Thread: FearfulWays 2v2 Tourney results

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

The winners in the 2v2 tourney were MizuYuuki and 1Master1Boromir. Congratulations guys! They along with the other finalist team of RazoRrampage and RazoRstrike will be receiving free copies of the new mongol game. Special thanks goes to RageMonsta and CapeFear for their help in running the tourney. Without their help, it never would have run as smooth as it did. Congratulations to all the participants: You all played very well. The results of the tourney may be found here: http://www.geocities.com/elmarkofear/
    PS. I would also like to thank Ritchie and Dreamtime/EA for providing the prize of a copy of the new mongol game to the 4 finalists. Thanks again everyone, Elmarko Of Fearful Ways

[This message has been edited by ElmarkOFear (edited 03-25-2001).]
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Many thanks ElmarkOFear for running this tournament, and also thanks to RageMonsta and CapeFear for their help in keeping things moving along for 5 hours. Very well done! That and the excellent player turnout made the tournament a big success. This tourney brought back memories of the days when I played on a chess team, and the experience was every bit as good. I'm honored to be part of a community of people brought together by their interest in strategic/tactical gaming and fair competetive spirit.

Also, thanks to the Fearful Ways Clan and Richie for sponsoring the tournament, and CA/DT for developing and supporting their fine game Shogun:Total War.

MizuYuuki ~~~
    Clan Takiyama ~~~

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

THnx Puzz, I am very happy you enjoyed the tournament. Hopefully, there will be many more tournies in the near future, because I want to PLAY in one, and not just host! Congrats again, Elmarko

Senior Member Senior Member Zen Blade's Avatar

Yes, elm,

perhaps we should make it a rule that all tournament times must first be approved by you so that you can play? : )

better yet, just tell us all when you can play and when you can't, in case anyone is planning a tourney.

-Zen Blade

------------------
    Zen Blade Asai
    Red Devil
    Last of the RSG
    Zen Blade Asai
    Red Devil
    Last of the RSG
    Clan Tenki Council-Unity, Retired
    SHS Core Member, Retired
    Derelict from an older age.

Zen, Can I choose the map and koku and settings and defend or attack, troops limits for my opponents, and anything else that might help poor little ole me compete against all the great players in the Shogun community right now? I need all the help I can get!!!

Great tourney great champion great prganizer...

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre at: http://terazawa.totalwar.org

Senior Member Senior Member Kurando's Avatar

A thousand pardons Puzz3D, I looked at the name MizuYuuki, and checked the patrons list to find no such entry; consequently your icon and rank were not updated until just now.

To be honest I never realized that you and MizuYuuki were one-and-the-same until I got Elmarko's remarkably obscene e-mail this evening. (He can be so cruel when he's sober...)

Anyways, on behalf of our Dojo Admin, Anssi Hakkinen please allow me extend a harty congratulations to yourself and our newest Dojo patron 1Master1Boromir.

Well done!

Modern civilization is a vast conspiracy against silence

What do you mean . . "When I am sober?!!" How dare insinuate that I have ever succumbed to the pleasure of sobriety! Now you know why . .hic .. my typing . . hic . .is so terrible . .burp . . . well cyas around! zz-z-z- -zzz zzzzzzzz . . er huh? Oh Yeah . . congrats puzz and boro!! Cheers!

Thanks ElmarkOFear for not letting that fall through the cracks; an all too common occurance nowadays. Let me buy you a drink.

Kurando,

I posted for a long time at the Sword Dojo as Puzz3D before going to online play, but didn't really want to use that as my name for online play. It doesn't go very well with those Japanese surnames. So, I just let them be different. There are pro's and con's both ways.

Doumo Arigatou Gozaimashita,
    MizuYuuki ~~~
    Clan Takiyama ~~~

_________Designed to match Original STW gameplay.

Beta 8 + Beta 8.1 patch + New Maps + Sound add-on + Castles 2

Congrats Emarko. Sounds like it was a great success.

Cheers
    PSYCHO V

PROUD SUPPORTER OF 'EUROPA BARBARORUM'

Sadly kocmoc and me were stuck into some heavy fog, my worst enemy as defenders on the green and we lost against some other fears, who ofcourse used the fog well. maybe in combination with some digi rabbit wilco.

we just loose 1 game in every 20 and it happends just in the tourney. next time i will bring a fogbuster
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....