Poll: When Should we start work on Feudal: Total War?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: When we start on Feudal Total War?

Default When we start on Feudal Total War?

This is the best way of solving the problem.

Edit by Kenshin: CoolTosa made me able to edit! This is not done for any reason other than saying HI!
    Last edited by Uesugi Kenshin; 02-21-2005 at 04:35.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

Default Re: When we start on Feudal Total War?

Wait until later, we do not have the resources to do both a little scattered research for fun will not hurt CTW, but we cannot start doing unit lists or modelling for it until much later after CTW. I really do not think we should abandon CTW for Feudal, we have done so much good work on it, it would be wastefull to abandon it now, or shift our focus so that CTW is never finished.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

a room with a hole in the side for air and food and a computer on the other side.

Yes I agree about forgetting about Feudal: Total War at the moment we should just concentrate on CTW not fantasize about what might come and spend time researching and compiling unit lists for it.

EDIT: Oh and damn you Uesugi, you're probably going to be really annoying and popping in things in peoples posts like Tosa made me able to edit so now I dont even have to post anymore...
    Last edited by Saranalos; 02-23-2005 at 02:07.
    HELP CITADEL TOTAL WAR USE THE LINK BELOW

CITADEL TOTAL WAR: A modification for Rome Total War

Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

No I won't. I was tempted to because of what you said but I decided not to, because I will nto in the future. Plus I wanna have 1000 posts at some point.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Uesugi Kenshin
    Wait until later, we do not have the resources to do both a little scattered research for fun will not hurt CTW, but we cannot start doing unit lists or modelling for it until much later after CTW. I really do not think we should abandon CTW for Feudal, we have done so much good work on it, it would be wastefull to abandon it now, or shift our focus so that CTW is never finished.
    Points to you. Please finish this one first.
    For Home, Religion and Fatherland.