Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A new clan any interst?

Default Re: A new clan any interst?

Sure!

I'm new to this community and might as well join up with a new association too. Besides, you and Craterus have been very helpful to me in answering questions. :)

No problem, I'm always happy to answer questions.. You sound like the kinda guy we want in our clan so I think you're in... I'll confirm later..

sorry for not answering any questions a am one of the clan leadears sorry but i am happy fro u to join or clan if u are intrested and are a good commander
    "Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
    "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."
    —Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

how stupid george bush is !

hi im a new member and wonderin if i can join ur new army

thanks alot email me soon Scotty

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

lol @ Craterus, you said in my recruitment thread why we are having so much success and you are not, lol you have alot more interest than we have. good luck mate. maybe we should arrange a friendly clan match. what do you think?
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

Sure mate, anytime. A bit of competition! Hehe lol!
    Right everyone, we need a few more members so we can close recruitment and get on with proper stuff, so please if you're even a smidgeon interested in joining a clan, have a think about us.

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE - not Vandal Horde - END OF SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE

Good Day to you all

Don't mess with the Beef, FOOL Member Beefy's Avatar

DONT JOIN Leo Honorius.

JOIN VH

Ps Leo Honorius suck
    The Vandal Horde RTW Clan looking for new members!

Hum hum please non of this persuasion thing. If people whant to join your clan they will. If they want to join are clan they will join us. The whole idea is to let people choose. So please remeber talk with some respect and please dont bad mouth other peoples clans.
    Thank you
    Tibilicus

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

hes only having a laugh mate

we arn't that desperate for new members.... are we?

WE ARE!!! Clearly VH doesn't care if you join or not, join us!! J/K guys

j o i n u s - y o u k n o w y o u w a n t t o !!

glad to see you'll take any old tom dick and harry

we will keep being selective and get the better people

lol

Don't mess with the Beef, FOOL Member Beefy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tibilicus
    Hum hum please non of this persuasion thing. If people whant to join your clan they will. If they want to join are clan they will join us. The whole idea is to let people choose. So please remeber talk with some respect and please dont bad mouth other peoples clans.
    Thank you
    Tibilicus

lol sorry mate was only mucking around! of course people can choose who they wanna join!

no harm intended!

(ps join VH)

(pps sorry)
    The Vandal Horde RTW Clan looking for new members!

Ok non taken
    (join leo honouris it is the best)

But seriously, if you have the right sort of attitude and want to join a brilliant, fantastic, dedicated clan, just tell us that you're interested in joining and we'll se what we can do, thanks.

This clan is not just for MP online play. It is a small community of people to talk about RTW and help each other out with problems, game-related or not. If you can't get online MP then don't worry, you are still welcome to join the clan.

Ziaelas has joined has joined the ranks of Leo Honorius. He's having a bit of trouble with his MP but is part of the clan nonetheless.

Ave ! ZIALAS. You can contact me by mSn anytime you have a problem e.c.t. Ask for it in private mesage though as i dont display it.

I'm an old school total war fan w/ experience in STW, MTW, and RTW. I am very new to online play but I would be happy to go head to head w/ anybody as a test. I just need instructions on how and what to do for online multiplayer.

The name is from STW.

u do have internet right?
    do u have interest in joining our clan shimazu kensia?
    i am an old skool player too but prefer rome total war it is the greatest out of the lot but i still play mtw i have played stw but never brought it !!??
    kwl name likin it wat kind of commmander are u good all round or better with infrantry or cavalry !! tlk to me or craterus or tibbliicus if u are interseted!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
    "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."
    —Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

how stupid george bush is !

Yes i have internet. I am interested in joining. i think i am a good all round commander. what do i have to do to "talk" to you or craterus?

leo honoruis is a good name.

Hi as you may be able to guess im the third founder of the clan. The best thing to do would be to contact Craterus on msn or by email. I need to sort out how to display my msn and how to let guild members contact me by email so untill then get in touch with Craterus. You sound like someone we could really use in our clan. Als CMDR Coconut please reply to your status if you are interestid are not.

Question Re: A new clan any interst?

Quote Originally Posted by Craterus
    This clan is not just for MP online play. It is a small community of people to talk about RTW and help each other out with problems, game-related or not. If you can't get online MP then don't worry, you are still welcome to join the clan.

Ziaelas has joined has joined the ranks of Leo Honorius. He's having a bit of trouble with his MP but is part of the clan nonetheless.
    Is that the same as that people who haven`t played a single MP battle can join the clan?

I haven`t `cause of my 56K connection.
    Last edited by Viking; 04-28-2005 at 15:52.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Shimazu Kensai and Viking, if you have Msn please feel free to add me (my email is displayed in my profile). We like to have a talk with people before they join the clan..

gunnerboy_7 has joined the ranks of Leo Honorius. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    Is that the same as that people who haven`t played a single MP battle can join the clan?

I haven`t `cause of my 56K connection.
    Yes, it is the same. It's more of a community than a clan, so if people have problems, they can ask and we'll see what we can do.

CLAN WEBSITE IS UP!!! Thanks. Please post there if you are interested in joining Leo Honorius.

*bump*

Also, the forums are working on the site now so if you'd like to arrange a friendly or proper clan match please contact us in the appropriate thread there. If you'd like to join, there is a thread there regarding recruitment, so please come along and have a look.

Thanks.

wow matey, you guys really seem to be taking off :) nice one. we still have just 4 members, anyways, lets get this clan friendly match sorted, ive posted on your forums and replied to littlegannon in our recruitment thread here. good luck guys, looking forward to it :)
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Looking forward to it too, I've replied in Leo Honorius forums, but I think we should talk there, in the designated thread.

have you guys changed your name yet? also have you got new forums/website?

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

I dont know whats hapening either mate. I havnt talked to Craterus for days. Last time i saw him was online Mp but we didsnt really have time to talk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast