Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RTW multiplayer is dead

Default Re: RTW multiplayer is dead

Oswald:
    what Shuri means is this(I think):
    -Select with CTRL hold several units, then press G to group them.
    -now try to drag the group, the sequence selection is kept, and u can choose how to orient the group as well.
    Paperi si nasce

You'll see some little green triangles and an arrow when you are dragging and pressing the right mouse button. You can then point that arrow in the direction you want by moving the cursor around. Once you release the right mouse button, you can use the space bar to see the yellow triangles where the units will end up.

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

Cya Oswald M8 (guess you are HM),

What I do is this:

I put on the field the infantry (as example) in place, each unit one by one.
    For example I put a anticav unit at left, dragging it to have exactly the formation/lines I want, then I put the other units doing the same in the position I want. At the end I select all of them (with CNTRL button pushed) and then press G to make a group.
    Doing this I have a group of Infantry in the desired order, and with the desired depth of anyone. From now on, any time you try to position/move the group on the Battlefield, they will keep the same order and depth, anticav will always stay on the left...
    The only problem is that at end of battle, your units have many losses, and in this way they will keep always the same position/depth, resulting in a big distance between them (if for example I have 10 units left on one and 7 on another). The easy workaround is to select the group, press G to dismount it, then redrag the units on battlefield (at this point you will have all your previous group selected) and then press G again, to have a reasonable group for the end of the battle.

XXI_RAPAX_Brutus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234