Poll: Ireland or Scotland?

Thread: Ireland v Scotland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vermonter and Seperatist Member Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar

Default Ireland v Scotland

Well pick one.

Ireland is the less historically accurate choice, however, it may fit better into the game, due to the Irish Straits and the lower chance of the AI taking over England with them.

Scotland is historically accurate, however, it is more likely to take down England while under AI control and is much more similar to England and so has a less unique gaming experience.
    "A man's dying is more his survivor's affair than his own."
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

Default Re: Ireland v Scotland

I am tied between the two. I would slightly prefer scotland, howeve, If it means England always geting destroyed then Ireland.

Edit: I voted Ireland, because on reflection, it might be better for gameplay, as AI doesn't invade across water too often.
    Last edited by Ignoramus; 03-03-2005 at 04:51.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

That is why I am unable to vote, I am unable to decide which is better. I think I am biased towards ireland because of my Irish heritage and Irish Soda Bread is soo good too.....

I am thinking that in spite of that if we are not skinned alive by historians and Ranika, Ireland is the better choice...
    C.S. Lewis

"So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."
    Jermaine Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Uesugi Kenshin
    I am thinking that in spite of that if we are not skinned alive by historians and Ranika, Ireland is the better choice...
    I know, I was originally backing Saranalos on a Gaelic Federation, and he managed to persuade me over to Scotland. Whichever one we leave however, we definately will use them in Feudal.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Oh, BTW, I sent you a pm.

Dungalloigh Brehonda Member Ranika's Avatar

Ireland or Scotland is find by me; the confederation idea was the most irritating. As for how I view it, I am inclined to vote for Scotland for historical reasons, but the gameplay considerations are pretty valid. So I'll flip a coin and vote later.
    Ní dheachaigh fial ariamh go hIfreann.

a room with a hole in the side for air and food and a computer on the other side.

Hey I was never for the Gaelic Confederation I was just for Ireland. I think if we have Ireland in the game we might be able to squeeze some scottish mercenaries in because as far as I know they were used regularly(correct me if i'm wrong on this).
    HELP CITADEL TOTAL WAR USE THE LINK BELOW

CITADEL TOTAL WAR: A modification for Rome Total War

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

[QUOTE=Uesugi Kenshin] Irish Soda Bread is soo good to....[QUOTE]
    *drools*

You people are going to be the death of me!

This has come down to 6v6 50-50. I have not cast my vote yet..... Has anyone else not cast their vote?

Oh this really sucks.... Gameplay v History, worst face off ever.
    C.S. Lewis

Jermaine Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Uesugi Kenshin
    You people are going to be the death of me!

This has come down to 6v6 50-50. I have not cast my vote yet..... Has anyone else not cast their vote?

Oh this really sucks.... Gameplay v History, worst face off ever.
    Well, if nobody else votes, its your decision. After all, you are the Team Leader.