Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new clan any interst?

Post A new clan any interst?

Hi all me and a freind are thinking of starting a new clan but of course will need interest. So far we are just looking for people so if any one is interested either send me a private mesage or post on here. No qulifications are needed so far but we want good exsperienced comited members. Also if theres any one who can or knows how to do a webpage also post here as to be honest im a bit noobey with the whole computer thing !
    thank
    Tibilicus

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

Default Re: A new clan any interst?

How do you think we should go about this whole thing then?

A website could be pretty cool - use something like freewebs.. any other free site hosting anyone could recommend (sp?) ?

P.S. I am the friend tibilicus was referring to.

Can people please refer some interest
    thank
    Tibilicus

We're pretty unpopular at the moment?

Caged for your safety Member RabidGibbon's Avatar

What would this clan be called? What would it stand for? Why should we join it rather than a long established clan?

Sorry to be so negative but if you answered these questions people might display some real interest.

I was thinking if we had a cool name there would be a bit more interest. But I'm going to talk to people interested in joining this clan and see what names they like.

Reasons not to join a big clan:
    ~ People don't notice you, you are just another one in a crowd.
    ~ You won't have any say in how the clan is run, until you really prove yourself- there will be so many members above you.

I'll post more when they come to me.

A name has been decided between the three founders of the new clan.
    It is Leo Honorius, Lion of Honour.

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

cool name, but the best way to recruit is to get online and play people, if you come across with a bit of skill and a good attitude offer them a place in your clan and take it from there. its hard to recruit from here, ive tried and didnt get any interest at all :( now my clans rome team has 7 members.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

my first post on these forums and i would like to join a clan i have only playe about 20 gmaes of MP but i have won most unless it was a caverly blob or the player was pretty skilled i play as macadenion with 10k denari. I would think about joining your clan as there dont seem to be many good ones out there at all as i usually see either clans that just cheat clans that employ lame tactics clans that dont have a clue really all i want is a good mannered/humoured clan thast is well organised.

this is a great name i reasearched and thought of it with a bit of opinion from other clan members
    "Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
    "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."
    —Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

how stupid george bush is !

A very good name indeed.. Now we have a name, we need to decide what we stand for? Our purpose? That sort of stuff.

our purpose should being the strength in a week world
    "Do you have blacks, too?" —to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

So, fighting bigger clans? Like killing the rich and giving to the poor lol?

Remember we will need allies we cant just go around killing every one..... Or can we?.............

I think we can, if we fight them and win and then they challenge us with their best commanders and we know the have a good chance of winning, we can refuse the fight, lol! A sort of hit and run tactic..

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

how do you join this clan ? and what does it stand for, does it have any code of honour rules or no of rules ?
    any info would be much appreciated (sp/)

Last edited by Dutch_guy; 04-09-2005 at 11:19.
    I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

To join simply asked us and we will consider you. Any one that dsnt have a history of total war my have to have a tryout but if we are convinced that you know you stuff then we will probably consider you. Our code of honour is not compleated yet as we have only been going 3 days. Our basics are commitment, tolerence for other people,
    and of course if you are defeated we expect you to take it like a man! Also we are looking for anyone who knows about site construction e.c.t

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_guy
    how do you join this clan ? and what does it stand for, does it have any code of honour rules or no of rules ?
    any info would be much appreciated (sp/)

Ok, to join just show some iterest like tibilicus said and we will have to have a little chat with you to check you are the right person for the clan..

we should fight strong clans and slowly become the best clan in multiplayer as me and creatues are good commanders definetly i dont no bout other people but i think tublicus is good !! who wants to make the website i am interested in doing some work on it but i aint doin it all if we work togther we could get a well good site up and running
    Last edited by cunobelinus; 04-12-2005 at 21:31.

I'm sure we could discuss the website on MSN, but this thread is about recruiting clan members and gaining some iterest which is directed towards the clan..

what the hell is a clan?

A clan (in rome total war any way) is basicly a group of people who have there own gang and when they play online they represent that clan. They may also take part in clan wars competitions e.c.t.. Many clans also have a way that they think you should behave (code of honour) .

Quote Originally Posted by steve
    what the hell is a clan?
    Are you interested?

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

how many members you got so far?
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

FREEWEBS.COM is a good site to use to make yur website as i did mine there, and us ezboard.com for your forums...check us outSPQR clan

perhaps, it depends what the online rules are and if its against the code of honor for me to get hammered on beer while i play?

Depends if you could manage to kik but wilst being Drunk i would give you the credit for managing to win under the influence of alcahol. But we dont want alcaholics who are more interested in seing if he can piss higher than his mate in the corner that wining the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishazu
    how many members you got so far?
    We have 3 members so far, maybe 4 depending on our response to steve.

Recruitment's not going well... Maybe we should leave it at 3?
    No, actually I don't think so. It's unlikely we would all be on at the same time, therefore we could only have clan battles on the rare occasion.

RECRUITMENT IS STILL OPEN!!! Please respond if you are interested..

I'm new, I'm interested and I am a webmaster/3d artist as well. Been in the industry for 13 years and am 43 (44 in May) years young. :)

we are allways looking for people like you do you fancy joining then?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast