Thread: Lost:: One Akropoli of Doris

I'd invaded Doris whereupon the cowardly rebels retreated into the castle and ring wall, declaring that they wouldn't be coming out for another nine years, necessitating an assault.
    When the attack on the fortifications started there was no Akropoli of Doris, just a bare brown plain with a big hole, in which the rebels were trying to hide.
    The game obviously classed the battle as a castle assault as an announcement came up that it had fallen and the 20 or so rebels who escaped were never seen again.
    Anyone else seen something like this?
    "St Juniper once said, 'By his loins shall ye know him and by the length of his rod shall he be measured.' The length of my rod is a mystery to all but the Queen, and a thousand Turkish whores, but the
    fruits of my loins are here for all to see. I have two sons, Henry and.... another one.
    Step forward, Harry, Prince of Wales."

( King Richard in Blackadder)

Nope, sorry.

Will give it a look
    PSYCHO V

PROUD SUPPORTER OF 'EUROPA BARBARORUM'

I had the same bug, I had a Citadel+Barbican in Emithea, I think and had 100 men in the province. I was attacked and decided to take shelter inside the castle. Well then next year a Spartan force attacks the Citadel and to my surprise there ain't one...
    And that's how I lost my capital..
    (and I've yet to reclaim it too)
    Friendship, Fun & Honour!

"The Prussian army always attacks."
    -Frederick the Great

Thats very strange: Should not happen.

I cannot imagine how this could happen.

Hmm

»Erzähle, Wandrer, wenn du nach Sparta kommst, daß wir, seinen Gesetzen gehorsam, hier gefallen sind.«

CHIEF ARCHITECT

visit our HTW website

Just had it happen again on Cephallenia.
    The same map again - slightly uneven arid plateau with a crater at the other end into which the bewildered peasants fled
    "St Juniper once said, 'By his loins shall ye know him and by the length of his rod shall he be measured.' The length of my rod is a mystery to all but the Queen, and a thousand Turkish whores, but the
    fruits of my loins are here for all to see. I have two sons, Henry and.... another one.
    Step forward, Harry, Prince of Wales."

( King Richard in Blackadder)

All Map remarks/problems use this thread from now on:

http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin....t=20290

Closed