Thread: Animator Wanted!

Senior Member Senior Member hoggy's Avatar

Default Animator Wanted!

Bit of a long shot this, but we could really use a 3DSmax animator to join the Blue Lotus team. To start with just to do individual missing animations but hopefully to go onto animation sets for specific units ie. two handed swordsmen, dragons etc. Experience is pretty essential. If you are interested please PM me or reply here. Many thanks
    Last edited by hoggy; 06-22-2005 at 14:40.

Default Re: Animator Wanted!

Hoggy, my suggestion is to go look on the twcenter forums. 2 people there have already published new skeletons so they definitely have the skills to help.

Just show them how close the mod it to being done and they may join the effort. From what I know, animation does not take a long time to do.
    The Western wind carries with it the scent of triumph...

Altogether quite not there! Member GodsPetMonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoggy
    Bit of a long shot this, but we could really use a 3DSmax animator to join the Blue Lotus team. To start with just to do individual missing animations but hopefully to go onto animation sets for specific units ie. two handed swordsmen, dragons etc. Experience is pretty essential. If you are interested please PM me or reply here. Many thanks
    If you need a 2 handed sword animation I can provide you with mine.
    Caligula and Hadrian - Unit and Building editors for Rome: Total War.
    Now editing -
    export_descr_unit.txt, export_descr_unit_enums.txt, export_units.txt, descr_model_battle.txt
    export_descr_buildings.txt, export_descr_buildings_enums.txt, export_buildings.txt

Cheers guys, If there's no response here I'll post at the TW center later.

Godspetmonkey, just looked at my post and i put two handed swordsman instead of swordsman with two swords, sorry my fault. Thank you for the offer though. The main things I'm looking for are oriental combat movements and creature animation and animations for specific unit types. For this ideally I'd like someone to be able to join the team at least for a bit.

Senior Member Senior Member Duke John's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Animator Wanted!

Just wanted to say that once I am done with the Sengoku Jidai animations you are free to use them in any way, hoggy... or have I already said that once...

cheers DJ, much appreciated.