Thread: RTK Clan news

Default RTK Clan news

It is with great pleasure that I announce to the community these recent RTK member promotions and appointments.

*unrolls scroll*

Our King has announced he is abdicating the throne, and has named Elrich of Gaul his successor as King, RTK1
    Lional of Cornwall continues in his position as Head Knight, RTK3
    Agravain of Orkney, Knight, has been appointed to the position of Clan Emissary
    Kay of Sauvage, Knight, continues in his position of Master-At-Arms (Head Trainer)
    Palamedes of Sarras, Knight, has been appointed to the position of Sergeant-At-Arms (Assistant Trainer)
    Galahad of Jerusalem, Knight, has been appointed to the position of Master of Pages (Head of Recruitment)
    Alymere of York has been promoted to the rank of Knight, RTK4
    Antoine of Padou has been promoted to the rank of Knight, RTK4
    Saladin of Damascus has been promoted to the rank of Head Knight's Apprentice, RTK5
    Leonidas of Greece has been promoted to the rank of Head Squire, RTK8

Page Thern has joined RTK as Squire, RTK9, and has taken the name Pellinore of Northumbria
    Page Yangsta has joined RTK as Squire, RTK9, and has taken the name Ender of Wiggin
    Page Deimos has joined RTK as Squire, RTK9, and has taken the name Dagonet of Rus

We also extend a warm welcome to these players who have been accepted as Page (Recruit):

Badman
    Ptolemy
    Eternal Warrior
    Smurf

Recruitment is open. RTK is an english speaking global clan. We currently have a large presence in the North American time zones, so we are mostly looking to increase our membership with recruits who play a lot in European and Australian time zones. If interested in joining our clan, play some games with our members so that we can get to know you, seek out Galahad, and post an application in our Recruitment Forum.

*bows*

Sir Agravain the Proud
    Knight of the Round Table
    Realm Advisor
    Visit us at: RTK Clan website

Default Re: RTK Clan news

Hail!

On Behalf of Clan Silver Gazwa ( SG ), i would like to extend our congratulations to the newly appointled King and all the honorable Knights of the RTK order.

May the reign of the new King brings prosper and a new chapter in the Golden Age of a Noble and Worthy Clan well known for their Chivalry in battles.
    A Member of Clan SG

"水无常形,兵无常势"

Thanks Chevy, I'll pass this on to my m8s. Best wishes to you and to Clan SG.
    Sir Agravain the Proud
    Realm Advisor

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

Is RTK a new clan?

Good to see you guys are continuing to maintain your clan, given the lackluster MP of RTW. Elrich, so is true what Mel Brooks said in History Of The World Part 2? "IT's GOOD TO BE KING!" Congrats.

Hopefully the RTW patch will improve MP so that we all can meet on the field of battle yet again. Would be nice to let your newest RTKs see how a professional newbie routs off the map!

Good luck guys. And remember: Have Fun!
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Respect to RTK and congrats to all the promotions and recruits.
    A real good Clan in and outside the Battlefield.

See ya in Rome and hope we will soon have some serious fights.

Aye, here's hoping...

Though there is no lack of people to play with in RTW, there perhaps isn't a substitute for years of tw experience in the forming of a good opponent..

Yet constantly we find those vets moving to mods, or just simply not as active in tw as they once were... anyhoo.

Still, a good game is a good game :-)

I'll happily take you up on your offer, Elmark.. though I'd of thought by now you'd be bored of routing

What is a game if it is not fun? :-)

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

I have just begun to discover new and exciting ways to take powerful armies and make them cry like small children as the run off the map. I have gotten so efficient at routing my men begin wavering at the unit selection screen.
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Good thing to see evidence that at least one clan is still growing, despite the upheaval in the TW community these past time :)

How many of you, besides dagonet, will I see in RTW?

Many RTKs play RTW. We just play at differing times, so there aren't as many on at one time as there used to be. And there are others of us...well just me...who's video card has decided to take a break from the whole "working properly" thing.

Elmo I don't think I've played a game with you since the very first day RTW came out. So I look forward to running with you.

Angry Re: RTK Clan news

Congtats to the new king and respect to you all, i believe RTK has shone itself to be the best of clans
    before the battle of Thermopylea the Spartan knight Polynikes was told that the persian archers were so many that their arrows blocked out the sun. his reply was "Good, then we shall have our battle in the shade>

"i have a harley, you dont

Senior Member Senior Member Elrich of Gaul's Avatar

I see our noblest Emissary Agravain has been busy amongst his duties, and loyaly on top of that.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I've been extremely busy with work during the first two months of the year yet the clan has not only sustained itself, but has grown. Many thanks to all current RTK members who's committment and loyalty are next to no other clan.

Thank you Lechev, Elmo, Warlord, Tempiic and Spartan for acknowledging Agravain's post.

The RTK salut you and may we continue to fight alongside each other for truth... honour and loyalty....
    Last edited by Elrich of Gaul; 03-23-2005 at 03:52.
    "Wake from death and return to life..."

Clan Takiyama Senior Member CBR's Avatar

King "abdicating" yeah right. I saw that coup coming a long time ago but oh no... no one believed me!

CBR

Senior Member Senior Member Elrich of Gaul's Avatar

Hail CBR..!!!

It seems the medication has started to wear off again. Paranoia seems to have set in again.... hehehe..

It's always a pleasure to hear from you CBR. it's also unfortunate that we dont see you in the RTW foyer more often. your ninja like "hugs" oddly enough.... are somewhat missed...
    "Wake from death and return to life..."

It is time once again for me to bring to you news of the RTK. It is with great pleasure that I announce to the Total War community these recent RTK member promotions and appointments.

*unrolls scroll*

Palamedes of Sarras has been promoted to the rank of Realm Advisor, RTK2
    Agravain of Orkney has been promoted to the rank of Realm Advisor, RTK2, and continues as Clan Emissary
    Lional of Cornwall, Head Knight, has been appointed to the position of Master-at-Arms (Head Trainer)
    Aelwyn of Breconshire, Knight, has been appointed to the position of Sergeant-at-Arms (Assistant Trainer)
    Antoine of Padou, Knight, has been appointed to the position of Sergeant-at-Arms (Assistant Trainer)
    Galahad of Jerusalem, Knight, continues in the position of Master of Pages (Head of Recruitment)
    Leonidas of Greece has been promoted to the rank of Knight's Apprentice, RTK7
    Pellinore of Northumbria has been promoted to the rank of Knight's Apprentice, RTK7
    Dagonet of Rus has been promoted to the rank of Head Squire, RTK8
    Page Badman has joined RTK as Squire, RTK9, and has taken the name Ghazan of Karakorum
    Page Smurf has joined RTK as Squire, RTK9, and has taken the name Andred of Lanfair
    Page Blut has joined RTK as Squire, RTK9, and has taken the name Tor of Listinoire

We also extend a warm welcome to Romulus, who has been accepted as Page (Recruit). Romulus is getting lonely in the Page's quarters. RTK is an english speaking global clan playing the Total War series of games. If you are interested in joining RTK, please visit our web site and our forums to learn more about us, and join us in some friendly games so that we can get to know each other.

*bows*

Last edited by Agravain of Orkney; 04-07-2005 at 15:42.
    Sir Agravain the Proud
    Realm Advisor

Sounds like a pretty cool clan, how do you join?

Senior Member Senior Member Cheetah's Avatar

Yes, I agree it is a pretty cool clan

"If you are interested in joining RTK, please visit our web site and our forums to learn more about us, and join us in some friendly games so that we can get to know each other."

You can find the link in Agravains signiture.

Also, the best way to meet us is to come online and join as much RTK games as possible.
    Lional of Cornwall
    proud member of the Round Table Knights

"If you wish to weaken the enemy's sword, move first, fly in and cut!" - Ueshiba Morihei O-Sensei

I don't know, I might start my own clan but so far it's only 2 or 3 people... Lol

EDIT: Can I start a thread about recruitment? I just want to see if anyone who isn't already in a clan wants to join one?
    Last edited by Craterus; 04-07-2005 at 18:37.

i will join ur clan craterus
    "Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
    "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."
    —Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

how stupid george bush is !

Go on littlegannon im in it we will soon kill you all.......... or something like that

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."