Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Expansion Feature Wsihlist

graduated non-expert Member jerby's Avatar

Default Re: Expansion Feature Wsihlist

well, in 312 AD, there aren't much 'factions' left. no more greeks, macedon, carthage, egypt, iberia. playing rome then isn't even a challenge, it's just mopping up.

look here http://www.phatnav.com/wiki/index.ph...e=Roman_Empire

what ( IMO) would be interessting is to be able to play rome right after the marius reform, so you can instanly wield cohorts. like is beiing done for RTR6.0

robotica erotica Member Colovion's Avatar

I hate the arrows on the minimap. They only show where the units are, not what their formation is or if they're getting slaughtered. To get a proper mini-map view you have to zoom in all the way, this is self defeating as once you get in that close you can't see your flanks on the minimap. It would be nice if they changed the arrows on the minimap to actual unit representations with individual pixels for men.
    robotica erotica

i think if you could manually play the naval battles that would be cool!
    (sorry if this has already been suggested, i haven't read the whole forum)

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Craterus, considering how a lot of people go on about wanting naval battles, you'd think it's already been mentioned. I think it's been mentioned at least twenty times in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

Wishlist:
    -Speeds for calvery
    -Campaign replay, battle replay
    -unlock the factions that are not unlocked when you beat the Imperial Campaign
    -Add glorious achivment option
    -Have civil war, and instead of making them several rebel provencies make them something like the swiss or the burgendiesnsssess.....(something) like in MTW, which can futher break down.
    -If you have majority in the senate the option to send task to the other Roman Factions.
    -Don't change archer strength and don't make riders seperate units, first I think the bow is well represented already, and the ladder, it could possibly mess the game up bad.
    -Speed slider in battles
    -early, highpoint, and late empire options to 576, and constatinople option running to 1086.
    -and maybe you can do this but I can't reorganize my units inside the army, the little slots with units I try to move to around so the same units are grouped together but it won't happen, that would be nice.
    -A pre-battle screen like in MTW
    -Better ending cutsceens, you got me all exited after seeing the begining ones but man almost cried when all I got at the end was a guy walking down a hallway.
    -a pony
    -Maybe HAN: Total war, other side of the world....just a thought
    -Greece: Total War, speaks for its self
    -Egypt: Total War, " "

sorry Mikeus; there's loads of posts in this thread and i haven't read many!

good suggestions Coccum_Pugnus!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456