Hi

I started this mod after doing a quick Lord of the Rings interface screenshot which I quite enjoyed doing. I got to thinking that a warhammer mod may be pretty good and I had Dawn of War on my computer. So starts my Warhammer mod

Intro:
Create personal interfaces/Units/Buildings/Upgrades for Eldar, Orc, SpaceMarine and Chaos Marines

Features
Let me say right of the bat that I'm not planning on doing the 3d element to the mod.

Now thats said I will be focusing on the campaign element of the game (which is to me the most interesting bit) I enjoy building my armys and cities. I always click on automatically resolve battle.

I will be creating a different interface for each faction.

Each faction will have there own unit cards and unit descriptions.

Units will generally be smaller but more powerful, except the orcs which are like the barbarians large armys and like to charge in.

I plan on using close combat unit fighting not guns. The only exception to this will be snipper units who will be long range small but powerful archer units.

News
The eldar interface is finished and ready for critism or preferably praise
Click Here

I'm currently working on the Eldar Units.
Bonesinger: Basically a peasant unit
Ranger: Long range sniper unit, good at hiding
Seer Council: Close range medium strength combat unit
Guardian: The Eldar version of Town Watch
Wraithlord: Very strong unit, I guess the equvilent would be elephants
Farseer: Elite combat unit

I'm not sure how this mod will be received or even if it will be wanted. So if you have any comments good or bad please leave them here.

Micky