Thread: Issue resolved....

RageMonsta

Thankfully.....the issue concerning certain people in this forum who have been at each others throats seems to have been resolved....they all hugged and made up...shame I had just got my 'kicking boots' polished.

Please note that the rumour that Clan Rage were selling tickets for the 'pit fight' and t-shirts saying 'IT AINT OVER TILL SOMEBODY LOSES AN EYE....SHOGUN TOTAL WAR THE ONLY WAY TO DIE' are completely false.....

btw.....t-shirts with removed letters in large/x-large/small...going for the small price of 5 fresh heads....one unused hole with barbed wired edges also on the market for a new landlord...good for weddings, bar mitzvahs and all types of functions.

Back to the game.....some very nice game recently....4/4 has worked quite well...give it a try....4 gun max/4 honour max all units.

Or try 5/6k koku match with 4 unit max.

LOL! A Monsta as a Monsta should be!

Hmm, i do not really like the 4 Honour-max because i more and more enjoy to fight against the "unbeatable" Über-Ashi....hehe
    But i will give it a try nevertheless...

yours Jemasze

lol
    Well Shogun will be the last Total War game for James unless he gets a PC - monkian

Goats will be the death of you.

Lol. Nice one Monsta. These low loku, low honour games are great! Can you save me a T - shirt please.....Orda

------------------
    " Send us your ambassadors and thus we shall judge whether you wish to be at peace with us or at war..if you make war on us the Everlasting God, who makes easy what was difficult and makes near what was far, knows that we know what our power is."

RageMonsta

T-shirt?

*passes t-shirt under the counter with 'RUN YA BAS*TARDS OR YA DEAD, STW THE GAME THAT GIVES GOOD HEAD!*

*grabs 5 fresh head and offers tour of pit*