I will do what I know about the Sicilians now. I only have a few to go, so I might as well keep posting here so they are all in one place rather than a bit here and a bit at the SCC. They were a mix of Norman, Greek and Arab guys, a true cosmopolitan area, who during Norman rule co-existed fairly peacefully without too many problems. Normans originally came to southern Italy as mercenaries in about 1040, but soon joined together and conquered much territory. The last Norman King (Tancred) died in 1194, and Sicily passed into the hands of the HRE through marriage. So therefore the Normans should get no very advanced units. They would have a strong early and middle game, but weak late game. The Normans extended their influence over southern Italy as well (rich area but very rebellious) and also conquered and held Tunisia from the Zirid dynasty for a number of years, before being booted out by the Zirid remainders who then aligned themselves with the Almohads. The Sicilians had heaps of wars against the Byzantines too.

Urban Militia - done this unit before

Spearmen - done this unit before

Archer - done this unit before

Feudal men at Arms - done this unit before

Norman Knights - done this unit before

Norman Foot Knights - done this unit before

Crossbows - done this unit before

Horse Archers - done this unit before

Saracen Infantry - attack 10 defense 13 (skill 5, shield 4, armour 4) weapon spear men 120 Tier 3
Sicily was originally conquered and held by the Saracens, until the Normans came and after many years of struggle finally fully conquered the island in around 1094. The Normans were very tolerant of the Saracen culture, as the Saracens were to the Greeks before they conquered the Island, and many Saracens were given important positions of power. For example, only Saracens were given the post of treasurer and the ability to handle the Kingdoms finances. Many Saracens were also used in the army, when the Sicilian Kings encouraged them to retain their culture and even forbad them to convert to any other religion. The saracens were used by the Normans in many campaigns due to the fact they were Muslim and so were not affected by any papal interdicts or orders from Constantinople as other European and Greek troops were prone to. This era of (mostly) tolerance largely ended when the HRE inherited the island, and the nobles blamed the Muslims for trechary, forcing most to flee.

Saracen Archers - missile attack 9 melee attack 8 defense 5 (skill 4, armour 1) weapon compound bow men 80 Tier 4
Saracens from Sicily were also skilled in the use of archery, and many served in the Norman army as archers. They were capable as light infantry in an emergency, but would be crushed in hand to hand combat by more heavily armed opponents.

I think some early italian city militia units need to be added to the Sicilian Norman's list, as they conquered Southern Italy before they conquered Sicily, but I am not happy with the information I have for them so far so I will not write anything about that.