential modders or by CA staff themselves

Future developements of LMM will be managed diffrently, and will be, for the forseeable future, based on MTW 1.1

Check the LoTR group forums for more specific info.

Welly

Guys,

Just a brief update for those who wish to know. I won't be providing a VI version of LMM for the foreseeable future (if ever).

Why? Too much work involved with no guarentee of success and that really is'nt necessary. The only supposed advantage in VI (as opposed to how LMM handles MTW installations) is faction colours.

What I will be providing is a new version (LMM5) that splits the original LMM code into 4 discreet parts. These parts (tools/utilities) will each be self contained and will address -

1) the 2 TGA maps creation
    2) the 4 mini-BIFs and 2 LBM (Lukmap) creation
    3) the startpos file and all Loc/Eng translation files creation
    4) a general Install/Backout for MTW

Such parts will be released only when I've completed the proper documentation for each part.

In this manner it's hoped that each "part" can be understood, digested and used as a singularity. The uploads to "The Org" will be done by someone else - as I still have problems with 3ddownloads.

Welly

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Hello Wellington,

Would you please e-mail me at tosainu@totalwar.org?
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Quote[/b] (TosaInu @ June 21 2003,07:16)]Hello Wellington,

Would you please e-mail me at tosainu@totalwar.org?
    Tosainu,

Have done so

Welly

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Thanks Wellington.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Welly,

Though I have sent this to you by mail I think it is easyer to find you in the boards
    I though there was no problem with map size I got this error message?
    12:17:20 πμ Error: User map size, 4756x3210, is greater than the maximum size (2048x1536)
    Should the map be in these boundaries only or this is a value that I can set?

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

ok,
    now i'm getting the adodb.stream error messages,
    and i cant find the PP/dreamweaver/Mr Egg win98 workarounds in this thread anywere - maybe i'm tired,
    can anyone either tell me how to overcome this in win98 or simply copy the relevant workaround to this end of the thread - thnx
    B.
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.

Hi all,

I have finally managed to get my Hellenic map appearing in the game. It uses the ID_LANDREG_XX of the VI.
    Faction selection works well. There are two problems to it.
    1st The Game CTDs when it goes in the campaign game though it loads with no problems
    2nd The areas seem to be totally mixed up and placed differently from what the LMM produced as images. I have taken the order of the areas as they appear in the SetNeighbours section. Is that wrong????

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast