Thread: Suggestions for Burgundian Units

Default Suggestions for Burgundian Units

Due to the recent changing of the factions, Burgandy has now been included in the mod. Here are some suggestions I have for the Burgundian Units:

Flemish Pikemen: Lightly armoured pikemen with cone helmet and chain-mail around the neck.
    Burgundian Pikemen: Heavier pikemen with same armour as above, including leg armour.
    Burgundian Handgunner: Slightly less effective than the other countries handguns.
    Flemish Lancers: Not a cavalry unit as the name suggests, but these units have short lances, about the same size as spear and have a complete coat of chain mail.
    Burgundian Foot Archer: Round cone helmet, chain-mail around the neck, and short sword.
    Burgundian Mounted Archer: Suprisingly, the Burgundians also had horse archers, they are lightly armoured, and have good attack.
    Burgundian Mounted Men-at-Arms: They have very good attack, but lack enough protection for really effective defence.
    Burgundian Cavalry: Slightly better attack, but the main difference is their defence.

I got these out of a book called: Armies of the Middle Ages, and all these units are from late 15th century.

Any feedback, suggestions, comments, acceptence of these units, will be appreciated.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Default Re: Suggestions for Burgundian Units

See Units thread