Thread: Please look at Monastery sticky

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

Default Please look at Monastery sticky

Hello Pikemen and Musketeers,

would you please take a look at the new Monastery sticky for On-line Historical resources?

I have combed through all the threads in this Pike & Musket mod forum and found a lot of useful links which I incorporated. But there is always room for more, as well as for corrections. Go take a look and see what you think.

Link to thread

Thanks in advance!
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

Nec Pluribus Impar Member SwordsMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Please look at Monastery sticky

Good job
    Managing perceptions goes hand in hand with managing expectations - Masamune

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

Crusading historian Member cegorach's Avatar

Check this one - incredibly useful with very good info about medieval Poland, Lithuania, Hungary, Bohemia, Moldavia etc

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/matthaywood/index.htm

BTW I am former Hetman

Regards Cegorach/Hetman

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

@SwordsMaster, you have contributed some superb links, thank you very much. And please remember that sticky every time you find new valuable web sites.

@Cegorach1, thanks! I already knew you were the former Hetman. Which do you prefer from now on - Hetman or Cegorach1?
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

@Cegorach1, thanks! I already knew you were the former Hetman. Which do you prefer from now on - Hetman or Cegorach1?[/QUOTE]

Plain, old Cegorach nick-name which I use in all other forums I am in - for some reason I couldn't register as cegorach here

Anyway in the XVI-XVII thread you will find also links about Hospitallier knights in the XVI century, russian army in the XVIIth century and other - presently I am posting from L'Derry Library and it is impossible to copy links here

Another thing. You should place links to the data inside e.g. one in hungarian cection, one in polish, one in moldavian and so on