Thread: How do I change faction colour?

Default How do I change faction colour?

I am been interested in playing a parthian campaign, but I am not liking the hot pink. How do I change this?
    "Sit now there, and look out upon the lands where evil and despair shall come to those whom thou lovest. Thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of Melkor, master of the fates of Arda. Therefore with my eyes thou shalt see, and with my ears thou shalt hear; and never shall thou move from this place until all is fulfilled unto its bitter end". -Tolkien

Default Re: How do I change faction colour?

Hi,

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, yet. However, if I see anything while poking about, I'll let you know.

I found your post amusing, in a way. (No offense meant.) I spent so much time tweaking and poking around to mod the M:TW colors, but so far, looking at this game, I've felt no urge to change any faction's colors at all.

However, I would like to change the faction border outline colors on the "radar map" (if that's what it's called), as I find the dark outlines for some factions, like Julii objectionable. So, I will be sniffing around that data eventually. Right now, I'm most anxiously looking to find where events are so the Marius reforms can be moved back into more of their proper place (c130-90BC) instead of the silly way it is now. My reforms in Norm/Norm showed up in 237! for Pete's sake.
    Write, edit. I've got the pen.
    V'ger gone.