Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars republic: Total War

Default Re: Star Wars republic: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStriker
    i have a great idea!!! since some jedis go to the dark side we must be able to make them switch sides...so if we could like make them BE ABLE to go into like negative 2 loyalty or something he'l turn...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...LUKE (BREATHING) I AM YOUR FATHER
    You mean, actually make that AI betray the faction and join another? Hmmm... it sounds like a good idea but what's good if there's no dark side factions? Oh oh , bish, Shadow has an idea!

What about the Sith Faction?

well there are some robots programed for trainig but only with the lightsaber

you are not a jedi without the force even if you have a lightsaber... so have you ever played any of the star wars games??? some use robots in the tutorials
    I've played old school Star Wars game. Since the new ones came out, I was kind of skeptical about the gameplay. But I have a friend who purchased and played the XBOX version of Obi-Wan.

And that's kinda weird about robots being trained in lightsabers.

En Garde!

the empire uses sith lords(so does the sith), sith lords are powerful jedi and some even turned to the dark side like darth vader the sith lord and some are trained by their masters

Quote Originally Posted by Hunsik26
    I've played old school Star Wars game. Since the new ones came out, I was kind of skeptical about the gameplay. But I have a friend who purchased and played the XBOX version of Obi-Wan.

And that's kinda weird about robots being trained in lightsabers.

En Garde!

no jedis are the trained robots dont live robots are only programmed the lightsaber is like a sword...of laser so he is just PROGRAMMED TO FIGHT A LITTLE BIT he cant train a jedi with the force...it cant learn the force itself

Still the problem remains, Shadow. What faction will represent the dark side in bish's Clone Wars era mod? That's the problem and we'd have to come up with unique ideas for dark side troopers... so no Dark Troopers (That's in Palpatine's era).

Still the problem remains, Shadow. What faction will represent the dark side in bish's Clone Wars era mod? That's the problem and we'd have to come up with unique ideas for dark side troopers... so no Dark Troopers (That's in Palpatine's era).
    the sith of course

no jedis are the trained robots dont live robots are only programmed the lightsaber is like a sword...of laser so he is just PROGRAMMED TO FIGHT A LITTLE BIT he cant train a jedi with the force...it cant learn the force itself
    I see, more like a trainer... okay. I've got it.

the sith of course
    I don't mean to be rude, Shadow... But wasn't the Sith wiped out as a faction thousands of years ago before the Clone Wars era?

the sith of course
    I don't mean to be rude, Shadow... But wasn't the Sith wiped out as a faction thousands of years ago before the Clone Wars era?

I know who would be the faction leader for the Sith if bish likes this idea... the leader would be Ulic Qel Droma.

I see, more like a trainer... okay. I've got it.
    a robot is like a computer because when you command it to do something (what its programmed for *doing commands* lol) it cant command itself cause its not programmed to lol

a robot is like a computer because when you command it to do something (what its programmed for *doing commands* lol) it cant command itself cause its not programmed to lol
    lol... even if it was a trainer, I'd be calling it 'dumb dolt'

I know who would be the faction leader for the Sith if bish likes this idea... the leader would be Ulic Qel Droma.
    no what im saying is that all dark lords are sith masters but the dark faction would have to be the faction that had the plans for the death star (which is currently in episode 4 owned by the empire)

but i think the empire was born when anakin became vader

unless something special (besides anikin_vader) occurs in episode 3

no what im saying is that all dark lords are sith masters but the dark faction would have to be the faction that had the plans for the death star (which is currently in episode 4 owned by the empire)

but i think the empire was born when anakin became vader
    Yes Vader was born through Anakin, but really, Palpatine did the work. He inaugerated the New World Order and declared himself Emperor after that. Once he became Emperor, he turned to persecuting the aliens out of Coruscant and other worlds under the banner of the dying Old Republic.

I think the Sith Faction idea is great, although what about the retinue, family members, and the ability to sire more children? Plus, it'd be nice to see sith commandos spying on cities and then seizing them from under the governor's nose.

Yes Vader was born through Anakin, but really, Palpatine did the work. He inaugerated the New World Order and declared himself Emperor after that. Once he became Emperor, he turned to persecuting the aliens out of Coruscant and other worlds under the banner of the dying Old Republic.

I think the Sith Faction idea is great, although what about the retinue, family members, and the ability to sire more children? Plus, it'd be nice to see sith commandos spying on cities and then seizing them from under the governor's nose.
    well it is based on a time but that doesnt mean the actual clone wars movie so by family members and stuff we just make up names lol

well it is based on a time but that doesnt mean the actual clone wars movie so by family members and stuff we just make up names lol
    heh, make up names... yea unless bish wants to make the game as close to th books and movies as possible... as for me, I'd make things up.

but remember all families's are made but 2 couples so we could have like anakin and the girl (forgot name) then luke and from there we make up stuff...lukea, luke jr, sterpod lol

but remember all families's are made but 2 couples so we could have like anakin and the girl (forgot name) then luke and from there we make up stuff...lukea, luke jr, sterpod lol
    the girl's name is Amidala... man, i still remember a lot about Star Wars... gee!

the girl's name is Amidala... man, i still remember a lot about Star Wars... gee!
    Sorry man... it's Padme... I think.

oh yeah

gee man... I think we're way off topic... haha. I guess we could pm each other, keeping the post alive.

The problem with a sith faction is that very few siths existed at the time. Also count dooku was one of the leaders of the cis.

Also the empire will not feature in the game since it is covering the clone wars
    - could be added in a separate campain

Shadow and I pondered if it was okay to add you to our buddy list? is this possible?

yes that would be fine. Which buddy list?

Quote Originally Posted by bish
    yes that would be fine. Which buddy list?
    I'll just send a pm to Shadow and add you to my bl... and also, if you want, we could discuss about SW ideas over hotmail if you want. My email address is mistercoolio26@hotmail.com

Good news! - two modelers have joined the team which will mean that this mod could soon become a reality
    More screenshots coming soon.....

The Lion Prince Member Sundjata Keita's Avatar

who are the modelers?

i added you you bish to my bl now and you both to my msn messenger

but wansnt cis the new sith?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast