Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Napoleonic Total War 2 (for RTW)

Default Re: Napoleonic Total War 2 (for RTW)

cool thx for clearing that up i was wondering if its possible for me to join the modding team for im just bout finished learning how top mod
    if your gonna kick the tiger in the ***.you had better be prepared to deal with its teeth* Tom clancy

I liked how you acculy gave Russia a good amount of good units, most games just make Russia a stupid useless faction...

I was touched...
    BLOOD FOR BLOOD!
    DEATH FOR DEATH!

Smelo tovarishchi v' nogu!

I like Bush...

Two new Screenshots:

French Cuirassiers:

http://htw.250free.com/Cuirassier_stand.jpg

Scots Greys(2nd Royal North British Dragoons):

http://htw.250free.com/LW_Scottsgrey.jpg

LZoF

hmmmmmmm well i have a freind who is a computer genius and plays rtw i might be able to talk to him about helping you out
    if your gonna kick the tiger in the ***.you had better be prepared to deal with its teeth* Tom clancy

Default Lord de Moray

Hi there,

Would you mind sending me the CAS for the Cuirassier (if possible minus the red plume on the left of the helmet) so I can fit the Mousquetaire du Roi skin to it :) Actually the MdR is painted on the Barbarian Noble Cavalry CAS so alternatively that model could be modified by changing the lance to a sword, adding a Minerva type helmet and removing the shield (maybe you could roll it up and make it into a big helmet crest so its not wasted) and cropping the tunic front upwards so there's only a short 'skirt' at the rear similar to the cuirassier style.

I can send you the final one as soon as I get the CAS :)

Cheers,
    Clare
    "Ad majoram Dei gloriam"

Default Re: Napoleonic Total War 2

And if you could send over one WITH the lance but cuirassier style get-up (sans cuirass) as described above I could send you back a Chevauxleger-Lancier de Ligne (skin's already done just need the CAS corrected).

Cheers,
    Clare
    "Ad majoram Dei gloriam"

ok so ive decided ill try and help the rtw mod out
    my skills are such thagt there are two ways to do so

#1 i can write the history and info on the factions

#2 i can skin and mod if someone can send me the tools to do so(i keep trying to download photoshop and all that **** but i have no idea how and it keeps asking for money. if someone sends me the tools i can finish my education on modding and help all u guys out!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeee ok

Please anyone who wants to be more involved or think they can add a surplus to the Lordz register and post in the Lordz forum.
    If you think you have good ideas post them at our forum at the Suggestion and Contribution bureau of the Lordz forum.
    We created various subforums at all the major TW fan forums to keep you all informed,but please for detailed questions or requests use the Lordz forum.

http://www.thelordz.co.uk/forum/

LZoF

Default Re: Napoleonic Total War 2

Dear Administration,

We have two running topics about NTW2 could you be so kind to combine them to one.
    My appologies because it was myself who created the second one,i bypassed by accident the topic created by my fellow Lord the honourable Lord of Moray.

Kind Regards,

LZoF

Senior Member Senior Member Duke John's Avatar

The topics have been merged.

Regards,
    Duke John

Thank you DJ.

LZoF

A first insight of were we want to go:

http://www.thelordz.co.uk/forum/view...?p=25448#25448

LZoF

well i feel like im being ignored so im gonna join a different mod instead

aka AggonyAdherbal Member Lord Adherbal's Avatar

actualy Zimoa said you should register and post in the Lordz forum
    Member of The Lordz Games Studio:
    A new game development studio focusing on historical RTS games of the sword & musket era
    http://www.thelordzgamesstudio.com

Member of The Lordz Modding Collective:
    Creators of Napoleonic Total War I & II
    http://www.thelordz.co.uk

yes but he didnt say7 how and when i say im being ignored im talking bout the other posts in this thread that remain unanswered

Like posted before register to our main Lordz forum,first and for all every Lord is there so it is more likely your Q's will be answered,secondly i try to maintain all other TW forums up to date so excuse me for ignoring you it is not done on purpose just a lack of time.

LZoF

ok i geuss i can ogive everyone (who wants a group hug)anyway ill think about subscribing but the funny thing is ill hafta check if i am already subscribed cus i visited yur site a couple times before untill checking out the forum

Most of our energy goes into NTW2 but we do not forget
    NTW1.
    The latest patch is v503 and available on our website.
    Current intern version is v505 and as we speak we are working on a MP patch and some other finetuning,testing will begin shortly.
    ASA we are ready to go public with the latest patch for NTW1 i'll let you all know.

LZoF:-)

Having played NTW1 for a while, I have to say it is a top flight project, and certainly not a three person, fly by the seat of your pants operation. In fact, as a computer gamer back as far as the original Wizardy and Ultima and Zork up through... well, today, and as a miniature wargamer of the napoleonic period and just about every other period and range for my whole life, I think the original NTW is one of the most finely crafted games I have ever seen. If you are just reading about it for the first time here, I strongly suggest you hurry over to the Lordz forum and get caught up.

And once you have caught up, please come check in with one of the most (if not THE most) active multiplayer NTW Regiment, the Grenadier Guards.

www.ntwgg.com

And join the upcoming multiplayer campaign!

So salutations to all the Lordz (whom I bore frequently on their own board) and we'll see you on the field.

For Glory and Eagles.

[GG]Ashram

hi all i was wondering if Napoleonic Total War 2 had any blood in it?

im soz if my qustion had already been answered im new

Not on our priority list of things to do but it can be done so probably it will be included.

LZoF

Just want to show you some working models,these are NOT finished products yet so details are to be updated.

http://htw.250free.com/LW_highland.jpg

http://htw.250free.com/Dragoons_new.jpg

http://htw.250free.com/infantry9sp.jpg

LZoF

Will the Black Watch (or guard, cant remeber which... Im not british...) be in this one?
    BLOOD FOR BLOOD!
    DEATH FOR DEATH!

Smelo tovarishchi v' nogu!

I like Bush...

British Highlanders and Foot Guards will absolutely be there.

LZoF

Another working model not finished but just to give you an idea.

LZoF

Viceroy of the Indian Empire Member Duke Malcolm's Avatar
    Dùn Dèagh, the People's Republic of Scotland, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

excellent stuff, can't wait to get my British Army on the road the world domination again.

Some little suggestions...

For the highlanders, the whole of the hackle could be red, not red and white, I think.

you could call the british foot artillery Royal Artillery
    The Heavy dragoons could be dragoon guards

And, you could also include Highland Light Infantry, and fusiliers, and lancers, for the british.
    It was not theirs to reason why,
    It was not theirs to make reply,
    It was theirs but to do or die.
    -The Charge of the Light Brigade - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"Wherever this stone shall lie, the King of the Scots shall rule"
    -Prophecy of the Stone of Destiny

"For God, For King and country, For loved ones home and Empire, For the sacred cause of justice, and The freedom of the world, They buried him among the kings because he, Had done good toward God and toward his house."
    -Inscription on the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior

LZoF

aka AggonyAdherbal Member Lord Adherbal's Avatar

excellent models. Since most are rather simular in shape it should be easy to create a lot of units quickly.
    But how about ingame screenshots ? have you guys started on that yet ? wanna see some action :)
    Member of The Lordz Games Studio:
    A new game development studio focusing on historical RTS games of the sword & musket era
    http://www.thelordzgamesstudio.com

Member of The Lordz Modding Collective:
    Creators of Napoleonic Total War I & II
    http://www.thelordz.co.uk

Simply magnificent. I loved the Napoleon mod for MTW and am eagerly awaiting The Lordz to work their magic with the new engine.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast